Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Leaked emails between Hrithik and Kangana sister !!! (Page 18)

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shooter.

duniya IPhone 6 Windows 10 air android 6 tak pahuch gayi yeh banda abhi tal blackberry use kar raha Hai.
Why is their Time format Keep changing on the next mail?
I've doubt also on the RE:Hrithik's Mail to kangana thing I mean who the hack writes such long title on this god damn world Where people like me doesnt even have 10 minutes of time to Pee properly.

Yes. Something about the mails look really weird n made up. For example, Kangy herself asking HR in her mails whether if this relationship is a delusion of hers? So delusional people know that they are delusional? Confused 

Meeti-Mirchi Goldie
Meeti-Mirchi
Meeti-Mirchi

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Looks like Kangana's side is empty drum and whoever is strategizing Hrithik's war.. he is doing good.. trickling in information for media to absorb and understand and gradually turning the tide rather than releasing everything and facing resistance... good move.. 
Mr.Android Senior Member
Mr.Android
Mr.Android

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleAir

duniya IPhone 6 Windows 10 air android 6 tak pahuch gayi yeh banda abhi tal blackberry use kar raha Hai.
I've doubt also on the RE:Hrithik's Mail to kangana thing I mean who the hack writes such long title on this god damn world Where people like me doesnt even have 10 minutes of time to Pee properly.

Yes. Something about the mails look really weird n made up. For example, Kangy herself asking HR in her mails whether if this relationship is a delusion of hers? So delusional people know that they are delusional? Confused

Looks someone is trying to mess the whole thing more.
First of all this shit system which recognize Device is went off long time back there is not any kind of Mail that would write Sent by My blackberry Or some shit like that.
Sending the mails are pretty simple with nice Simple layout nowadays I Guess.
snap of the Mails looks kinda Fishy Morphed kind of.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Looks someone is trying to mess the whole thing more.
First of all this shit system which recognize Device is went off long time back there is not any kind of Mail that would write Sent by My blackberry Or some shit like that.
Sending the mails are pretty simple with nice Simple layout nowadays I Guess.
snap of the Mails looks kinda Fishy Morphed kind of.
All my devices have a default "Sent from my (fill in the blank)" at the bottom of emails. You can turn it off if you want to but you have to take the time to do it otherwise it is on the bottom of every mail. I assume you don't have a blackberry or an iPhone if you don't know that. 
Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged

This is not specifically about this situation, it is a general answer. Delusional people can be taught to recognize their delusions by a process of reality checking. Is there tangible evidence this is real or evidence this is not real, what do people I trust think, how do people react when I talk about this, etc.?  Sometimes even with strong antipsychotic medications hallucinations and delusions cannot be entirely suppressed only dampened or they may feel better and more functional at a lower medication dose just high enough for their symptoms to be manageable. There are definitely techniques patients can learn to recognize when they are symptomatic and how to behave more normally than you might expect (you should reality check with these people, you should tell these people you are hearing voices, you should try not to talk about these things with any other people) to try to have them live as normally as possible.  

Edited by Nova19 - 23 April 2016 at 10:25am
--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by --Ariana--

I still don't get it...who keeps a relationship on email these days? People atleast talk on whatsapp. why dint she talk to him there? Plus its too painstaking to send pictures via emailLOL

You need two phones, and two different numbers to send whatsapp to each other. Eff that, emails are easy. LOL

well lol.. its true if you are unisexual and sending pics to yourselfLOLLOL

Go to top