Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Leaked emails between Hrithik and Kangana sister !!! (Page 15)

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
W*F! I can't make head or tail of it! This is one convulated story! The sister not in a relationship with the guy communicates with the guy through his real email ID and the sister that claims to be in a relationship with the guy communicates with the imposter?! W*F! Just typing that made me lose a few brain cells. LOL

Edited by Chameli_billi - 22 April 2016 at 2:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfananonymous39

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
ya...its not a light charge to make ...someone is mentally ill they need help..
i remember it being said on tis forum is ranveer singh showing signs of schizophrenia or bipolar, because his acting and symptoms show it...

and the moderator said thats not done. and closed the topic.
Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Originally posted by roni_berna

Originally posted by davidb

what is strange on kjo's birthday if hrithik clarified it wasnt his email and gave kangy his new email. he clarified with her sister too. how did both sisters not discuss a matter that was distressing the two of them?
y did she call him silly ex assuming he never responded to her emails. how does she function in reality if she is that delusional? she hasnt accused narendra modi of being her silly ex, but greek god coworker from her industry Confused

not just functioning...national award winner 3 times...i dont know how

@bold: Winning awards, living and functioning or acting doesn't prove that a person is not having a mental illness. Right from Raj Kiran, Parveen Babi to the famous mathematician John Nash had schizophrenia. John Nash was still were living and working while being ill and he had contributed a lot as well.

point taken = but what has kangana done in the past that warrants people writing her off as mentally ill? sushmita sen was involved with married men after married men, was she mentally ill?or was that a weakness in the character...

she is mentally ill because she casually remarked 
silly exes' do silly things? and hrithik mentioned he would rather hv an affair with the Pope (fish) than her?
No one is writing her off. Several people, me included, are hoping the best for her.

She told people over years that they were a couple, she trash talked her ex in interviews knowing people assumed it was him for months, she led people to believe he was pursuing her AND THEN answering a question specifically about Hrithik she implied he was the ex.  In her next statement (before the legal notice) at the Sephora opening, she said he was slyly pursuing her, spying etc. After he privately sent her a notice, she leaked parts of it (Aspergers for example completely out of context - so ironic her lawyer minds it when others do it) to embarrass him, tried to bulldoze him, accused him of bullying, intimidating, threatening, s**tshaming etc. Started implying they were having an affair while he was married after he pursued for months and got engaged in Paris right after he separated ...

If the truth is she pursued him and all he has done IN THIS SITUATION NOT HIS ENTIRE LIFE AND PAST LIVES is keep her secrets as long as possible and try to ignore her until he could not anymore and finally stood up to her and demanded she tell the truth, how is what she did okay? She either can not tell the difference between real and not real or she is a terrible person. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gewels

Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

I have a feeling that someone who was aware of Kangana's vulnerability with regards to Hrithik, in terms of her infatuation with him, played a prank on her. Probably someone from Bwood itself who may have known enough about HR to fool Kangana into believing that she was talking to HR himself.
This impostor cannot be a random person but someone from the industry which could explain why there were no leaks...or worst case it was Kangana herselfOuch

that's what i'm thinking too. its not too difficult to change your i.p. address. 
Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nova19

Originally posted by davidb

what is strange on kjo's birthday if hrithik clarified it wasnt his email and gave kangy his new email. he clarified with her sister too. how did both sisters not discuss a matter that was distressing the two of them?
y did she call him silly ex assuming he never responded to her emails. how does she function in reality if she is that delusional? she hasnt accused narendra modi of being her silly ex, but greek god coworker from her industry Confused

not just functioning...national award winner 3 times...i dont know how
I am not trying to insult either of you but you do not understand mental illness. Sometimes depressed people behave just like you think they should and sometimes people kill themselves and everyone is shocked to discover they were so low.  Sometimes drug addicts are living on "skid row" and sometimes they are administering your anesthesia. Sometimes psychotic people are living on the streets "acting crazy" just like you expect them to and sometimes they are a little strange socially but fully functional. People who hallucinate may hallucinate all the time or very rarely. People may have pervasive delusions or very specific and limited delusions. I used to think she was a pathological liar because of all the similar but less dramatic things she has done in the past. Now I think she may truly be mentally ill and needs to be evaluated by a mental health professional. If it turns out she's just a liar I'll be happy to bash her some more but until then I want her to get help. 

