Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Leaked emails between Hrithik and Kangana sister !!! (Page 14)

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Originally posted by davidb

what is strange on kjo's birthday if hrithik clarified it wasnt his email and gave kangy his new email. he clarified with her sister too. how did both sisters not discuss a matter that was distressing the two of them?
y did she call him silly ex assuming he never responded to her emails. how does she function in reality if she is that delusional? she hasnt accused narendra modi of being her silly ex, but greek god coworker from her industry Confused

not just functioning...national award winner 3 times...i dont know how
I am not trying to insult either of you but you do not understand mental illness. Sometimes depressed people behave just like you think they should and sometimes people kill themselves and everyone is shocked to discover they were so low.  Sometimes drug addicts are living on "skid row" and sometimes they are administering your anesthesia. Sometimes psychotic people are living on the streets "acting crazy" just like you expect them to and sometimes they are a little strange socially but fully functional. People who hallucinate may hallucinate all the time or very rarely. People may have pervasive delusions or very specific and limited delusions. I used to think she was a pathological liar because of all the similar but less dramatic things she has done in the past. Now I think she may truly be mentally ill and needs to be evaluated by a mental health professional. If it turns out she's just a liar I'll be happy to bash her some more but until then I want her to get help. 

pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
would you like it if someone told you you are mentally ill because you are taking someones side on the basis of media leaks by hrithiks team or kanganas team..what if hrithik the womaniser and kangana the manizer did have a sort of fling and then he wanted out..but they did hv something going on?
that way i think hrithik has lost it too, his ramblings on social media were drawing comments ki whats up with the dude, why is he sharing everything..his whiny hey people i dont want divorce but suzanne wants one its not my fault..

i can also say he is obsessive compulsive because he looks in the mirror every five minutes and is extraordinarily vain for a man. He cannot stomach anyone saying he is less than perfect. 
pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roni_berna

what is strange on kjo's birthday if hrithik clarified it wasnt his email and gave kangy his new email. he clarified with her sister too. how did both sisters not discuss a matter that was distressing the two of them?
y did she call him silly ex assuming he never responded to her emails. how does she function in reality if she is that delusional? she hasnt accused narendra modi of being her silly ex, but greek god coworker from her industry Confused

@bold: Winning awards, living and functioning or acting doesn't prove that a person is not having a mental illness. Right from Raj Kiran, Parveen Babi to the famous mathematician John Nash had schizophrenia. John Nash was still were living and working while being ill and he had contributed a lot as well.

point taken = but what has kangana done in the past that warrants people writing her off as mentally ill? sushmita sen was involved with married men after married men, was she mentally ill?or was that a weakness in the character...

she is mentally ill because she casually remarked 
silly exes' do silly things? and hrithik mentioned he would rather hv an affair with the Pope (fish) than her?
Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

would you like it if someone told you you are mentally ill because you are taking someones side on the basis of media leaks by hrithiks team or kanganas team..what if hrithik the womaniser and kangana the manizer did have a sort of fling and then he wanted out..but they did hv something going on?
that way i think hrithik has lost it too, his ramblings on social media were drawing comments ki whats up with the dude, why is he sharing everything..his whiny hey people i dont want divorce but suzanne wants one its not my fault..

i can also say he is obsessive compulsive because he looks in the mirror every five minutes and is extraordinarily vain for a man. He cannot stomach anyone saying he is less than perfect. 
What Hrithik is or is not is irrelevant. 

Every bit of evidence indicates Kangana is either delusional or lying. If she presents evidence to the contrary (not rambling statements or victim blaming) I will happily reexamine my position. 
pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nova19

y did she call him silly ex assuming he never responded to her emails. how does she function in reality if she is that delusional? she hasnt accused narendra modi of being her silly ex, but greek god coworker from her industry Confused

I am not trying to insult either of you but you do not understand mental illness. Sometimes depressed people behave just like you think they should and sometimes people kill themselves and everyone is shocked to discover they were so low.  Sometimes drug addicts are living on "skid row" and sometimes they are administering your anesthesia. Sometimes psychotic people are living on the streets "acting crazy" just like you expect them to and sometimes they are a little strange socially but fully functional. People who hallucinate may hallucinate all the time or very rarely. People may have pervasive delusions or very specific and limited delusions. I used to think she was a pathological liar because of all the similar but less dramatic things she has done in the past. Now I think she may truly be mentally ill and needs to be evaluated by a mental health professional. If it turns out she's just a liar I'll be happy to bash her some more but until then I want her to get help. 

Im sorry i think someone who thinks someone else should get help on the basis of a case going on needs counselling. Imagine if in real life someone forces a person who is not actually mentally ill to go visit a psychiatrist because in 'their ' opinion they need 'help'.

Edited by pakeezah - 22 April 2016 at 2:31pm
roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

point taken = but what has kangana done in the past that warrants people writing her off as mentally ill? sushmita sen was involved with married men after married men, was she mentally ill?or was that a weakness in the character...

silly exes' do silly things? and hrithik mentioned he would rather hv an affair with the Pope (fish) than her?

I do not claim that she is mentally ill but if indeed these emails are true (even half of them have been sent by her), she seems to be delusional/mentally unsound. If she doesn't get help soon, it may become even worse and I'm not saying this to mock her as this can happen to anyone. Blind love/obsession makes one suffer a lot.
pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nova19

What Hrithik is or is not is irrelevant. 

Every bit of evidence indicates Kangana is either delusional or lying. If she presents evidence to the contrary (not rambling statements or victim blaming) I will happily reexamine my position. 

and my opinion is not based on a whim..ive been on this forum and seen how people write and how they think.and judge..I dont think i will condemn kangana to the mad house just yet. She may need someone elder to talk and guide her ki dont get so involved and let your emotions run away with you...but go to a psychiatrist...naaah!
pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roni_berna

I do not claim that she is mentally ill but if indeed these emails are true (even half of them have been sent by her), she seems to be delusional/mentally unsound. If she doesn't get help soon, it may become even worse and I'm not saying this to mock her as this can happen to anyone. Blind love/obsession makes one suffer a lot.

true that. but if on the other hand she had reason to believe that hrithik was interested in her...and he and she simply had a difference of opinion about the word 'involvement' then her reaction to him is not out of the norm..hence the saying...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..

i mean if indeed some imposter was writing lovey dovey stuff and she was taken in for a period of time and responded well, thats not delusional at all. Its natural. 

People react differently to break ups or getting dumped...me thinks Kangana reacted like a wounded tigress and hrithik like a spoilt brat.

Go to top