Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

TC: Shivanya to CONSUMMATE with Ritik; to lose Naagin powers (Page 3)

PaYa_Shivika IF-Rockerz
PaYa_Shivika
PaYa_Shivika

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by PaYa_Rivanya

We all waited for RiVanya's SR...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

But 'bali of a human'...cv's should have shown some responsibility here...could have avoided this ridiculous crap idea..DeadAngry

Still will wait for the epi..hope they drop this idea

Shivu definitely won't agree for the sacrifice..you know how she is about killing innocent creatures/people but still such a stipulation is disgusting to say the least. 

Yeah...Shivanya never gives knod to kill the innocent...she would choose being a human...rather than killing innocent people to get her powers...may be this is the reason she is still being human...yaminy kidnapped her..

Its just a speculation of tc...we can't trust whole news...will wait for the full episode..

I don't think it's speculation..they quoted the "source"  but why do they need her powers to kill Yamini? Why not simply kill her? Waise bhi the ring protects her from naagins and their powers. I always thought Ritik will kill Yamini but aisa kya duties hai that Shivu needs powers for 18 hours? 

No idea yar...lots of confusion...hidden secrets too on 18 hrs part...lets see..

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged

But 'bali of a human'...cv's should have shown some responsibility here...could have avoided this ridiculous crap idea..DeadAngry

Shivu definitely won't agree for the sacrifice..you know how she is about killing innocent creatures/people but still such a stipulation is disgusting to say the least. 

Yeah...Shivanya never gives knod to kill the innocent...she would choose being a human...rather than killing innocent people to get her powers...may be this is the reason she is still being human...yaminy kidnapped her..

Its just a speculation of tc...we can't trust whole news...will wait for the full episode..

I don't think it's speculation..they quoted the "source"  but why do they need her powers to kill Yamini? Why not simply kill her? Waise bhi the ring protects her from naagins and their powers. I always thought Ritik will kill Yamini but aisa kya duties hai that Shivu needs powers for 18 hours? 

No idea yar...lots of confusion...hidden secrets too on 18 hrs part...lets see..

Aisa kya teer maar legi Shivu in 18 hours that she couldn't do before with all her powers? Sleepy
drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by Chang93

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

absolutely disgusted with the idea of bali of a human to fulfill duties, and getting back powers. 
of so many ideas, Cvs found the sickest of all ideas
when i heard the word 'bali'ShockedWacko...ekta n her writers/cvs has hit a new low...what mesaage they gonna or want to portray by showing such crap...absolutely disgustingThumbs Down

u show something this regressive phirbhi maiyaa n team call audience regressive.

fantasy fiction tha...ab pata nahi kya ban raha.

now I say Thank God the show is ending. 

pehly tu mjhy yeh batao shiv k pyar ka kya hua... she let ritik die for her powers ... n shiv ji will ask bali of human... i doubt this yeh pora k pora uter crap hojay ga 

phly shivanya k love for ritik i will question big time... 
and thn why will shiv ji ask bali of human to give naagin powers 
ben.nise55 Groupbie
ben.nise55
ben.nise55

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Aisa kya teer maar legi Shivu in 18 hours that she couldn't do before with all her powers? Sleepy
teer ye maaregi ke 18 hours mein season 1 end kare gi!!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slippery_chilka

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
mahakali epi wasnt enough ki ab they will show human bali Wacko
end me bhi hume crap hi dikhana hai haina cvs ? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slippery_chilka

maharathikarna Goldie
maharathikarna
maharathikarna

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hey guys Human sacrifice has always been part of fantasy cum supernatural fiction across the world.. Even though the word balli would sound crude. Its always part of this genre. If you don't believe sample this.

Albus Dumbledore- Harry Potter
Obi Wan Kenobi- Star Wars
Gandalf the grey- Lord of the rings

These are just samples from popular novels. Their are countless others from other relatively unknown ones.
Its just that it will not be highlighted as balli but would be called a sacrifice for victory of good over the evil.

But my sangram Singh at least deserved a happy old age Cry.

Edited by maharathikarna - 22 April 2016 at 10:25am
Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
ye ho kya raha hai is show meShocked Tfs
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
TFS...
i always wanted Hrivanya consummation but not under such disgust cost...it would have been better if Hrivanya doesn't consummate at all...such a disgusting crap human bali...i know its normal in a supernatural series...but i am against of such disgusting track...and it somehow taints Hrivanya too...as SS had to die to bring back shivanya's naagin powers...

i was waiting for this moment since the day Hrivanya got married but it came under such circumstances...i am feeling very sad and might not enjoy the sequence as after Hrivanya consummation...a noble soul like SS had to give up his life and hrithik has to loose his father forever...

i would have been more happy if the bali was yamini or GM...they are annoying anyways...why SS...

the whole show has become a bloody joke...

except for Hrivanya...all other characters has been butchered w/o mercy...

in this 18 hrs...kya teer marlegi shivanya...might as well she doesn't get those powers...just live her life as a human with hrithik...she can handle yamini being human too...with hrithik's support she will definitelty defeat yamini...why take away a innocent life for the powers...and lord shiva never ask for bali in exchange of powers...

Edited by Mages - 22 April 2016 at 7:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.-Swetha-

Go to top