Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TheBoss

I feel like Rangoli was trolling Kangna all along and was the actual imposter ๐Ÿ˜† If this is true then well played, Sire.

Rangoli comes as shady to me.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Faberica

The link you have provided states that she was there for a two months course i.e Jan & Feb. The mails are from May onwards. It doesn't match up.

๐Ÿ˜•

P.S. we are talking about the impostor id mails which was created in USA, not the mails from his real id which began since May 2014...unless you mean to say that the impostor id was created in May 2013
Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Is Kangana turning to this generation ka parveen babai have heard stories about parveen too 
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry but things are jst getting messier day by day...
๐Ÿ˜ฒ
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Is Kangana turning to this generation ka parveen babai have heard stories about parveen too 

Agree dear
FabAahana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

P.S. we are talking about the impostor id mails which was created in USA, not the mails from his real id which began since May 2014...unless you mean to say that the impostor id was created in May 2013

Each mail consist of IP address from the place it was sent. Even if she was using the email id created in USA, the mail which she sent from India will have India's IP address.

Edited by Faberica - 8 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Faberica

Each mail consist of IP address from the place it was sent. Even if she was using the email id created in USA, the mail which she sent from India will have India's IP address.

Then by that logic the impostor cannot be HR either but someone residing in US.
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am not a tech girl...I understand the principle of IP and that is can be "faked" to appear to be in one location but really start somewhere else and hackers can somehow route and rerout repeatedly until it is essentially untraceable (from TV shows I'm sure are highly accurate๐Ÿ˜†). I think all the police have right now are imposter emails forwarded from the Ranauts to Hrithik. Can they trace IPs from a forwarded email? And if so, how reliably?
FabAahana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Then by that logic the impostor cannot be HR either but someone residing in US.

But there are other methods where you can mask the IP through plugin or VPN, which when traced will give you the address of other country.
In this case impostor could be either of the both, Kangana or Hrithik, or a real impostor.
Edited by Faberica - 8 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Kangana is so dumb that she makes love through emails that too to a person who lives in the same city .with whom she has done 2 films ..I mean I can't believe ..