Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Leaked emails between Hrithik and Kangana sister !!! (Page 17)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SELINA_MV

Originally posted by -SaaMYa-

So damn confusing ? Who the hells uses email like this these days?
Secondly if all these mails were sent to imposter how does HR's team has
Access to it ?

Why would a person say I have so n so disease. I am not normal . Is this new way of dating ?

These mails does not look genuine to me at all.
<font size="3">I think it's better for you not to comment if you don't know where the email came from and to whom. Please... stop this stupid question</font>.Dead
what exactly is stupid about my doubt ? I am sure I did not ask you for you to get hurt . I still feel these mails are not genuine . That's my opinion and am not shoving it under your throat .

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SELINA_MV

So damn confusing ? Who the hells uses email like this these days?
Secondly if all these mails were sent to imposter how does HR's team has
Access to it ?

Why would a person say I have so n so disease. I am not normal . Is this new way of dating ?

These mails does not look genuine to me at all.
<font size="3">I think it's better for you not to comment if you don't know where the email came from and to whom. Please... stop this stupid question</font>.Dead
what exactly is stupid about my doubt ? I am sure I did not ask you for you to get hurt . I still feel these mails are not genuine . That's my opinion and am not shoving it under your throat .
I believe the point Selina_MV was trying to make is if you still do not understand that these emails were sent to the real email address and how that happened even though it's been explained many many times by many many people in many many threads, perhaps you should learn more about the truth before commenting because a knee jerk reaction may not be your opinion once you know the facts. 
EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
With or without emails I am sure none of the people commenting here know the truth . So the words like "truth" " facts " does not even make sense to me . Clearly both parties are hiding lot of stuff . I read the articles so I know what I asked . jumping on members abt why they are posting etc etc is stupid in my dictionary . If you feel it's dumb ignore .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ponymo

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Originally posted by roni_berna

Originally posted by pakeezah

true that. but if on the other hand she had reason to believe that hrithik was interested in her...and he and she simply had a difference of opinion about the word 'involvement' then her reaction to him is not out of the norm..hence the saying...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..

i mean if indeed some imposter was writing lovey dovey stuff and she was taken in for a period of time and responded well, thats not delusional at all. Its natural. 

People react differently to break ups or getting dumped...me thinks Kangana reacted like a wounded tigress and hrithik like a spoilt brat.

If they did have a fling, her reaction is justified to an extent but if the person was even an imposter, her mails don't seem that she was in a perfect mindset. Having an e-relationship doesn't make any sense as they both know each other PERSONALLY and them conversing over emails ONLY seems too weird. Kangana in her right mindset would too find it weird but it seems she was only getting replies over emails and enjoyed that relationship. She seemed too happy and content. Many things seem to be imaginary as well in her emails. Atleast a phone call would make it look obvious but NO.

Kangana here is only proving to have an email conversation with him and no physical relationship which doesnt seem right at all. I don't know what's true or not but what's happened with Kangana has happened with people earlier as well and is not an unusual thing. If HR and she had a relationship in reality, she has to move on as HR isn't worth it then. She is a good actress and this case is affecting her more than him.

The emails are leaked by his side which say Aspergers syndrome in both..now how come anyone with no vested interest will leak emails both of which mention Aspergers...co incidence?

The whole premise of Kangana is mentally ill is based on the assumption that Kangana did not have a real affair with hrithik and only conducted a love affair over several years on email. This seems implausible as hell to me. Neither she nor hrithik are vestal virgins out of school feeling shy to get together and have a fling.

Of course she should move on. But she didnt, she took offence when he denied outright any affair..

Many many kids leave home at 16..in the states it is almost a norm..kangana has never been your normal indian sanskari kid. her journey thru life, diving into affairs, wanting to show her parents that she doesnt need them to survive, all seems to point to a rebellious nature.

The stresses of stardom and being under a microscope seem to hv affected Kangana and she is making unwise decisions..but i wont say mental issues yet.
If you believe the emails were not written by her, fine wait for the police report.  If the emails were written by her they clearly indicate no relationship of any kind except an email exchange between Kangana and the imposter account. Even if it turns out Hrithik was behind the imposter account which seems wildly unlikely given his insistence the police investigate it, that would only be an email exchange. In the one published email from the imposter account it talks about a flood of emails from her and a delayed response from "him"; she was apparently even having a very lopsided "affair" with the imposter.

It is in no way shape or form the norm for American teenagers to leave home at 16!!!! In fact the opposite trend is happening because the economy has been bad, kids are returning home after college. And even if it were true in America what would that have to do with Kangana? The fact that she has never been your normal kid, elevates the concern that she has underlying problems and this is not an isolated episode of an extreme fan fooled by an imposter. 
Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged

With or without emails I am sure none of the people commenting here know the truth . So the words like "truth" " facts " does not even make sense to me . Clearly both parties are hiding lot of stuff . I read the articles so I know what I asked . jumping on members abt why they are posting etc etc is stupid in my dictionary . If you feel it's dumb ignore .
You clearly thought the emails were sent to the imposter and that has been explained ad nauseum. Not sure how you missed it in your reading so don't blame me for assuming you didn't read first. 

Edited by Nova19 - 23 April 2016 at 9:09am
EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
The mere fact that HR is getting so offensive and defensive and to an extent that he is releasing the emails even looks like a desperate attempt to prove KR is insane . The email have all the content which is not normal . I find it fishy and it's clearly my opinion . I am not giving clean chit to KR either . Both parties hiding so many stuff .

ponymo

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged

The mere fact that HR is getting so offensive and defensive and to an extent that he is releasing the emails even looks like a desperate attempt to prove KR is insane . The email have all the content which is not normal . I find it fishy and it's clearly my opinion . I am not giving clean chit to KR either . Both parties hiding so many stuff .
She led people to believe they had a love affair gone bad and he had pursued her, spied on her, was still trying to get her attention and interfering with her work (Ashiqui 3). He wanted her to admit there was never a relationship and apologize. He tried to get her to do that privately and she took it public. Once it was made public he had two choices, give up tuck tail and let her say whatever forever - and who wouldn't have believed whatever she said? - or do what it took to get the truth out. She has always known he had these emails (and lots more), she could have ended this anytime she wanted but chose to keep pushing. Either he is telling the truth or she is. If she has proof, let her produce it. She does not seem interested in evidence only statements and accusations without proof. Her side is still implying she has pictures but she wants to keep them private???! She is willing to accuse him publicly of terribly terrible things but pictures to verify their relationship are too private?
Mr.Android Senior Member
Mr.Android
Mr.Android

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
duniya IPhone 6 Windows 10 air android 6 tak pahuch gayi yeh banda abhi tal blackberry use kar raha Hai.
Why is their Time format Keep changing on the next mail?
I've doubt also on the RE:Hrithik's Mail to kangana thing I mean who the hack writes such long title on this god damn world Where people like me doesnt even have 10 minutes of time to Pee properly.

EXOL

Go to top