Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Leaked emails between Hrithik and Kangana sister !!! (Page 3)

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Rangoli has mailed Hrithik on 25th May, a day after he met Kangana and gave her his real id at KJo's bday on 24th. Obviously Rangoli got it from KR who must have told her that HR denied knowledge about the 1st id and Rangoli seems appropriately anxious in her mail to the real Hrithik.

yes kangana could have given her the real id and told her that hrithik denied knowledge about the 1st id..yet in the first few mails to hrithik rangoli is accusing him and asking him to leave kangana alone..as if she does not know that kangana was communicating with an imposter..it's not adding up

The fact that she sent the mail on 25th means something happened at the party which would have triggered some sort of sudden panic for her to send that mail. KR herself in her legal notice states that Hrithik did tell her that it was not his id and that they were never in a relationship on 24th but she refutes that by calling him a liar.

xoSahiba Senior Member
xoSahiba
xoSahiba

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gulabi22

But first mail is hr admitting "unlike other couples" I m soo confused after reading this Wacko

no that mail is supposedly from hrithik's imposter..it's not hr who is admitting to the relationship

But that's so confusing. So Rangoli had Hrithik's correct e-mail but Kangana didn't? Also Hrithik just leaked the e-mails he received from Kangana but supposedly Kangana was having two-way e-mail exchange with his imposter? Whattt... my head is spinning! Wacko
d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:13am | IP Logged
We always wanted to know how stars interact with each other or how they behave in private. Kangana , I knew was delusional. I disliked Hrithik too but now he is looking like the sane one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIcePiyatrixBeautyful_Mess

FireNIce IF-Dazzler
FireNIce
FireNIce

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Rangoli has mailed Hrithik on 25th May, a day after he met Kangana and gave her his real id at KJo's bday on 24th. Obviously Rangoli got it from KR who must have told her that HR denied knowledge about the 1st id and Rangoli seems appropriately anxious in her mail to the real Hrithik.

yes kangana could have given her the real id and told her that hrithik denied knowledge about the 1st id..yet in the first few mails to hrithik rangoli is accusing him and asking him to leave kangana alone..as if she does not know that kangana was communicating with an imposter..it's not adding up

It's probably because she herself believed that it was the real Hrithik who was communicating with KR. She must have been suspicious of Hrithik's behaviour and thought that HR was deliberately denying his involvement. Maybe she thought the second ID belonged to him as well. 
It's natural to not be able to think logically when a loved one is going through trauma, as I'm sure KR must have been at that time. I can totally empathize with what Rangoli did. 

AllThatCritique Groupbie
AllThatCritique
AllThatCritique

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I think it is safe to say based on the evidence,Hrithik did not have an affair with Kangana. Based on the evidence shown and only that. Kangana clearly fell into a trap that wasn't Hrithik's doing at all. Hrithik has I think successfully cleared his name. Paris didn't happen, based on emails affair didn't either. So good on him for taking the risk of leaking the mails. Leaking mails is frowned upon generally because of security and privacy reasons. But legal cases that involve public perception rightfully allows every card to be on the table. Its a defense option and should be taken. My profession deems it absolutely necessary. Just like now Kangana, if she has her cards, should play it too. But I think Kangana's case lacks actual skeleton especially now when the evidence shows Rangoli knew and was informed such a long time ago. Why she failed to make her sister understand is honestly baffling to me. Am thinking it was her aspergers' ?

Maybe she didn't think Kangana was stable enough to handle the news? Because Hrithik in his legal docu said it was Rangoli who first informed him of it. So probably what happens after this email exchange is that Kangana starts sending mails to the new ID. Given to her by either Rangoli or Hrithik. Didn't Hrithik say he gave her the real ID? Then Hrithik complains to Rangoli about it but effectively shuts up when she informs him about her Aspergers and lets her sent the mails anyway to his original ID. At the same he makes sure to inform the police about it since identity theft is a major issue. Things calm down. But when Kangana says the 'silly ex' comment, all hell breaks loose because its untrue and Hrithik has been only cooperating with Rangoli. Now I actually get why Hrithik pursued the case. If there was actually an affair am not sure he would have even dared to take that step. It all makes at least a little sense now. 
The events are falling into place. I am glad for the evidence. I see the chapter closing pretty soon. 

Also I would very much like Kangana to go after the imposter as well. The person literally jeopardised her security and played with her feelings to such an deep extent that she was this affected. She should pursue the case and help the police to find this lunatic. One thing is for sure. This imposter knew about her childhood crush on Hrithik and was surely obsessed with her and in his twisted way loved her enough to keep all the material to himself. In my profession I have seen profiles of such people. They are possessive and protective stalkers/fans who don't like sharing their star with the world. He had a continuing cyper rshp with her. That's a very ardent stalker type.

Edited by AllThatCritique - 22 April 2016 at 7:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Salrina_AshvikFireNIcetweetie19..FallAndFly..quicksilver.ilovecrepesPiyatrixsaraaa.beautiful.Beautyful_Mess

quicksilver. IF-Sizzlerz
quicksilver.
quicksilver.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged

I have a feeling that someone who was aware of Kangana's vulnerability with regards to Hrithik, in terms of her infatuation with him, played a prank on her. Probably someone from Bwood itself who may have known enough about HR to fool Kangana into believing that she was talking to HR himself.
This impostor cannot be a random person but someone from the industry which could explain why there were no leaks...or worst case it was Kangana herselfOuch

Don't scare but this can be one of the possibilities too. I'm now more sympathetic towards her.
DeliciousDevil. IF-Dazzler
DeliciousDevil.
DeliciousDevil.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Such a mess D'ohjust clear thz . they were in a relationship or not? 
--L-- IF-Stunnerz
--L--
--L--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged
from where kangu got the impostor id ?

Go to top