Siya Ke Ram

India-Forums

Siya Ke Ram
Siya Ke Ram

*Ashish Sharma/Ram* AT#27 Prem Mudit Man Se Kaho Ram.. (Page 59)

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi97

Exactly lol
I literally thought that the SKR TT handle is some Ashish fan girl as she posts edits like that LOL copying from AshishiansLOL
And that handle is saying Ram is side kick then their wall has Ram's pic ROFL

But then they can't be Ashu fan girl as they gave more importance to creation competition rather than SPA ..
Ashish fans are not that dumbo na WinkTongue

Then they poll saying whose better archer Arjun or KaranROFL
I mean what lol it's SKR handle not MB LOLLOL

Exactly we make better edits than their DP EmbarrassedLOL

And then ppl believe them Shocked
Or just want to believe purposely  WinkLOL

Just need a reason to bash the CVs 

And lol from when Devdutt ji became a writer of SKR ShockedLOL

aditu really they were creating some stupid contest instead of asking to vote for SKR ... i will totally blame this team instead of sp ... no fc handle took this serious i really feel bad for ashma 

when i saw them happy with the award ashu got (shatu nd snigda mam posted with the trophy )   i felt really bad nd was saying hw i wish they got more this team derserv more 

seriously which official handle will ask about mb ??? 

i mean this is not first tym they made such poll infact before too they made nd they r in insta too made such poll lol 

nd its so funny after calling ram so they had tweeted ram pics only ShockedROFL i mean not one pic actually 2 three days they were tweeing his pics nd they have header too rams Shocked LOL

and this handle i have seen even before skr itself they were tweeting  mb related stuffs now tell me which official handle will do that Confused they tweets were always weird LOL

even if he is side role no cvs will dare to say this openly ROFL

nd Ram was sidelined in recent epis only i mean after this leap but i hope they will be back on track its not easy to handle when they have no bank nd recently whole gang attended spa thought lil disappointed but then every show face it ups nd down they faced it after vivah didnt they came back with bang ? so they will do the same .. as much as i prepared for haran but i do hope theyy introduce the track in right tym but then i dont knw hw the ywill manage thos one month after introducing the leap Confused

when did DP sir become writer ji ?? Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshripCutiepieAD

rajshrip IF-Sizzlerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Thushi the producers knew about spa event so why did they not bank episodes. They need to plan better 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CutiepieAD

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

I was literally laughing when I was that tweet about Lord Ram being a side characterROFL

when we have so called official handle then we will get to see such things only ... just because cast follow doesnt mean every handle is official 
ashu used t followe a RR handle too lyk this nd we didnt had official but later ST team created it .. nd it was promoted by team members 

even ashu last show tnnz handle ashu tweeted us the fb page to follow nd tt handle posted pics for us ... i dont see the same from skr 

--BlackSheep--rajshrip

rajshrip IF-Sizzlerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

I was literally laughing when I was that tweet about Lord Ram being a side characterROFL

when we have so called official handle then we will get to see such things only ... just because cast follow doesnt mean every handle is official 
ashu used t followe a RR handle too lyk this nd we didnt had official but later ST team created it .. nd it was promoted by team members 

even ashu last show tnnz handle ashu tweeted us the fb page to follow nd tt handle posted pics for us ... i dont see the same from skr 

I don't think skr know how to promote the show. There is no ramayan without sira so how can ram be a side character 

--BlackSheep--Thushi

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Lets create a handle ourselves and we will call it the real official handleWinkLOL
At least we can make better edits than that so called official handleLOL

rajshripThushi

rajshrip IF-Sizzlerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Lets create a handle ourselves and we will call it the real official handleWinkLOL
At least we can make better edits than that so called official handleLOL

Thushi rakhi and mano can do this. They make excellent edits. I am not good at doing that. I can help with tweeting 

Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajshrip

Thushi the producers knew about spa event so why did they not bank episodes. They need to plan better 

cant blame ph totally .. they had till swayamwar bank epis but they wanted to give swayamwar grand there were they lost all bank epis but stilll they managed without bank epis too 

till vivah then came they first worst track its where bharat get hurt ... that was the worst track we ever had be it direction or editng acting too was not up to marks .. nd all of them luked tired .. 

but then which daily show doesnt face such things ??

plus wat do u expect when we have 7 days when 6 days itself was too much here sp come with 7 days 

but still they came back with the bang nd we got awesome epis .. now again they facing but i feel they will be again back with haran but when haran will come is a question its one of the important track so introducing it ipl tym wont help Ouch

CutiepieAD

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajshrip

I don't think skr know how to promote the show. There is no ramayan without sira so how can ram be a side character 

lol that was stupid of them .. since we dont say anything they escaped if it was any other obessed fandom they would have got some real WinkLOL

well that not the problem but the prb is calling them cvs ShockedROFL even official handle is not handled by cvs then hw can is this possible LOL

rajshripCutiepieAD

Go to top