Mere Angne Mein

India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Kaushalya is so mean......... Riya still wants to apologize (Page 2)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Originally posted by anjs

no-one agrees...Cry
anyways, i cant stand her nowadays, feels like punching her one...

cant believe i used to sympathize with her before riya-shivam marriage...

and why is Riya still hell-bent on apologizing to the Srivastav...even when they insulted her father...she is more pathetic...

She should show them how wrong they are to keep their daughters but kick the daughter in law out of the house...

and Anupam should have used some better words...like how is it Riya's fault...did she carry Preeti to where Mohit was...or did she hypnotized Preeti into running away n forced Nimmi to take PReeti's place...but he just kept threatening them and told them how wrong they are...

Wish he had called up Raghav n spoken to him instead.

I actually had the misfortune of catching the episode today, somedays I'd just read the WU

If its possible, then I actually hate Kushiya MORE than Santiya..I mean, Shanti is a bitch, thru and thru, no surprises there

but Cowshalya is like this aasteen ka saanp...she KNOWS what a mess of a human being Priti is, they all knew Mohit would not leave her alone that easily...and also, that she is a true rebel at heart when she needs to go do HER bidding, baaki time she is a meaowing billiAngry

Why should it be Riya's sole responsibility to see Priti's wedding happens un-hindered

Such a third class family these Srivastavs areAngry

I am actually glad Riya left that hellhole..I mean, I am hoping she will grow a spine and get back at these jackasses

show them their rightful place

Anupam was being too nice and politically correct

I hope Riya and her dad get to know of all the kaala kartoot of Pari and Amit...as well as Shanti...and then blacken their faces and reputation forever

there's a limit to torture

But I dont understand WHY Riya isnt standing up for herself???

This is such a letdown from all the initial promos their aired...my high school dropout maid has more guts than RiyaOuch what are they trying to portray?That education, independence, all these things dont matter and are useless once a woman gets married? Coz she has to only defer to her scheming manipulative sasural waale?

SO NOT fair.Angry

Even though I like ShivYa pair, Shivam too is a version of his dad...bas ghar ki paagal auraton ki suno aur apna dimag mat chalao

Good if they get divorced, wats d point staying with a man who will NEVER stand up for you?Angry

Kushiya has become mean and nasty now...I hope Riya gives it back to that bitch soon

And Preeti, if she was so concerned about status and wealth, then why d f did she even think of leaving her wedding mandap? Did she expect everything will go as per her wishes/ Did she think soem Tata Birla will fall from the skies to marry her after the actual baaraat has left?

I have a feeling she will start resenting Nimmi for the "good fortune" her sister has...I have full faith in Nimmi, she'll pave her own way and teach that pesky Pari a right lil lesson...that worm NEEDS a good mental spankAngryAngryAngry

that one is a sneaky little rat, she stammers when she has to, other time she's as fit as a fiddle...why didnt she open her mouth today when her dadi was going on and on about Riya

hope she rots in hell..and no, she doesnt deserve better than Nandu

when you leave behind your brains and dont speak up when necessary, this is wat happens

I am just pained to see Shanti's satta raaj again

End it God, just end it

And there's only one way to do it - In Rome, do as the Romans so

so when you're dealin with these MORONs...then go a notch higher and beat them attheir own game

cant agree more with you...even a school dropout has more guts then Riya... the way she was acting when Anupam told her that he had been to her sasural...was, as if she had only taken Preeti to meet Mohit...

why is she so desperate...she owns the trump card...Shivam cannot re-marry without the divorce and no, the fake papers with her fake signatures cannot be produced in the court... she has a good chance to get them all packed to jail.

So many women have used this law for daughter-in-laws wrongly...this time they should show her use it properly so that un-educated women knows that law is by their side.

And I agree, that Kaushalya is more evil then Shantiya... Shantiya atleast shows it on her face... Kaushalya is the asteen ka saap...it will cuddle into you, and bite you hard.

Preeti will defo resent Nimmi... I hope Nimmi doesnt pay much heed to them and just target at strengthening her relation with Sharmili and Vyom.

I think Nimmi will somehow take over everyone at Sharmili's house, even Sujeev, look at how she gave a tit for tat to PAri today...that was the best thing that happened in this show, in a long time...Cause i hate Pari the most in this show and anyone who shows her the mirror is the best for me...cant take her strutting around, taunting one and all...

Edited by anjs - 23 April 2016 at 3:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutenaq5

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Riya should change. Unless she changes into a woman who can think beyond, there is no hope.

Father and daughter got a golden opportunity out of that hell. And they want to go to that hell once more.

Shantiya so far used only tricks. But in reality if they are pissed off with daughter in llaw, some will not hesitate to take any drastic violent steps.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 23 April 2016 at 1:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Riya should change. Unless she changes into a woman who can think beyond, there is no hope.

Father and daughter got a golden opportunity out of that hell. And they want to go to that hell once more.

