India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TWINJ TS[18+]: CARNAMA. For jehkhurana,purvi,tranquilty123

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
twinj are returning from hisar to amritsar1.no confession happend2.they both knw they r in love 3.love nd sexual tension is in the airon their way back home twinj's car broke down all of a suddenDRIVER:sir koi mechanic/garage hoga mai dekhta hun..aap satark rahiye hum is waqt jungle k beech hai..yahan se 4-5 km door ek chota gaon hai wahan help mil jayegiTWINJ: ok just be careful..aur apna mobile on rakhna..torch saath me rakhnaD: ji sahab the driver left for the village twinj locks themselves in the carTWINKLE'S POV i stared into his eyes; dark, intense, the window to his soul. Soft tunes were playing from the radio but my mind didn't register the title of the song may it was arijit's aashiqui anyway it suits the ambience nd the situatuion. The thing that was playing in my mind was how much i wanted him. His lips, his hands, his soft black hair falling on his forehead.KUNJ'S POVi looked at her, a small smile playing on my lips. My tongue flicked out to lick my lips; oh how she turned on with such a small action of mine. My hands were playing with hers, our fingers entwined, never wanting to let go.They had been sitting at the backseat of his car for quite awhile now, talking and laughing until a sudden silence dawned and the air was sparked with their electricity, their sexual tension.K:kitna bakwaas gaana let me change the trackhum tum ek kamre me band ho played on the radio suiting their situation perfectly kunj gave an awkward smile to twinklehe changed the channelRadio:abhi toh main jawaan hunkunj eyes grew wider he was flushing red...while twinkle jst gave him a sexy smile making his situation worseCHANGER:husn ke laakhon rang kaunsa CHANGER:bheege honth tere pyasa dil meraCHANGER:tu isaq mera tu isaq mera soya hua jism jagatwinkle's anticipation nd ecxitement was growing with each passing song...the last song was the final nail into the coffinT:KUNJJK:.huh ? Kya hua twinkle do you need somethinghe said turning off the radioT:yeah i need somethingK:bol kya chahiye tujhe ? T:i need you mujhe tum chahiye..ri8 here ri8 nowShe moved closer to him, watching his reaction. His breath grew faster but he didn't attempt to move away. She reached out to touch his cheeks softly, as she leaned in closer to brush her lips against his. Oh, the taste of his lips; it's unforgettable - so sweet, so unique, so himShe began to lean away when his hands cupped her head and his lips crashed on hers; a passionate fire burning. His soft lips moved with hers, a rhythm only they knew - gentle yet hard, wild but also loving. Tongues fought for dominance, but she didn't care who won, she just wanted him nd wanted him inside herHer hands moved from his hair, down the nape of his neck. She wanted to feel his body, her hands were all over him. She began unbuttoning the front of his shirt, but she only got to the second button when his lips brushed against her earlobeShe moaned softly when he nibbled her there and travelled down her neck. He's so good, she never wanted him to stop. He knew every sensitive spot of hers and he took his time to tease her.When she couldn't take his teasing anymore, she pushed him down onto the seat; rough enough to let him know that it was her turn now..nd only she has the authorityShe began to yank at the buttons; no longer patient enough to unbutton it. With the shirt no longer covering his body, she revelled in the view thoroughly.She leaned down to taste the skin on his neck, nibbling and licking, taking in his smell. She loved his smell; it was like his taste - so addictive. Trailing small kisses down his neck and his body, she flicked her tongue against his taut nipples. He flinched a little as she went lower down, near the waistband of his jeans.She looked into his eyes as she unbuttoned his jeans; his erection clearly straining against the fabric of his underwear. She took her time to unzip it; his eyes pleading her to quicken her pace. He helped her take off his jeans, leaving him only in his underwear. She was going for the waistband of his last garment when his hands held her arms."its My turn now," he whispered into her ears. She shuddered.

