Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank God for Ishita being a fictional character as in real life we do have mother like the topic maker's ...👏
Unfortunately in serials in all indian serials and a lot of Pakistani serials , women are shown wafaa ke devis , mahan, sacrificing and kind of like a door mat, and the definition of LOVE in their dictionary allows them to be everything I mentioned above!  
I dont watch any other serial on Indian TV and dont watch MOST of Pakistani either as not all of them catch my attention. YHM USE to be different but alas its not anymore, the only thing different about it now is the CAST ! the lead and Ruhanika .
I agree with your points about Ishita , apart from being decked up, as sometime we hide our sorrows behind our appearnce, what i have issues with is unrealistic dressing in Australia as a professional. Never seen any Indian professionals that way dressed up. Never. 
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all - I am sorry to hear your mother suffered but happy to hear she gained strength. She is what we would look to for woman's empowerment.

As for the show - to watch, you can't expect realism anymore bc it doesn't sell. Sadness & suffering do, and there is nothing we can do about it. The channel promotes nayi soch but airs shows like this where women are trampled on or horrific child abuse is shown.

I have given up on expecting anything good on SP & just keep up with YHM from IF for good scenes of acting bc it's honestly just sad to see humanity dying for the sake of money and people passively accepting it bc they have no other options on TV.

Unfortunately the makers don't care that people who watch may be infertile or have suffered domestic abuse or depression or child abuse. It's all for drama.   

This show is about IshRu & IshRa at the end of the day so we'll see ridiculous stuff that frustrates and disappoints people who think or have seen real situations that are depicted on the show for drama...but they'll show a happy ever after of the main couple bc that's what's expected.Edited by -K.13- - 8 years ago
nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is raman's loss that ishita is gone from his life. She is not a doormat which can raman can trample anytime. He deserves all this pain as he himself is the reason for it. When ishita will actually give up her life in front of him, then he will realise her value. Ishita should actually move on in life. Why she still loves raman, raman doesnt deserve ishita's love. If he loved ishita, he will treat iyer family still as his own family. He will not keep ishita's trith hidden from pihu. He loved ishita. Nonsense. He only loves his ego and anger.
Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishita made a choice to abandon Raman and kids but it's her decision, Raman too needs to make a decision after seven years. He needs to move on and Ishita needs to find a way to progress further in the path she chose to move on seven years ago.
Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -CasKett-

Mani is Ishita's sugar daddy. That's why Ishita can afford decking up with such expensive stuffs and act heartbroken at times to gain more sympathy. 😛

I believe Ishita secretly loves Mani, she may not have realized it yet and her past failed relationships may have made her scared. But she is very comfortable with Mani, she is living with him and performing almost all the duties a wife does. Mani needs to persuade more and Ishita will give in soon I think.
Edited by Manan_Pani_fan - 8 years ago
nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manan_Pani_fan

I believe Ishita secretly loves Mani, she may not have realized it yet and her past failed relationships may have made her scared. But she is very comfortable with Mani, she is living with him and performing almost all the duties a wife does. Mani needs to persuade more and Ishita will give in soon I think.

it will be good if she did love mani as atleast he respects her and wont taunt her.
Manan_Pani_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: nancysa

it will be good if she did love mani as atleast he respects her and wont taunt her.

I agree. That's why I find no sense in rooting for Raman with Ishita. Raman is good with Shagun or a new girl can come to his life who will love him unconditionally and will never leave him like his two ex-wives did.