Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

India-Forums

DevAkshi OS : Without You| Part 2 Posted.

TheAphrodite Goldie
TheAphrodite
TheAphrodite

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:18am | IP Logged
He didn't want this to happen . He really didn't but upon Ishwari's persistent insistence , he agreed . His alliance had been fixed with a girl of his mother's choice . Of course he could rely on his mother's judgement but he wasn't sure about him being ready for a marriage .

The 'Roka Ceremony' was to be held today , he was really anxious , and very uneasy .
He stood in the garden contemplating the suddenness of the entire situation .

Sona entered the house, went quietly to the kitchen . She had been stupid in the first place to have thought of a possible future with Dev . It pained slightly , slightly too much . She convinced herself that everything was alright and she would just focus on her work .

She was taking the breakfast to Ishwari when he saw her . She would usually smile at him or at least glance at him , but today she went straight into Maa's room without acknowledging him .

She was probably preoccupied with her thoughts' he thought to himself . He expected her to notice him at least while she was exiting the room but much to his surprise she didn't look at him even while exiting Maa's room .

Was she alright? Was something troubling her?

Right then , he got a call from his to-be fianc Tina . He reluctantly took the call .

'Hi' Tina said excitedly .

'Tina I'm a little busy right now , I'll call you later' He said and cut the call .

He went directly to Sona .

'Is everything okay, Ms.Bose?' He had specially emphasized on 'Ms.Bose' to induce a reaction.

She forced a smile , nodded and immediately looked back down .

'Roka Hai Aaj Raat , Aap Rahengi?' He asked .

'Mr.Dixit , I have to give aunty this juice , please excuse me' She said without making eye contact .

What was wrong with her? He thought . She hadn't corrected him . She hadn't congratulated him .

The unfamiliarity oozing from her was making him restless . Had he done something wrong? Had he said something wrong? Had Mami? Maa?

These thoughts were plaguing him when he thought of asking Nikki , just in case she knew .

'Nikki?'

'Haan Bhaiya, Aaj Mujhe Disturb Mat Karna , I'm deciding the perfect lehenga . It's your Roka , I need to look fab . '

'Woh actually Ms.Bose ..'

'Thank You Bhaiya . Of course I can ask Sona Di . I love her choice '

Damn it . Why was no one answering him today .

------

It was six . Sona left the Ishwari Mansion after instructing Keechu Bhaiya.

Neither had she participated in the chaos in the Dixit house , nor had she uttered a word which was out of her scope of work .

Dev was ready in his formals . But the uneasiness was killing his sanity bit by bit . To add to it , Sona's unfamiliar behaviour . Why was she adding to his already tense being .

He wanted to talk to her to clear out the air . He went down , only to find that she had left .

What was happening ? He had to meet her , he didn't know why , but he just had to .

Wasn't he insane ? It was an hour before people would arrive for his Roka and he was here , unsure of himself and his sanity .

He called her .
She cut his call .
He called her again .
She cut his call .

He messaged her . 'I'm right below your house . I'm coming up if you don't come down .'

Why was he doing this to her ?

She reluctantly went down .

She sat in his car .

'Kya hua Mr.Dixit? Aapka Roka Hai Aaj but Aap Yahaan Kyun Hain?'

'Aunty Ji , Is everything alright?'

'Maa is fine , Everyone at home is fine . But I'm not fine . I'm not , not in the least . What's wrong with you ? Why are you behaving so distant , so unlike you? Did anyone say anything to you ? Did I do something wrong ? Sona tell me ?'

Did he just call me Sona? What in the world is happening?

'No , Mr.Dixit'

'Then? Why are you doing this to me ? Why are you subjecting me to this cold behaviour? Maine Kuch Nahi Kiya , Kisi Ne Kuch Nahi Kiya Toh Phir? Samajh Rahi Ho Aaj Mera Roka Hai Aur Main Tumhaare Saath Hoon '

'That's the point Mr.Dixit . Why are YOU doing this to me ? First , you interfere so much in my life , as if you were my own , make me feel like I am then at the very next instance you make me feel like nothing but an acquaintance . This constant toss is unbearable . Why do you want me to be close to you , be a friend to you , when clearly it means nothing to you , it never has . Why aren't you letting me keep my space ? You know how hard it is for me?'

'No you don't . You , you are my problem . I'm such a fool , why did I ..'

'Why did you what , Dr.Bose?'

