Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Leaked emails between Hrithik and Kangana sister !!! (Page 9)

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Kangana is so good in tech she knows how to re route an IP address?
hrithik is no longer with susanne since how long and Kangana (as seen by people as psycho stalker ) is content to merely email her love with whom she is obsessed and not make effort to meet him in flesh ? altho they both in mumbai? as if she has not met him during Kites. this doesnt even sound like a man eating woman on the prowl. she suddenly turned shy scared pussycat?

rangoli got email from kangana the right email but kangana herself is communicating with false ID. In 3500 emails, she never made effort to phone him and talk

I think you can benefit from actually reading what has been posted, if you do you will get your answers.
She tried to call him but he never picked up her call.
She met him but she didn't know what to say, am not saying this Kangana herself says in her emails.Ouch

And why do you keep going back to HR, Suzanne, their divorce, Kites and his prev affairs?? they have nothing to do with this case.Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nova19gatheringstorm-MariaMars-pallavi25

MythicalMoth IF-Sizzlerz
MythicalMoth
MythicalMoth

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Kangana is so good in tech she knows how to re route an IP address? Who said so? I didn't hear any such accusation from HR about Kangana.
hrithik is no longer with susanne since how long and Kangana (as seen by people as psycho stalker ) is content to merely email her love with whom she is obsessed and not make effort to meet him in flesh ? The mails supposedly by her state that she has met him numerous times but was tounguetied each time he was around and also that she was a totally different person in real than what she is while writing the mails.altho they both in mumbai? as if she has not met him during Kites. this doesnt even sound like a man eating woman on the prowl. she suddenly turned shy scared pussycat? The alleged mails by her state that she never found the courage to speak to him freely when she was around him and always got tonguetied.

rangoli got email from kangana the right email but kangana herself is communicating with false ID. In 3500 emails, she never made effort to phone him and talk she did threaten him to pick her calls which apparently he didn't. Source - again her alleged mails which got leaked. She has so far not denied the mails outrightly so I believe they were the true correspondance from her to him.

My replies r in bold.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nova19

--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I still don't get it...who keeps a relationship on email these days? People atleast talk on whatsapp. why dint she talk to him there? Plus its too painstaking to send pictures via emailLOL

TheBoss

roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
She sent the imposter a video and he liked it. What was in it? I'm curious LOL 
ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

I have a feeling that someone who was aware of Kangana's vulnerability with regards to Hrithik, in terms of her infatuation with him, played a prank on her. Probably someone from Bwood itself who may have known enough about HR to fool Kangana into believing that she was talking to HR himself.
This impostor cannot be a random person but someone from the industry which could explain why there were no leaks...or worst case it was Kangana herselfOuch

You're scaring us sharuLOL

gatheringstorm

JaiJaiIraniMata IF-Rockerz
JaiJaiIraniMata
JaiJaiIraniMata

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roni_berna

She sent the imposter a video and he liked it. What was in it? I'm curiousLOL

rangoli's mail tells that the imposter sent videos and pictures too..what videos and pictures? Confused
if kangana was sending her nudes then was she receiving hr's too?...is suzanne the imposter ROFL
Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Live2eat

Originally posted by gatheringstorm

I have a feeling that someone who was aware of Kangana's vulnerability with regards to Hrithik, in terms of her infatuation with him, played a prank on her. Probably someone from Bwood itself who may have known enough about HR to fool Kangana into believing that she was talking to HR himself.
This impostor cannot be a random person but someone from the industry which could explain why there were no leaks...or worst case it was Kangana herselfOuch

You're scaring us sharuLOL
Chandler. Day DreamingDay Dreaming

ilovecrepes

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@beautymess
LOL

Beautyful_Mess