Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -SaaMYa-

With or without emails I am sure none of the people commenting here know the truth . So the words like "truth" " facts " does not even make sense to me . Clearly both parties are hiding lot of stuff . I read the articles so I know what I asked . jumping on members abt why they are posting etc etc is stupid in my dictionary . If you feel it's dumb ignore .

You clearly thought the emails were sent to the imposter and that has been explained ad nauseum. Not sure how you missed it in your reading so don't blame me for assuming you didn't read first. 
Edited by Nova19 - 8 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
The mere fact that HR is getting so offensive and defensive and to an extent that he is releasing the emails even looks like a desperate attempt to prove KR is insane . The email have all the content which is not normal . I find it fishy and it's clearly my opinion . I am not giving clean chit to KR either . Both parties hiding so many stuff .
Illyrion thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SaaMYa-

The mere fact that HR is getting so offensive and defensive and to an extent that he is releasing the emails even looks like a desperate attempt to prove KR is insane . The email have all the content which is not normal . I find it fishy and it's clearly my opinion . I am not giving clean chit to KR either . Both parties hiding so many stuff .

She led people to believe they had a love affair gone bad and he had pursued her, spied on her, was still trying to get her attention and interfering with her work (Ashiqui 3). He wanted her to admit there was never a relationship and apologize. He tried to get her to do that privately and she took it public. Once it was made public he had two choices, give up tuck tail and let her say whatever forever - and who wouldn't have believed whatever she said? - or do what it took to get the truth out. She has always known he had these emails (and lots more), she could have ended this anytime she wanted but chose to keep pushing. Either he is telling the truth or she is. If she has proof, let her produce it. She does not seem interested in evidence only statements and accusations without proof. Her side is still implying she has pictures but she wants to keep them private???! She is willing to accuse him publicly of terribly terrible things but pictures to verify their relationship are too private?
MadGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
duniya IPhone 6 Windows 10 air android 6 tak pahuch gayi yeh banda abhi tal blackberry use kar raha Hai.
Why is their Time format Keep changing on the next mail?
I've doubt also on the RE:Hrithik's Mail to kangana thing I mean who the hack writes such long title on this god damn world Where people like me doesnt even have 10 minutes of time to Pee properly.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shooter.

duniya IPhone 6 Windows 10 air android 6 tak pahuch gayi yeh banda abhi tal blackberry use kar raha Hai.
Why is their Time format Keep changing on the next mail?
I've doubt also on the RE:Hrithik's Mail to kangana thing I mean who the hack writes such long title on this god damn world Where people like me doesnt even have 10 minutes of time to Pee properly.

Yes. Something about the mails look really weird n made up. For example, Kangy herself asking HR in her mails whether if this relationship is a delusion of hers? So delusional people know that they are delusional? ๐Ÿ˜• 

Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Looks like Kangana's side is empty drum and whoever is strategizing Hrithik's war.. he is doing good.. trickling in information for media to absorb and understand and gradually turning the tide rather than releasing everything and facing resistance... good move.. 
MadGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleAir

Yes. Something about the mails look really weird n made up. For example, Kangy herself asking HR in her mails whether if this relationship is a delusion of hers? So delusional people know that they are delusional? ๐Ÿ˜•

Looks someone is trying to mess the whole thing more.
First of all this shit system which recognize Device is went off long time back there is not any kind of Mail that would write Sent by My blackberry Or some shit like that.
Sending the mails are pretty simple with nice Simple layout nowadays I Guess.
snap of the Mails looks kinda Fishy Morphed kind of.
Illyrion thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shooter.

Looks someone is trying to mess the whole thing more.
First of all this shit system which recognize Device is went off long time back there is not any kind of Mail that would write Sent by My blackberry Or some shit like that.
Sending the mails are pretty simple with nice Simple layout nowadays I Guess.
snap of the Mails looks kinda Fishy Morphed kind of.

All my devices have a default "Sent from my (fill in the blank)" at the bottom of emails. You can turn it off if you want to but you have to take the time to do it otherwise it is on the bottom of every mail. I assume you don't have a blackberry or an iPhone if you don't know that. 
Illyrion thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleAir

This is not specifically about this situation, it is a general answer. Delusional people can be taught to recognize their delusions by a process of reality checking. Is there tangible evidence this is real or evidence this is not real, what do people I trust think, how do people react when I talk about this, etc.?  Sometimes even with strong antipsychotic medications hallucinations and delusions cannot be entirely suppressed only dampened or they may feel better and more functional at a lower medication dose just high enough for their symptoms to be manageable. There are definitely techniques patients can learn to recognize when they are symptomatic and how to behave more normally than you might expect (you should reality check with these people, you should tell these people you are hearing voices, you should try not to talk about these things with any other people) to try to have them live as normally as possible.  
Edited by Nova19 - 8 years ago
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheBoss

You need two phones, and two different numbers to send whatsapp to each other. Eff that, emails are easy. ๐Ÿ˜†

well lol.. its true if you are unisexual and sending pics to yourself๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†