Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Leaked emails between Hrithik and Kangana sister !!! (Page 5)

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuttingChai

Hopefully the USA based impostor is on this forum and we can get juicy details. What if Kangana was communicating with someone like Maroon Porsche.. ROFL
It can't be him knowing how much he's scare of her, can you imagine Franco calling someone crazy.LOL
I don't think he wld communicate with Kangy he despises and he's scared of her too. ROFL

quicksilver. IF-Sizzlerz
quicksilver.
quicksilver.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Just realized, wasn't the imposter traced to be from America? So it can not be Kangana herself.
Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Now I m really waiting for stupid siddiquis comeback...dekhte hain what he has to say abt these mails LOL
gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MissStubborn.

Just realized, wasn't the imposter traced to be from America? So it can not be Kangana herself.

She was in USA for some duration from Jan 2014  doing a film course, don't know the entire duration of the course but it was at the same time when she was supposedly communicating with the impostor

Edited by gatheringstorm - 22 April 2016 at 8:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovecrepesChotaBheem-Piku-G..OAT

tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I still don't believe it
Kangana is not so well versed in English that she would take time to write lengthy emails that too around 3500 ones...

not only that why would she communicate through emails when she can call up as they were friends/co-stars in a couple of movies, I am sure she had Hrithik's number

They are desperately trying to prove she is "not sane" then they can cover up /negate anything that she comes out with ...

sick of HR to cover up his affair like this...I was his fan once but not anymore

did they have an affair...yes I am absolutely convinced , there were many rumors and articles about the same and Kangana is not someone who would create an imaginary affair...c'mon

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

awkardpyscho.Rupali.ActomyoZee_RKCineFanLuverponymoKim75saraaa.pakeezah-iLoveZaynMalikBriyanikidaig

nazban Goldie
nazban
nazban

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:19am | IP Logged
One doubt why were they sending emails ???!!!! Didn't they meet each other at all and yet one party believed that they are in a relationship ??!! Ho Kya raha hai
quicksilver. IF-Sizzlerz
quicksilver.
quicksilver.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

She was in USA for some duration from Jan 2014  doing a film course, don't know the entire duration of the course but it was at the same time when she was supposedly communicating with the impostor

So this "Kangana e-mailing Kangana" thing might be true then.
Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanguinesal

Originally posted by Sanguinesal

Once Kangana got hold of real email ID and Rangoli got involved,imposter completely disappeared?? Either imposter knew both of them or he/ she is one of them.

Point!! Or is it what gatheringstorm predicted-the worst.

Yup seems like there is a possibility of Kangana communicating with herself to live her fantasy or obsession with her childhood crush. Another possibility is Rangoli could be with Kangy in all this hence their reluctance to cooperate with cops. Or Hrithik really did own the imposter ID but is now denying all or claiming amnesia like he says in his tweets that change the story in ur brain. But the bigger possibility is they may have fallen victim to prank by someone who knew both of them closely. Everything seems creepy now and to gain faith it is imperative that Kangana instead of creating road blocks in legal procedure should record her statement and reveal how did she procured imposter's ID!
I don't think it's strange the imposter disappeared. Considering how many unanswered emails she sent to the real account I have no doubt she also sent some to the imposter account seeking a response. Once the imposter knew he/she had been found out, assuming it was some sort of prank, why not disappear and try to hide all evidence of who you are because you are expecting there to be an investigation? I think most people would have gone to the police (Rangoli even says to Hrithik they should file a complaint together). The imposter should have anticipated getting caught and tried to get away.  I do not understand why Rangoli didn't go to the police and why Kangana isn't cooperating if they don't know who the imposter is, except it would annihilate her delusion.

Yesterday or day before her lawyer was saying her account was hacked 8 months ago (and I'd bet about 8 months ago the emails started sounded a lot more harassing - note the take my call or you will regret it in released email from November 2014) very shortly after it was reported Hrithik had given the police additional emails. I think when she still couldn't be convinced to accept there was no relationship he submitted emails showing real harassment. 

The emails from Kangana sound delusional (in the medical sense) and her current behavior seems delusional. She keeps doubling down despite mounting evidence that what she believes isn't real changing her story time and time again trying to make sense of her delusion in the face of reality. Imaginary relationships and feeling you are living with someone who isn't even talking to you are not symptoms of Asperger's; they are symptoms of psychosis. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GewelsSanguinesal

Go to top