India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Kaushalya is so mean......... Riya still wants to apologize

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:37am | IP Logged

She told Anupam, does he realize what has happend to her two daughters...till yesterday, she thought Preeti was lucky that atleast Nandu married Preeti...now she is again see-sawing to the other side...

and in all this, she completely forgot that she did the same thing with Riya, what Sharmili did to Nimmi...

And now, she is lying on behest of Shantiya, the evil...

This woman is gonna loose all respect in her daughter-in-law's eyes...

By listening to Shantiya the evil...she is ruining her own life n relations...i really wish someday the cv's would make her realize her filly...

Edited by anjs - 22 April 2016 at 10:12am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DollBeansJumpingViolets.Regal.A HUGE FANMaverick_meleavesandwavesVintageWinevyomanNaazu695

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
no-one agrees...Cry
anyways, i cant stand her nowadays, feels like punching her one...

cant believe i used to sympathize with her before riya-shivam marriage...

and why is Riya still hell-bent on apologizing to the Srivastav...even when they insulted her father...she is more pathetic...

She should show them how wrong they are to keep their daughters but kick the daughter in law out of the house...

and Anupam should have used some better words...like how is it Riya's fault...did she carry Preeti to where Mohit was...or did she hypnotized Preeti into running away n forced Nimmi to take PReeti's place...but he just kept threatening them and told them how wrong they are...

Wish he had called up Raghav n spoken to him instead.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JumpingVioletsmuktha_cuteNaazu695leavesandwavesVintageWine

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Nope khushi will still have d same respect from riya,  infact she will be the next god. She yesterday mentioned how shanti is her god likewise dumb head riya will treat her like god. 
Stupid stupid show!

Looks like loafer nandu will now turn out to be a top shot corporate team lead. ROFL this show is misleading on many levels. They portrayed nandu today as if a uneducated ugly person hence Priti doesn't like him. The truth of his sick creepy attitude will now be covered under the blanket of how he achieved success!!  
Disgusting. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JumpingVioletsmuktha_cuteMaverick_meanjsvyoman

DollBeans Senior Member
DollBeans
DollBeans

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
This time if Riya wants to apologize then its genuine she made a big mistake but she should understand that she had apologise so many times that Shivam got irritate by her constant apologises

Atleast Anupamp doesn't sit & scared of Shanti
Kusiya is useless from the beginning now she started lying her son

Edited by DollBeans - 22 April 2016 at 12:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JumpingVioletsmuktha_cuteVintageWine

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DollBeans

This time if Riya wants to apologize then its genuine she made a big mistake but she should understand that she had apologise so many times that Shivam got irritate by her constant apologises

Atleast Anupamp doesn't sit & scared of Shanti
Kusiya is useless from the beginning now she started lying her son

Riya should apologize for hiding Preeti's matter...but now she wants to apologize cause Anupam went to talk about her case...

her behavior that time was total pathetic...scolding her father about why he went there, and telling its ok, she will apologize on his behalf...why is she so scared and of what...and how will she fight that evil hag, if she is so scared of her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteleavesandwaves

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

no-one agrees...Cry

and why is Riya still hell-bent on apologizing to the Srivastav...even when they insulted her father...she is more pathetic...

She should show them how wrong they are to keep their daughters but kick the daughter in law out of the house...

and Anupam should have used some better words...like how is it Riya's fault...did she carry Preeti to where Mohit was...or did she hypnotized Preeti into running away n forced Nimmi to take PReeti's place...but he just kept threatening them and told them how wrong they are...

I actually had the misfortune of catching the episode today, somedays I'd just read the WU

If its possible, then I actually hate Kushiya MORE than Santiya..I mean, Shanti is a bitch, thru and thru, no surprises there

but Cowshalya is like this aasteen ka saanp...she KNOWS what a mess of a human being Priti is, they all knew Mohit would not leave her alone that easily...and also, that she is a true rebel at heart when she needs to go do HER bidding, baaki time she is a meaowing billiAngry

Why should it be Riya's sole responsibility to see Priti's wedding happens un-hindered

Such a third class family these Srivastavs areAngry

I am actually glad Riya left that hellhole..I mean, I am hoping she will grow a spine and get back at these jackasses

show them their rightful place

Anupam was being too nice and politically correct

I hope Riya and her dad get to know of all the kaala kartoot of Pari and Amit...as well as Shanti...and then blacken their faces and reputation forever

there's a limit to torture

But I dont understand WHY Riya isnt standing up for herself???

This is such a letdown from all the initial promos their aired...my high school dropout maid has more guts than RiyaOuch what are they trying to portray?That education, independence, all these things dont matter and are useless once a woman gets married? Coz she has to only defer to her scheming manipulative sasural waale?

SO NOT fair.Angry

Even though I like ShivYa pair, Shivam too is a version of his dad...bas ghar ki paagal auraton ki suno aur apna dimag mat chalao

Good if they get divorced, wats d point staying with a man who will NEVER stand up for you?Angry

Kushiya has become mean and nasty now...I hope Riya gives it back to that bitch soon

And Preeti, if she was so concerned about status and wealth, then why d f did she even think of leaving her wedding mandap? Did she expect everything will go as per her wishes/ Did she think soem Tata Birla will fall from the skies to marry her after the actual baaraat has left?

I have a feeling she will start resenting Nimmi for the "good fortune" her sister has...I have full faith in Nimmi, she'll pave her own way and teach that pesky Pari a right lil lesson...that worm NEEDS a good mental spankAngryAngryAngry

that one is a sneaky little rat, she stammers when she has to, other time she's as fit as a fiddle...why didnt she open her mouth today when her dadi was going on and on about Riya

hope she rots in hell..and no, she doesnt deserve better than Nandu

when you leave behind your brains and dont speak up when necessary, this is wat happens

I am just pained to see Shanti's satta raaj again

End it God, just end it

And there's only one way to do it - In Rome, do as the Romans so

so when you're dealin with these MORONs...then go a notch higher and beat them attheir own game

Edited by gravity23 - 22 April 2016 at 12:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CoolBeans86muktha_cuteanjs

CoolBeans86 Senior Member
CoolBeans86
CoolBeans86

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Oh my gosh! I haven't been posting as much as previously, just occasionally "stopping by" to read others' posts. I hope you don't mind my saying so gravity23 and not sure if you'll even read this, but what a cracking post! Just the best rant ever lol loved it! And agreed with everything you said Clap
That was a really fun read, thank you!
I don't even know WHAT to post anymore, as someone in this forum rightly said, in one episode the good guys are bad and in the very next they magically change sides. Totally unpredictable and not in a good way! They have ruined the show to such an extent that you can't be bothered rooting for ANY of them anymore. They've all lost their heads either profusely apologising for things entirely not their fault, making imbecilic sacrifices, simply just not using common sense, unable to put a simple 2+2 equation together when it comes to others' scheming and evil plans... oh the list goes on and onnn. But, I'm enjoying some of the comments in the forum hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

JumpingViolets Senior Member
JumpingViolets
JumpingViolets

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

no-one agrees...Cry

Raghav would have given a tired sleepy look over the phone too.

I wish Riya returns to Shanti sadan to trouble these old ladies and not to please them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VintageWine

Go to top