Edited by beingdumb - 22 April 2016 at 6:48am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mrskirloskarlovelifeanglesbsmartness4SweetSauKewlDude.Anjum.17.sonalhaillyarunsunita_gmtikitadventure_gurlzaara610.Khamosh.Sherni_Jerry

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:05am | IP Logged
CONTINUATION: He began kissing her again, softly and tenderly as his hands pulled off the top she was wearing. His hands lingered on her stomach, moving upwards to cup her bossoms. She was wearing lacy bra today and her nipples perked up against the lace, showing him how turned on she was One of his hands reached behind and unhooked the bra in under a second, letting the garment fall and revealing her soft mounds. His fingers played with her nipples, already so hard from the kissing. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back as his hot breath embraced her right nipple. A moan escaped her lips when he suckled at it, using his tongue to tease her peaks. Then, he gave the same attention to her other breast, all the while making her wetter than ever When he decided he was done teasing her, he unbuttoned her shorts, pulling it down to reveal her matching panties. He let out a groan, so soft but she managed to hear it T: you like it...you love black dont you ? K:i love whats under this black thingee even more She climbed slowly on to his lap, straddling him between her legs. She could feel his hardness as she slowly rode him with their undergarments still on. DAMN you mrs.sarna i dont wanna cum before entering you he was struggling to speak but twinkle did not bother He reached his hands into her panties and found her G-spot. His fingers skillfully rubbed against her small nub, making her moan and stopping her riding. you see mrs.sarna i know how to control you kunj said in an arrogant tone "You're so wet dear." She arched her back as he continued to rub her and tease her nipples with his other hand. Magenta Font Oh my god, you're so good. How..how did you get so good?when did u learned all this ? " she asked you see i've fantasized about you...nd ive done a lot more things to you than this mrs.sarna this earned kunj another moan from twinkle He only smiled as she tried to control her climax, letting out loud moans and groaning his name which was like music to his ears She reached out her hands to straddle his member; her hands working to rub his tip and pump his shaft. Before he could say anything, her mouth closed around his dick, her tongue licking him like a popsicle. He groaned as she moved up and down along his dick, taking him as deep as she could. After a minute, he grabbed her arms and pulled her up on his lap again. "You're gonna make me cum before I can even make love to you, twinkle." they kissed again with far more passion nd wildness their desire was so overwhelming that they need to release it now He positioned his member between her legs and she slid down against it. God, she was so tight and wet, he almost came. He filled her completely and perfectly and when she had stretched to take his size, she slowly moved up and slammed down again. She rocked against him and rode him slowly. It was agonizing as her breasts moved up and down, following her motion. She was too good and he was so close to coming; he didn't want it to end just yet. So, he held her and turned them around; now he was on top of her and in control. She was still a bit shocked at the turn of events when he began pumping into her. She arched her back and raised her hips to meet his rhythm. They both moaned and cursed as he pumped faster and faster. "Yes, yes. Oh my god! YES! f**k me kunj!" she moaned. He could only groan her name as he couldn't control himself anymore. They were both so close, the feeling so unexplainable overcoming their bodies. She came first, her orgasm squeezing him inside her and making him cum as well, spilling his seed inside her. Twinkle's nails digged into his back as she rode her climax and he too, felt like he was in heaven.the wind caressing their skin through the open windows heightened their pleasure When it had ended, their breaths still too fast, he leaned down to kiss her on her lips. "I love you twinkle." She smiled and looked into his eyes. "I love you too kunj."

Edited by beingdumb - 22 April 2016 at 6:38am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandcastlesbsmartness4mrskirloskarKewlDudeSweetSau.Anjum.17.sonalhaillyarunsunita_gmamlavskardookstikitadventure_gurlkusharberry.Khamosh.Sherni_Jerry

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Thank you tranquilty 123 for the idea...
Jeh nd purvi thank you for encouraging me hope you guys like it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KewlDude

Komal1298 Senior Member
Komal1298
Komal1298

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Haye itni garmi kyu hai yaha pe?? Big smileLOLClap

hazatay-rockks

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal1298

Haye itni garmi kyu hai yaha pe??Big smileLOLClap
125 views nd 0 comments is jst so frustating hence i've decided to discontinue my FF's...thank you for commenting. Nd 1st comments are always special LOL

Edited by beingdumb - 22 April 2016 at 8:05am

Komal1298

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beingdumb

[QUOTE=Komal1298] Haye itni garmi kyu hai yaha pe??Big smileLOLClap
125 views nd 0 comments is jst so frustating hence i've decided to discontinue my FF's...thank you for commenting. Nd 1st comments are always special BTW it seems u love erotic stuffLOL
Dinky28 Senior Member
Dinky28
Dinky28

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Plzz dont do that dont discontinue anything it was a hotness loaded piece of written plzz do write more

.Anjum.

amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Omg...let me breathe first..i need air to breathe..
Oops..it was tooo hottt...
Twinj nah...inside the car...
Thnk god...driver didn't came in between...
Superb sexy...
Plz do write more...(my gutter mind nah)..

Go to top