Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

TC: Shivanya to CONSUMMATE with Ritik; to lose Naagin powers (Page 4)

shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

TFS...
i always wanted Hrivanya consummation but not under such disgust cost...it would have been better if Hrivanya doesn't consummate at all...such a disgusting crap human bali...i know its normal in a supernatural series...but i am against of such disgusting track...and it somehow taints Hrivanya too...as SS had to die to bring back shivanya's naagin powers...

i was waiting for this moment since the day Hrivanya got married but it came under such circumstances...i am feeling very sad and might not enjoy the sequence as after Hrivanya consummation...a noble soul like SS had to give up his life and hrithik has to loose his father forever...

i would have been more happy if the bali was yamini or GM...they are annoying anyways...why SS...

the whole show has become a bloody joke...

except for Hrivanya...all other characters has been butchered w/o mercy...

in this 18 hrs...kya teer marlegi shivanya...might as well she doesn't get those powers...just live her life as a human with hrithik...she can handle yamini being human too...with hrithik's support she will definitelty defeat yamini...why take away a innocent life for the powers...and lord shiva never ask for bali in exchange of powers...
18 hour m she will repeat 18 times maa baap k inteqaam ...all characters are ruined ..but integrity of rivnyaa will b only maintained if they will kill yamini ...shiv was in raheja home to kill all culprit ...that big big dialogues n anger will look nonsense if rivnya will not able to kill yamini ...when it comes to sesha...what is her fate ?  No news of sesha dying or winning etc etc ...naagin is completely  mess this time

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maharathikarnaMages-Swetha-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
making a mockery out of god himself when the entire human world knows that Lord Shiva is a bhole bhandari...dhanveer...a consummation under such mockery of god himself...i am not in favour of it...human bali its sick and disgusting...yes its supernatural normal track but here we are dealing with Lord Shiva himself...the story is all abt him...i am a ardent devotee of him...he is my family god...a mockery under his name...it disgust me...when it comes to GOD...there is no fiction crap attach onto it...it should be pure...

i can't believe EK and her freaks has ruined the beautiful moment of Hrivanya life with a human bali...that too in the name of god...its not acceptable for me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maharathikarna-Swetha-

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
The thought of a bali is disgusting but I still have hope that it wont happen like that 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maharathikarna

zaara610 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara610
zaara610

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Bali..disgusting..Wow EK..Angry

maharathikarna

maharathikarna Goldie
maharathikarna
maharathikarna

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NandiniRaizadaa

The thought of a bali is disgusting but I still have hope that it wont happen like that

If they are gonna show balli it will be not shown in a crude way n would be on something on lines of sangram Singh doing it on his own. But all along they are showing bakthi Ki sakthi n suddely bhalli Ki sakthi is odd
Confused

NandiniRaizadaa

maharathikarna Goldie
maharathikarna
maharathikarna

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

making a mockery out of god himself when the entire human world knows that Lord Shiva is a bhole bhandari...dhanveer...a consummation under such mockery of god himself...i am not in favour of it...human bali its sick and disgusting...yes its supernatural normal track but here we are dealing with Lord Shiva himself...the story is all abt him...i am a ardent devotee of him...he is my family god...a mockery under his name...it disgust me...when it comes to GOD...there is no fiction crap attach onto it...it should be pure...

i can't believe EK and her freaks has ruined the beautiful moment of Hrivanya life with a human bali...that too in the name of god...its not acceptable for me...

Its ok Leela. In Indian mythology their is left handed n right handed practices. Aghoris worship lord Shiva n do practices that look strange to us. But they also worship lord Shiva. Its just that its not commonly shown in tv other than in some documentaries on them. But showing It in prime time n as being practised by people who have till now practised bakthi Ki sakthi is odd coz shivji has given them vardaan based on bakthi only till now. So suddenly balli is odd. But I feel they will show It as a sacrifice by sangram Singh on his own rather than a bhalli. Confused
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maharathikarna

Its ok Leela. In Indian mythology their is left handed n right handed practices. Aghoris worship lord Shiva n do practices that look strange to us. But they also worship lord Shiva. Its just that its not commonly shown in tv other than in some documentaries on them. But showing It in prime time n as being practised by people who have till now practised bakthi Ki sakthi is odd coz shivji has given them vardaan based on bakthi only till now. So suddenly balli is odd. But I feel they will show It as a sacrifice by sangram Singh on his own rather than a bhalli. Confused

its better to avoid such tracks...aghoris did i agree...but my personal view strictly to myself and nothing to do with naagin...lord shiv...maa kali doesn't ask all this baalis and sacrifices...at least you help one needy...the lord almighty himself will appear infront of you when you call him from your soul...i strongly believe this...never hurt a innocent life...

maharathikarna

maharathikarna Goldie
maharathikarna
maharathikarna

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:06am | IP Logged
True. Law of karma:- what you do to others comes back to you with interest. Gud or bad. So its better to do gud, if not for anything else but at least in our own selfish interests.

Edited by maharathikarna - 23 April 2016 at 12:15am

Mages

Go to top