'Why did I fall in love with you Mr.Dev Dixit'

There was silence .
-------------

A/N : Part 2 will be posted tomorrow .

He looked straight into her eyes . The words were so alien to him . Had she? Did she mean it?

Her eyes teared up looking at his indifference . His eyes trying to comprehend and digest what she had said , so easily .

'I'm going , right now' She said.

He looked at her. Before she could move , he started driving , whereto he didn't know , at this moment , he didn't know anything . Did he feel for her?

He hadn't had the time to ponder over his own emotions over these years . His emotions were dictated by his family . But today, someone else was affecting his emotions . Someone who wasn't his own , someone who had just stepped in.

'Mr.Dixit , Please . I can't do this anymore , please stop. Let me go' She asked , her voice shaky.

He stopped the car .

'Do I get to say something?' He asked .

She looked at him .

'Dr.Bose , I honestly don't know about love , neither have I the littlest clue about emotions . But , Sona , trust me when I say this I'm not this interfering with anyone else .' He paused to smile

'I just feel this natural right over you . I know you're not mine , but ... I feel like you are . I know I got you to my house because of Maa , but I want you to be there not for her but me . Maa maybe able to do without you , but I can't . I need you . Please don't go.'

A lone tear escaped her eye . 'Traitor' she thought to herself . Gather yourself , Sona .

'Mr.Dixit'

'It's Dev' He said.

'Mr.Dev Dixit'

He held her hand .

'Dev'

'Hmm..' He said .

'Aapka Roka Hai Aaj' she said sternly .

He looked at her . Knocking himself back into his senses .

It was seven . The guests would've come , and here he was with her . More at peace than ever , in a long time .

He took his phone out . 'Hello'

'Yes , Tina . I'm really sorry for what I'm going to do , but I'm really not ready for marriage . I'm really sorry'

'It's okay , Dev . I'll be fine .'

'Take Care . And if you need anything , I'm always there as a friend . Always.' He said concluding his brief interaction.

While she looked at him in shock .

'Aapne Kitni Aasani Se Rishta Tod Diya Naa ? Aap Auron Ki Feelings Samajhte Hi Nahi Hain .. Yahi Problem Hai Aapki'

'Ab .. Maine Kya Kiya? Aapko Meri Har Baat Se Takleef Kyun Hai'

'Mr.Obhodro'

'Toh Call Karke Tina Se Keh Doon Ki Roka Karna Hai'

'Nahi' She said , instantly.

'Aunty Ji Ko Kya Kahenge Aap?'

'Yahi Ke Abhi Shaadi Ke Liye Ready Nahi Hoon'

'I ..'

'Ice-Cream?' He offered .

And she smiled , she was supposed to be angry , but love melts the heart as they say .

-----
A/N : Hope You All Enjoyed ! It's really hard to write on them But I tried !
Thank You All For The Comments they keep me going . I read all of them <3 But for some reason can't reply to them :/. Hope that's okay . Have a good day ! :)

-Nidhi

Edited by TheAphrodite - 23 April 2016 at 12:50am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...lovetwilightstarryLove_sksunny_girltv_n_bookwormShahricadishadishkiChoclate...rohinimaneeshamasooma98sweetntashaabcd89Manasi90vidyaniruns2095chemistry101vibha01revathinairdancedanceRRwrite2neethaZaya.hpTrojan80ammysamyMuku007akyafanrocking_bhawnaadi35kabirsloverangel_writerOnie...cherrynicolemneelima_menonjasw-GrilledCheese-...Penknife...KurupRozy77raksbasuGayurajsrividhya68shaaranyaratika89monsi08krupaapriyanvssneharayMimiii22.SaduKiFarzi.JyotiBThakurasifiqbalsh...Dexterity..._PanCake_

rocking_bhawna Senior Member
rocking_bhawna
rocking_bhawna

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Amazing os...plzz continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAphroditeratika89

Zaya.hp Senior Member
Zaya.hp
Zaya.hp

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:09am | IP Logged
AWESOME! And I am waiting Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAphroditeratika89

TheAphrodite Goldie
TheAphrodite
TheAphrodite

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaya.hp

AWESOME! And I am waiting Wink

Thank You! And You won't be waiting for long .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratika89

TheAphrodite Goldie
TheAphrodite
TheAphrodite

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rocking_bhawna

Amazing os...plzz continue soon

Thank You!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratika89

pooja123456 Goldie