Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nova19

I am not a tech girl...I understand the principle of IP and that is can be "faked" to appear to be in one location but really start somewhere else and hackers can somehow route and rerout repeatedly until it is essentially untraceable (from TV shows I'm sure are highly accurate😆). I think all the police have right now are imposter emails forwarded from the Ranauts to Hrithik. Can they trace IPs from a forwarded email? And if so, how reliably?

To much logistical nightmares. You can endlessly reroute and it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to ever pin it down to something concrete. Not to mention you have to convince the courts across the world to release said information from service providers which isnt as easy as just simply within India.
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't believe one thing - Kangana will keep their affair on email, not even meeting HR once !!! They both live in same city and move in same circle. Still she keeps sending him emails, without meeting !!
pakeezah thumbnail
Kangana is so good in tech she knows how to re route an IP address?
hrithik is no longer with susanne since how long and Kangana (as seen by people as psycho stalker ) is content to merely email her love with whom she is obsessed and not make effort to meet him in flesh ? altho they both in mumbai? as if she has not met him during Kites. this doesnt even sound like a man eating woman on the prowl. she suddenly turned shy scared pussycat?

rangoli got email from kangana the right email but kangana herself is communicating with false ID. In 3500 emails, she never made effort to phone him and talk

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pakeezah

hrithik is no longer with susanne since how long and Kangana (as seen by people as psycho stalker ) is content to merely email her love with whom she is obsessed and not make effort to meet him in flesh ? altho they both in mumbai? as if she has not met him during Kites. this doesnt even sound like a man eating woman on the prowl. she suddenly turned shy scared pussycat?

rangoli got email from kangana the right email but kangana herself is communicating with false ID. In 3500 emails, she never made effort to phone him and talk

Please see published emails where she is trying to call him and he is not answering, including one in November 2014 when she tells him to answer her call, she isn't joking, he's going to regret this.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I think you can benefit from actually reading what has been posted, if you do you will get your answers.
She tried to call him but he never picked up her call.
She met him but she didn't know what to say, am not saying this Kangana herself says in her emails.

And why do you keep going back to HR, Suzanne, their divorce, Kites and his prev affairs?? they have nothing to do with this case.😕
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana is so good in tech she knows how to re route an IP address? Who said so? I didn't hear any such accusation from HR about Kangana.

hrithik is no longer with susanne since how long and Kangana (as seen by people as psycho stalker ) is content to merely email her love with whom she is obsessed and not make effort to meet him in flesh ? The mails supposedly by her state that she has met him numerous times but was tounguetied each time he was around and also that she was a totally different person in real than what she is while writing the mails.altho they both in mumbai? as if she has not met him during Kites. this doesnt even sound like a man eating woman on the prowl. she suddenly turned shy scared pussycat? The alleged mails by her state that she never found the courage to speak to him freely when she was around him and always got tonguetied.

rangoli got email from kangana the right email but kangana herself is communicating with false ID. In 3500 emails, she never made effort to phone him and talk she did threaten him to pick her calls which apparently he didn't. Source - again her alleged mails which got leaked. She has so far not denied the mails outrightly so I believe they were the true correspondance from her to him.

My replies r in bold.
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I still don't get it...who keeps a relationship on email these days? People atleast talk on whatsapp. why dint she talk to him there? Plus its too painstaking to send pictures via email😆
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
She sent the imposter a video and he liked it. What was in it? I'm curious ðŸ˜† 
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

I have a feeling that someone who was aware of Kangana's vulnerability with regards to Hrithik, in terms of her infatuation with him, played a prank on her. Probably someone from Bwood itself who may have known enough about HR to fool Kangana into believing that she was talking to HR himself.

This impostor cannot be a random person but someone from the industry which could explain why there were no leaks...or worst case it was Kangana herself

You're scaring us sharu😆
Originally posted by: roni_berna

She sent the imposter a video and he liked it. What was in it? I'm curious😆

rangoli's mail tells that the imposter sent videos and pictures too..what videos and pictures? 😕
if kangana was sending her nudes then was she receiving hr's too?...is suzanne the imposter 🤣