Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pakeezah

nova

whats delusional about not believing an actress wont go to lengths to fix or even know how to manipulate indian ip address to american ip address..
or are u going to say kangana is also working part time undercover at the telecom officeπŸ˜†

So why not extend the same benefit of the doubt to HR...are you ready to accept that he is not the imposter and that her claims that he hacked her account are false??

Are you saying HR is a professional hacker and computer genius.

And btw read the previous discussion...KR was in USA during early 2014...so there is a possibility that she could have made an id...but whatever its speculation.
pakeezah thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Haan toh kya...arre tu poora thread padh lena...we have already discussed this in previous pagesπŸ˜†

par  liya ...theyre even saying Rangoli is the imposter, LOL!
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

His dancing is more πŸ˜† worthy than my drooling.

It's so funny and i forgot why he's even dancing in this epi, i need to watch the show religiously like i did before.πŸ˜†

Maybe kangu shud too
That'll make her happy
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

not me, anyone reading the posts can fathom who is tho'πŸ˜†

HLUCKY13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

nova

whats delusional about not believing an actress wont go to lengths to fix or even know how to manipulate indian ip address to american ip address..
or are u going to say kangana is also working part time undercover at the telecom officeπŸ˜†

Kangana was in America at that time doing her script writing course
God knows what she got up to
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

rangoli's mail tells that the imposter sent videos and pictures too..what videos and pictures? πŸ˜•
if kangana was sending her nudes then was she receiving hr's too?...is suzanne the imposter 🀣

Kuch to gadbad hai ...Kuch to gadbad hai πŸ˜†

I doubt everyone right from Suzanne to Kangana herself or even Rakesh Roshan...What about Ranbir, Adhyanan Suman, Aditya Pancholi may have tried to impersonate HR...Or may be HR was impersonating himself and these all emails were sent/received by him.πŸ˜†

I want ACP Pradyuman, Daya and Abhijeet to take up this case...They can solve the mystery πŸ˜†
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Live2eat

Maybe kangu shud too
That'll make her happy

Hahaha
Agreed, these guys can make anyone happy.
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have a new theory it really is Hrithik framing Sussanne to appear to be the imposter trapping Kangana making his former lover appear to be delusional. This way he washes his hands of Kangana, Sussannne goes to prison, Hrithik gets full custody of his sons and doesn't need to pay alimony anymore. 
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Nova19

I have a new theory it really is Hrithik framing Sussanne to appear to be the imposter trapping Kangana making his former lover appear to be delusional. This way he washes his hands of Kangana, Sussannne goes to prison, Hrithik gets full custody of his sons and doesn't need to pay alimony anymore.