Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Suhani does not deserve Yuvraaj's trust.

kritz.anYa.vivu Senior Member
kritz.anYa.vivu
kritz.anYa.vivu

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I am new in the forum but an urdent viewer of the show .
Whatever happened pre and post leap baffles me , because i cannot bring myself to empathize with Suhani.

Firstly, she being a mother decides tow run away with her both the kids, snatching their father's love and rights from them for their entire life? I mean who does that with her new born kids , just because their house mourned over somebody's loss and people quarreled with each other ?

Secondly, she asks dadi to never tell Yuvraaj about it, and why is it so ? Yuvraaj does not deserve to know about his kids birth and their whereabouts ? how can she decide about taking the kids away and let Yuvraaj have a life without his kids and his wife too ?

Where is the logic and what is the logic ? She can be guilty, she can be mahaan too, but still she will decide for her and Yuvraaj\s kids and still think Yuvraaj's harsh words are responsible ?

Coming back to Yuvraaj, he has been more likable now, he not only took care of a widow Soumya, but took care of her daughter just like his own daughter irrespective of the fact that Krishna had planted the bomb. I just do not get the logic behind not marrying Soumya and still pretending to be a couple for 7 years, i understand that he loves Suhani but still living like a couple with Soumya and not understanding the consequences of the future when their kids grow up ?

All in all, Suhani has been butchered beyond repair, i do not know what can bring the essence of the character back, because she has wronged her kids, she has wronged Yuvraaj and this has no justification.

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
I also wana know why they didn't make SomRaj get married. I think they should have gotten them married there isn't much love btw yuv and su so what's the need for them not to get married. I think once he finds out that she took the other kid if he had any respect for him then he would totally lose it. he will get married to snaky soon. I think he has in his heart of hearts accepted snaky bt his mind is stopping him

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top