Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Leaked emails between Hrithik and Kangana sister !!! (Page 13)

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
*Sorry, wrong post! All these posts have similar titlesLOL

Edited by luminescence - 22 April 2016 at 1:43pm

Staart Goldie
Staart
Staart

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Did they had an affair after his divorce because there were blinds on them in 2014?or was it by kanganas side the blinds.
As far I have followed hr and as I know I think the only 2 affairs he had was with kareena and Barbara during his marriage,all others just seem to be his flings or you can say onset closeness which anyways ends once the film is released.I don't understand how can kangana be so delusional and neither can I believe if they were having a full blown affair for 2 yrs.how can the media completely miss out on this during his divorce.confusingSilly
pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by davidb

what is strange on kjo's birthday if hrithik clarified it wasnt his email and gave kangy his new email. he clarified with her sister too. how did both sisters not discuss a matter that was distressing the two of them?
y did she call him silly ex assuming he never responded to her emails. how does she function in reality if she is that delusional? she hasnt accused narendra modi of being her silly ex, but greek god coworker from her industry Confused

not just functioning...national award winner 3 times...i dont know how
-SparklingVibz- IF-Rockerz
-SparklingVibz-
-SparklingVibz-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Who converse with Emails?
pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by --Ariana--

I still don't get it...who keeps a relationship on email these days? People atleast talk on whatsapp. why dint she talk to him there? Plus its too painstaking to send pictures via emailLOL

You need two phones, and two different numbers to send whatsapp to each other. Eff that, emails are easy. LOL

everyone uses phones, laptop only for spreadsheet type work, presentations..plus emails get hacked, FB its common knowledge
pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous39

I haven't read all the posts so I don't know if I missed it but don't you guys see that Rangoli is saying that Kangana also got a lot of personal stuff in return from Hrithik? 

How could an imposter provide anything about Hrithik? It's not like pics stolen from the internet would work. He would have to send other things to prove it's him. 

So what stuff was Kangana getting? How could it be anyone other than Hrithik?

Kangana comes out as a lame dumbo who cant even detect an impersonator after 3500 emails..

wouldnt she be smart enough if a person is sending generic stuff and talking generic all the time..they are in the same business of films, wouldnt therebe references to what is happening in the film fraternity, gossipp etc..which would send red flags ? 

she seems so intuitive, which is why she can get into the skin of a character like Datto and play her so well..

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminescence

*Sorry, wrong post! All these posts have similar titlesLOL

who can blame you? this is not IF forums ...any more...it is Kangana Hrithik war forum for the time being
roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Originally posted by davidb

what is strange on kjo's birthday if hrithik clarified it wasnt his email and gave kangy his new email. he clarified with her sister too. how did both sisters not discuss a matter that was distressing the two of them?
y did she call him silly ex assuming he never responded to her emails. how does she function in reality if she is that delusional? she hasnt accused narendra modi of being her silly ex, but greek god coworker from her industry Confused

not just functioning...national award winner 3 times...i dont know how

@bold: Winning awards, living and functioning or acting doesn't prove that a person is not having a mental illness. Right from Raj Kiran, Parveen Babi to the famous mathematician John Nash had schizophrenia. John Nash was still were living and working while being ill and he had contributed a lot as well.

Go to top