India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

TS: Jealousy Is A Bliss

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Hello lovely ladies...Yesterday I had written this story but did not get time to post it...Now I typed this in a hurry...sorry if there are typing errors...There can be grammatical errors also...English teachers please dont throw the rotten vegetables from ur fridge at meLOL..
Ok so here we go

Part 1:

Every Second seemed like eternity to Dhani as she paced the length of her room in Tarini Ashram waiting for Viplav to pick her up and together they will return AN...She was ranting all through and was smacking her husband for his too much friendship attitude towards that stupid lady kamini...

Kamini had came to visit Dadi bua just four days back and Dhani still felt jealous remembering the first encounter of viplav and Kamini...
"My Husband is a fool..he is total rubbish...How can he mistook kamini for me?...Cant he even recognize his wife..?"..Dhani was feeling all the more restless as she recalled that day...She looked at the clock..It was 7:00 pm...Viplav had told her that he would come to take her at 8.."That means one hour more..relax dhani relax..the whole family is with him..So why are u panicking like a kid?" Dhani said to herself...
This morning Dadi Bua suddenly brought a few movie tickets and declared that the whole family would be going out for a movie this evening...She had brought a ticket for Dhani also, for viplav's happiness because she knew that Viplav would not be happy if his beloved nurse stayed back at home and her only motive was to let kamini spend some time with viplav...Dadi Bua had thought that she will take care of Dhani and would not allow her to roam around Viplav but Dhani herself refused to go with them. She made excuse that Dulari Mai was unwell and she needed to go to see her...She had expected that Viplav will also stay back for her...Infact viplav wanted to be with Dhani but raj pankaj Shalu Dadi everyone was insisting him so much that he could not refuse...

So it was fixed that Viplav would go to watch movie and then he would come to TA to pick up dhani...and now Dhani was in Tarini Ashram and viplav was there watching a romantic movie with his family and without his beloved wife..Angry

Actually everyone was aware of Viplav's friendly attitude..when he met kamini for the first time, he did not have any kind of feelings for her..he still did not have any..he was in love with his wife totally but kamini was really a very chirpy girl..She had a very friendly attitude..She had even made friends with raj and pankaj too...and what did viplav do?...he just smiled and talked with her when ever she is around...its just that they have become good friends...and only friends..
Viplav was thinking about all these while sitting and watching the movie..Actually he was not watching anything..Just checking his mobile clock every minute and bashing the clock for being too slow..."Why is Dhani behaving like this?..yesterday i asked her to come with me for dinner but she refused...Today also she did not come...Arey what did i do?..why she is always ready to eat me up when ever i am talking with kamini?..She is a guest and will it look good if i ignore her totally?..But who will make Dhani understand...Viplav u love ur wife but she is still doubting you"...Viplav again checked the time..its 7:10..half an hour more for the movie to finish...No he could not wait...He stood up to leave when kamini, who was sitting on the next seat, stopped him by holding his hand..
yes dadi bua intentionally made them sit together while the whole family was sitting far away at some other corner of the cinema hall...Viplav did not feel awkward...He had many girlfriends during his college years...its not the first time he was sitting beside a girl but today he was terribly missing Dhani..he literally wished that she was by his side..

"where are you going?".kamini asked
"I forgot something...going to bring it...and then i will go home...You people finish the movie, have ur dinner at the restaurant and come home"
"What are u going to bring??"
"My priceless possession"Embarrassed
"but without you how can i..."..before kamini could finish, viplav had already left...

He drove like a maniac through the traffic and at last stopped in front of the tarini Ashram...
Dulari opened the door...She welcomed her bachwa with a broad smile and viplav, without wasting a second, looked around the angan of TA..Dhani was nowhere to be seen..he looked at Dulari with questioning eyes and DL signaled him that Dhani was upstairs...Viplav hugged Dulari and ran up stairs..

Part 2 is just below

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 22 April 2016 at 6:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaManisharathod1TahsinomiadhiabhiMagnolia2custodian75NusiSgHamlet53.Preetii.pearl100

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:15am | IP Logged

PART 2:

Here dhani was sitting in the room, too angry, jealous and sad...She wanted her hubby to be with her...She did not want him to be with kamini...She knew that kamini liked Viplav and she was just fuming in anger...when Viplav suddenly pushed the door and entered inside the room with a broad evergreen smile on his face...he was too excited for it was only 7:30 and he was standing in front of Dhani..but only to see Dhani sitting on the floor with teary eyes...
Dhani looked at him...The excitement and enthusiasm beaming on his face was not pleasing her one bit either...He kept looking at her..She must have cried a lot..Her face and eyes were swollen and her lips were dried...he understood that his Dhani was missing her her husband a lot...He smiled ...and was about to hug her but Dhani moved back.."you are very happy today Viplav..U must be...because I was not with you and so u got some quality time to spend with kamini.."..Dhani was sobbing while saying this...The smile on viplav's lips vanished...Dhani was about to leave the room but Viplav stopped her by blocking her way..

