TC: Shivanya to CONSUMMATE with Ritik; to lose Naagin powers - Page 4

Posted: 7 years ago
True. Law of karma:- what you do to others comes back to you with interest. Gud or bad. So its better to do gud, if not for anything else but at least in our own selfish interests.Edited by maharathikarna - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

TFS...
i always wanted Hrivanya consummation but not under such disgust cost...it would have been better if Hrivanya doesn't consummate at all...such a disgusting crap human bali...i know its normal in a supernatural series...but i am against of such disgusting track...and it somehow taints Hrivanya too...as SS had to die to bring back shivanya's naagin powers...

i was waiting for this moment since the day Hrivanya got married but it came under such circumstances...i am feeling very sad and might not enjoy the sequence as after Hrivanya consummation...a noble soul like SS had to give up his life and hrithik has to loose his father forever...

i would have been more happy if the bali was yamini or GM...they are annoying anyways...why SS...

the whole show has become a bloody joke...

except for Hrivanya...all other characters has been butchered w/o mercy...

in this 18 hrs...kya teer marlegi shivanya...might as well she doesn't get those powers...just live her life as a human with hrithik...she can handle yamini being human too...with hrithik's support she will definitelty defeat yamini...why take away a innocent life for the powers...and lord shiva never ask for bali in exchange of powers...
Very well said by u, Leela! 👏 
What is Ekta's problem? She just has to make a joke out of everything. She disgusts me more and more everyday. 🤢
Originally posted by maharathikarna

If they are gonna show balli it will be not shown in a crude way n would be on something on lines of sangram Singh doing it on his own. But all along they are showing bakthi Ki sakthi n suddely bhalli Ki sakthi is odd
😕

But she never wanted to take any 'nirdosh' ki jaan ' then what is this?

really disgusting 
Bali ?? Shivanya would be readying to do Bali of any innocent?? why?
wow so much drama going to cme up
Originally posted by ben.nise55

Really!!!
Why SS, why not kataka or yogiraj or guruma or amrita? all of them are useless!!!

Lol😆😆😆
its stupid that such tracks like bali chadao stuff are being shown nowadays...this is all old era thinking as none believes in such garbage now...
EK believes in superstitious acts
Like astrology,  numerology, etc.
But this is highly stupidity. 

Oops!!!
Thanks for sharing
Hope this news turn into fake😊