Shantiya so far used only tricks. But in reality if they are pissed off with daughter in llaw, some will not hesitate to take any drastic violent steps.

u are right...killing the daughter in law and make it look like a suicide was very much happening in India once upon a time.
-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Kaushalya needs a tight slap shes being so stupid she shuld be strong dammit n speak p to Amma ji atleast hear riya's side she judging riya 

Edited by -Arnisha- - 23 April 2016 at 9:14am

anjs

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arnisha-

Kaushalya needs a tight slap shes being so stupid she shuld be strong dammit n speak p to Amma ji atleast hear riya's side she judging riya 

she herself doesnt want to hear Riya's side...why will she tell Ammaji to do so...Ammaji told her Riya is EVIL and she has accepted that fact...i think she will never accept Riya as a good human-being unless Riya risks her own life to save Ammaji...
-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged

she herself doesnt want to hear Riya's side...why will she tell Ammaji to do so...Ammaji told her Riya is EVIL and she has accepted that fact...i think she will never accept Riya as a good human-being unless Riya risks her own life to save Ammaji...

i mean K needs to speak up to ammaji cos atm she cant say a word infront of her i knw riya 's as fault... im sure K has a mind of her own shes nt that stupid u get what i mean. 
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged

i mean K needs to speak up to ammaji cos atm she cant say a word infront of her i knw riya 's as fault... im sure K has a mind of her own shes nt that stupid u get what i mean. 

thats the point m making...she doesnt use her brain...mostly she is just Ammaji's yesman...whatever Ammaji says is right for her...

other then that i have never seen her use her own brain, even if she does, its only to do evil for Riya n her own kids...

-Arnisha-

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoolBeans86

Oh my gosh! I haven't been posting as much as previously, just occasionally "stopping by" to read others' posts. I hope you don't mind my saying so gravity23 and not sure if you'll even read this, but what a cracking post! Just the best rant ever lol loved it! And agreed with everything you said Clap 

That was a really fun read, thank you!
I don't even know WHAT to post anymore, as someone in this forum rightly said, in one episode the good guys are bad and in the very next they magically change sides. Totally unpredictable and not in a good way! They have ruined the show to such an extent that you can't be bothered rooting for ANY of them anymore. They've all lost their heads either profusely apologising for things entirely not their fault, making imbecilic sacrifices, simply just not using common sense, unable to put a simple 2+2 equation together when it comes to others' scheming and evil plans... oh the list goes on and onnn. But, I'm enjoying some of the comments in the forum hehe

Hey!

Thanks dear...for the complimentSmile

I stopped watching MAM long back, these days I just catch snippets, some accidentally, some deliberately and even 5 minutes of watching it infuriates me

airing these regressive shows just sends out a wrong message to women, reinforcing the patriarchial notion that a woman's place, after all, is at her sasural and pati parmeshwar's feet...GrrrAngryAngryAngry

Preeti - why did she have to ABANDON THE MANDAP and go to that creep Mohit? Is love so overpowering you lose all your senses? Ditch your family's reputation at the altar? 

Nimmi - who asked her to do Preeti's bidding and go sit at the mandap? She should's just screamed and let everyone know wat Preeti was planning

Riya - when you dont have grey matter in your head, you shouldn't try to be Sherlock Holmes, reallyOuch Why hide such essential info from your own husband dammit?

Kushiya - the most incompetent bahuriya on planet earth has the ba&&s to find faults with each and every thing Riya does..wow...she is only her Ammaji's shadow...I mean, that woman's s** life is regulated by that witch Shanti, who doesnt let her henpecked son even hover around his wife for more than 2 minutes, then what do you expect?

Raghav - his only job since day one has to be say, "Hum jara aate hain bahar se...ek kaam niptaake aate hain you'd think he was the CEO of some bigshot company...nai ...he is just  a Senior guard in the railways...I have nothing against them, but come on, dnt behave like you're so effing busy that you JUST CANNOT figure out, and could not do so, IN DECADES...what a serpent your own mother is, what a parrot your wife is...and how they collectively ruined your "grihasthi' for good...shame on youAngry

Shivam - xerox copy of his father minus the smouldering sensuality he sometimes expresses before his wife and that one-off incident where he said he wanted to marry Riya...after that, he's been acting like, "Arey pat gayi. Now I can go back to being a spineless retard"Ouch

Sarala - her only aim in life is to either grab Santi Sadan for herself, or get free fund to construct a Sarla Sadan. And with those two extremely untalented "actors" at her disposal, she thinks she'll find her way around...waah...She doesnt deserve that naive, helpless yet nice man Asok, and I am waiting for the day her bechara pati leaves her for that assistant of his

Amit - incorrigible gambler on the verge of trading his wife away...why Rani fell in love with him, I'm yet to find out

Pari - two-timing sneak faced moron who prolly is planning for Pari Sadan or some shit like that...I keep praying, with the money she has not her disposal, she better first join some English classes...cannot listen to her talk like that ganwaar...

Preeti - She forgot how to stammer huh? Dont like Nandu at all, but the way Preeti said, "to yum Senior Guard ki beti se shaadi kyun karna chahte the?" I'm like, hello, dont talk like you're f**king Ambani's betiAngry

I could go on and on...but these are the characters in the show...how can we expect anything better from it then??Shocked

Reply in blue

Edited by gravity23 - 24 April 2016 at 2:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JumpingVioletsanjs

Go to top