"Let me go Viplav, u r very bad...U dont love me any more..U like her..so u went with her...that day u did not even inform me and went out to eat golgappe with her...and u gave me that excuse that Raj and pankaj had insisted u and so u went but i know that u wanted to be with her so..."..
Viplav was not listening to what she was saying...he was just staring at her waiting to speak when she would stop..

But when there was no sign of her stopping her ranting, he leaned forward and to shut her up by sealing her lips with his..She was shocked..her voice stopped then and there or rather got swallowed into him...Though she tried to struggle out and hit his chest to back off from her, she had to give in..She did not have enough strength to resist his magical lips which was caressing hers...She felt herself enjoying the passionate moment..She closed her eyes, wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and he deepened the kiss...Dhani slowly started to respond when suddenly Viplav parted and spoke "So the one who I kissed is not kamini but my own wife"...Dhani opened her eyes and the blush spread across her entire face and her cheeks turned turned red...She did not want to look into Viplav's eyes...She just wanted to melt in the arms of her husband..
Viplav again spoke "I did not want to leave you..and who said that I was enjoying there with her?..i was missing u terribly...and how did u even imagine that..."..but before he could complete his sentence he felt his mouth shut against her lips...Dhani was holding his collar tight with one hand and her other hand was clutching his hairs tight, pressing his head against her lips to deepen the kiss...Viplav was stunned, shocked and what not at this bold move of Dhani...He wrapped his arms around her waist to close even 1mm distance between them...

Suddenly RL knocked at the door and both had the magical encounter got over.."Both of u r inside for so long...its getting late..u both go to ur home and then romance in ur bedroom...Choti malkin had called thrice...now i think she will directly come here.."..saying this she went away..

Dhani stood against the wall fully lost in the moment while viplav ran his fingers across his hairs and rubbed his lips in case it had her lipstick mark..."lets go dhani" viplav was about to open the door when dhani stopped him..She turned him towards her, encircled both her hands tightly around his neck, buried her face in the nape of his neck and shoulder and whispered "i am sorry Viplav"...Viplav hold her closer by covering her back and replied "I love you...the most"

THE END

P.S.: Sorry guys, I may not be able to reply to all ur comments..but u please do leave ur comments here...
and i dont want any pink mission or any other kind of discussion in my post except regarding this show and VidhaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 22 April 2016 at 6:27am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaajumaManisharathod1Archimasham24TahsinomiadhiabhiMagnolia2custodian75pearl100NusiSgHamlet53.Preetii.

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:16am | IP Logged
UnResTongue

BlushingBlushing .. kia bolu main... okk let me recover frst.. Embarrassed

LOL sensuous it is... gosh barb it was beautiful n mesmerising. .. I was so engrossed reading it... I was litterally felt standing in that gloomy ashrum room.. Embarrassed(in the corner ofcTongue) magicall indeed... frm the title till last line it was pure bliss reading ths.. n that kiss...Blushing gosh it was so real man.. I wish u wer imagining me at that moment. ..Tongue bt I kno thats not possible. .. it mst b onli n onli him u mst b thinking while writing dat.. LOL I'm still hvng goosebumps n my hands ufff.. keep writing more dear.. will read it again.. Tongue

Edited by NusiSg - 22 April 2016 at 6:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1Titli_KK3148.Preetii.

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Hey Barbieee , just was on the forum and saw this . wow , I loved it . and I had not liked kamini but if we get all this it is going to be worth .

Yaar tune vidha ka intense romance jo karvaya  !!!!! love you . 
yes this was real fun and reading your TS 
Exhilarating and very Romantic.Am in vdhaland . Oh I love to be there and i keep going there. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1Titli_KK3148

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Barcbo hugs dear

It was wonderfull bliss of Ashram Scene .  and was reflecting like a movie  in my mind...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Titli_KK3148

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Unres
Wow barbie you need to write more such scenes Big smile very well written dear...  accha likthi hai ...choti behana yeh le Hug Keep writing dear...waiting for your next os ya ts LOLBig smile

Edited by pearl100 - 22 April 2016 at 6:48am

Titli_KK3148

deepika1601 Groupbie
deepika1601
deepika1601

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Very Nice barbie..hope this story becomes real and we all get to see in tv

Titli_KK3148

Tahsinomi Senior Member
Tahsinomi
Tahsinomi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Baarbie k bacchiii,
Forum chere geli porte,
Shunlam chemistry naki khub porchish.
Ei tor chemistry pora na?
Hot hot vidha chemistry ei cholche mone mone?
First part was good but second part was ... hayeee Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed .
HAIN TU BOHAT CHOTISI LEKIN LIKHTI BOHAT BADIYA HAIN. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Titli_KK3148Hamlet53

Go to top