Im sorry i think someone who thinks someone else should get help on the basis of a case going on needs counselling. Imagine if in real life someone forces a person who is not actually mentally ill to go visit a psychiatrist because in 'their ' opinion they need 'help'.
I actually know a lot about mental illness. I am not afraid of it or people with it. We need to get rid of the stigma attached to it. If the emails are real and she was being honest when she wrote them, she does need to see someone. I would never diagnose anyone without examining them over a period of time and I am not here. But I stand by my belief that she has major warning signs for mental illness not just here but back to her childhood interactions with boys, leaving home so young, etc. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIce

roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

true that. but if on the other hand she had reason to believe that hrithik was interested in her...and he and she simply had a difference of opinion about the word 'involvement' then her reaction to him is not out of the norm..hence the saying...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..

i mean if indeed some imposter was writing lovey dovey stuff and she was taken in for a period of time and responded well, thats not delusional at all. Its natural. 

People react differently to break ups or getting dumped...me thinks Kangana reacted like a wounded tigress and hrithik like a spoilt brat.

If they did have a fling, her reaction is justified to an extent but if the person was even an imposter, her mails don't seem that she was in a perfect mindset. Having an e-relationship doesn't make any sense as they both know each other PERSONALLY and them conversing over emails ONLY seems too weird. Kangana in her right mindset would too find it weird but it seems she was only getting replies over emails and enjoyed that relationship. She seemed too happy and content. Many things seem to be imaginary as well in her emails. Atleast a phone call would make it look obvious but NO.

Kangana here is only proving to have an email conversation with him and no physical relationship which doesnt seem right at all. I don't know what's true or not but what's happened with Kangana has happened with people earlier as well and is not an unusual thing. If HR and she had a relationship in reality, she has to move on as HR isn't worth it then. She is a good actress and this case is affecting her more than him.

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by roni_berna

point taken = but what has kangana done in the past that warrants people writing her off as mentally ill? sushmita sen was involved with married men after married men, was she mentally ill?or was that a weakness in the character...

she is mentally ill because she casually remarked 
silly exes' do silly things? and hrithik mentioned he would rather hv an affair with the Pope (fish) than her?

I do not claim that she is mentally ill but if indeed these emails are true (even half of them have been sent by her), she seems to be delusional/mentally unsound. If she doesn't get help soon, it may become even worse and I'm not saying this to mock her as this can happen to anyone. Blind love/obsession makes one suffer a lot.

true that. but if on the other hand she had reason to believe that hrithik was interested in her...and he and she simply had a difference of opinion about the word 'involvement' then her reaction to him is not out of the norm..hence the saying...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..

i mean if indeed some imposter was writing lovey dovey stuff and she was taken in for a period of time and responded well, thats not delusional at all. Its natural. 

People react differently to break ups or getting dumped...me thinks Kangana reacted like a wounded tigress and hrithik like a spoilt brat.

Okay I buy that getting taken in by the imposter could be natural. But what about everything to date after he told her it wasn't him? She's still a wounded tigress over two years later and can't tell the difference between the imposter and Hrithik so it's okay for her to hurt him?
anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chameli_billi

W*F! I can't make head or tail of it! This is one convulated story! The sister not in a relationship with the guy communicates with the guy through his real email ID and the sister that claims to be in a relationship with the guy communicates with the imposter?! W*F! Just typing that made me lose a few brain cells. LOL

Seriously!! Nothing makes any sense to me.

What about the fact that Rangoli is telling Hrithik, through his real email, that he should stop hurting Kangana? She too believes it's him doing it.

She says very clearly Hrithik has ALSO sent her pics and videos and that Kangana was not the only one.

How is some imposter sending personal videos and pics of Hrithik to confirm his identity? How can it possibly make any sense unless it was Hrithik himself? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pakeezahFleurBleue

Go to top