Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

I hate Ishita (Page 5)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Awara-

Ok so a woman who's so consumed with the guilt of letting her daughter die has the time to earn bucks and splurge that money on shopping for such designer saarees

Again blame the designer and their lack of brains

Why does Ishita need to be decked up?

Illogical, irrational people

Have you thought of it like this: she's putting up a facade of everything 'alright' as she wants to try to live/ survive a child's loss and being accused of being the reason the child died? Unless you have stepped into a woman in her condition, you really can't expect everyone to fall into a template of 'gloom' aka guilty for daring to be living when her child died because of her 'negligence' .. Different people have different coping mechanism.. If Raman could turn from Happy Bhalla to the suave RKB to survive shagun's betrayal and whatever he's dealing with since he lost tge two loves of his life on the same day... He's wearing nice clothes, wear a tattoo.. Does that make any of their suffering any less... Where they are torn apart is inside.. Their outside 'perfect' get up is not an indicator of their true mental state. 

I for one like that... In both of them... It shows their grit to survive.. Act 'normal' ... It takes a lotus guts to be who/ how they are 

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

-banu-bella2244megha2227curepipesumita_ghoshMona-lingaLove9smilinggirl2590MreddyDilshikarose1000LacustrisPinkRose95sarsyedramishiDiVan_sudha_suresshjanani_divan-K.13-svati12Sri1091DivianTanz_Divz

DiVan_ Goldie
DiVan_
DiVan_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose35

Are re re re phir se war...

Ek kaam karo... those who have problems with Ishita or the actress playing Ishita...please do a morcha in front of Balaji Studio and request Ekta Kapoor to throw her out. After all she is the employer, isn't it?

Roz roz ke jhagde se to chutkara milega.

I often wondered why Middle East is always fighting...Now I got my answer...when people in one tiny forum can fight over silly fictional characters day after day...then Middle East kya cheez hai...

Carry on the fight...best of luck...Thumbs Up

I'll tell you who I have a problem with

It's the audience of Indian telly

I love DT and she knows!

The rest I didn't even read your comment
Phoenix- Goldie
Phoenix-
Phoenix-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Bwahahahhaaa...earlier people taunted Shagun for having a sugar daddy and now Ishita is having one too for 7 years...!!  ROFL
rose1000 Goldie
rose1000
rose1000

Ek kaam karo... those who have problems with Ishita or the actress playing Ishita...please do a morcha in front of Balaji Studio and request Ekta Kapoor to throw her out. After all she is the employer, isn't it?

I often wondered why Middle East is always fighting...Now I got my answer...when people in one tiny forum can fight over silly fictional characters day after day...then Middle East kya cheez hai...

I love DT and she knows!

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Originally posted by -Gan-

I don't know why people still want Raman Ishita together

So who should be together? Raman Shagun/ Raman-Nidhi/ Raman-Ashok?

That's the problem! You're comment is so childish! I'm not even laughing!

I'm going by personal experience; my mom is a single parent and she's been a victim of domestic violence.

She stood up for her dignity and did away from my alcoholic so called father. She doesn't regret

A woman does NOT need a man to complete her

Alas, it's a INDIAN tv show and this sells

You wanna watch a good show ... I'll tell ya... It's Pakistani and I'm proud ...!!

Watevr i said is right..
ur mom is a fighter n a woman dosnt need a man to live life at al..
she has enough potential to live alone n raise her children alone..
bt ds is a show wich has no emotions left..
so its better dnt relate it wid dat prospective..
bcoz it vl only hurt u...
its a balaji show..
u cant expect..
n jst bcoz of sum people lyk u me n forum no one else cares..
d people who watch tv to pass dere tym dnt pay attention to wat message dey r giving..dey jst watch for entertainment... n for dem entertainemtn is whr dere is no usage of brains..

hope u get my point...Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9DiVan_rose1000-K.13-Sri1091DivianTanz_Divz

DiVan_ Goldie
DiVan_
DiVan_

IshRa ended on 20th September 2014 at 23.30PM

I lost my babies there and then

Cry
rose1000 Goldie
rose1000
rose1000

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:34am | IP Logged

I love DT and she knows!

Well well good for you that you did not read. I don't think you would have understood it anyways.

Carry on... Carry on...Smile
-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Gan-

I don't know why people still want Raman Ishita together

So who should be together? Raman Shagun/ Raman-Nidhi/ Raman-Ashok?

That's the problem! You're comment is so childish! I'm not even laughing!

I'm going by personal experience; my mom is a single parent and she's been a victim of domestic violence.

She stood up for her dignity and did away from my alcoholic so called father. She doesn't regret

A woman does NOT need a man to complete her

Alas, it's a INDIAN tv show and this sells

You wanna watch a good show ... I'll tell ya... It's Pakistani and I'm proud ...!!

Good for your mom.. We need strong women like her in every society. Clap

Having said that ... I don't agree with the latter sentiment of your post... If you find the Indian shows so childish... Why are you wasting your valuable time in a forum of a ridiculous show .. Are you expecting that you trying to define how a woman in Ishita's situation should behave is that only to go.? 

And yes I have heard wonderful stuff about Pakistani serials too..but I just don't like to be necessarily told what to watch and not.. I like to make my own judgements / choices .. And can respect your choices too. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-banu-lingaLove9Mona-PinkRose95sarsyedsanayhm0001Lacustrissudha_suresshjanani_divaninfinity00-K.13-

Go to top