Siya Ke Ram

India-Forums

Siya Ke Ram
Siya Ke Ram

*Ashish Sharma/Ram* AT#27 Prem Mudit Man Se Kaho Ram.. (Page 57)

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-

Originally posted by Astoria

Mano Lisa,everything is going on so smoothly nowadays.This new writer is doing wonders.
I liked Ram's dialogues today.Hanuman was adorable as usual.And Meghnad was too good.His uncles were funnyLOL Reminded me of Sita's unclesLOL

You stole my words.Ravan looked like a rockstar who is jammingWink But I liked him nevertheless.

I can't believe I am enjoying the Lanka scenes so much.Earlier I used to dread the Lanka scenes

Nowadays lanka scenes are a relief comapred to before
I used to skip before
But I am watching nowLOLLOL
Just give right screen space and good editing
Then the ep will be good

They didn't do jump cuts btw Pancavati and Lanka today
The one cut they did in the start of ep was smooth
Today's Ram scene has brought life back into the ep
Actually I want Ram to have more dialoguesEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshrip

rajshrip IF-Sizzlerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajshrip

It is not siya s fault and I am sure that ram has not killed a demon without giving them a chance not to fight. 

Ram was know for kindness even by those who fought him.

Offcourse that's how it is
They will just elaborate on that

Looking forward to this. I bet we would have got good scenes when ram came home to ayodhya with siya. 

There is a story when indrajit is killed and ram has his body. His wife wants to get it back. She goes to raavan and he tells her to go to ram. She says but he is enemy and what if he kidnaps me.

Raavan said ram will treat you with respect like how he treats his mum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--CutiepieAD

rajshrip IF-Sizzlerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Ram even in battlefield was maryada purshottam

CutiepieAD

--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

It is not siya s fault and I am sure that ram has not killed a demon without giving them a chance not to fight. 

Ram was know for kindness even by those who fought him.

Offcourse that's how it is
They will just elaborate on that

Looking forward to this. I bet we would have got good scenes when ram came home to ayodhya with siya. 

There is a story when indrajit is killed and ram has his body. His wife wants to get it back. She goes to raavan and he tells her to go to ram. She says but he is enemy and what if he kidnaps me.

Raavan said ram will treat you with respect like how he treats his mum

Even I have read this story.But it was a bit different.LOLSulochana wants to go and get Indrajit's body but Ravan and co discourage her.But she convinces them that Ram will treat her with respect and that's what Ram didStar

rajshripCutiepieAD

--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
This is one story which I find very interesting.I got to see a different aspect of both Ram and Ravan.Somehow I want this scene to be shown in SKR because I know AshKa will nail it.

Lord Ram and Lakshman in their pursuit to save Sita, reach the shores that separates India from Lanka. In order to invade Lanka, Lord Ram decides to built a bridge with the help of Vanaras (Army of Monkeys) led by Sugreev. During the preparations, Lord Ram was thirsty and was provided sweet water by the Vanaras. On drinking the water, Lord Ram has a vision of God Shiva who instructs him to perform the auspicious Shiva Puja. Abiding by the God Shiva's advice, Ram decides to conduct the Shiva pooja seeking his blessings to defeat Ravan and rescue his wife.

61bfee279f0e534bdc1ffbc6700e322e_1380099291

According to the Puranas, in order to perform the Shiva puja, Ram required a highly knowledgeable Brahmin to execute it and also have his wife Sita by his side while performing it. Everyone in Lord Ram's camp were aware of the fact that the only person who was qualified to perform this Yagna was none other than Ravan. Lord Ram, after taking the advise from the wise,  respectfully invited Ravan in aiding him to carry out the Yagna. Ravan, a renowned scholar and devout worshiper of God Shiva, committed to his dharma accepted the invitation and brought Sita along to successfully conducted the Yagna. After completion of the Yagna, Lord Ram requested Ravan for his blessing to defeat him in battle for which Ravana responded Tatasthu" (meaning So be it').

Rameshwaram is the holy place where Lord Ram, Ravana and Sita gathered together for the first time. The town acquired its name when Lord Ram worshiped God Shiva (Eshwar) to defeat the demon king Ravan.

Edited by Astoria - 29 April 2016 at 12:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khosla03rajshripCutiepieADKrishna_Sourav

rajshrip IF-Sizzlerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Love the story. I also heard that as raavan was gyani. Before raavan died ram sent lakshman to learn about gyan from him

--BlackSheep--CutiepieAD

--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Love the story. I also heard that as raavan was gyani. Before raavan died ram sent lakshman to learn about gyan from him
He was a knowledgeable man.The Lankan Civilization was very advanced during his reign.He was also the greatest Shiv Bhakt and was the composer of the Shiva Tandava Stotra.
But he was consumed by his pride,ego and arrogance.I feel very bad for his family.His family was decimated.Indrajit,Kumbhakaran,etc were not completely evil.They were bound by their loyalty to Ravan.
Personally I feel that why did Ravan have to go after other women when he had Mandodari who truly loved him?? If he had kept his vices and given up his obsession with Sita,then who knows thing could have been different.

But maybe it was all destined.Ravan was afterall the gatekeeper of Vaikunth who had to die at his master Narayan's hands in order to return to Vaikunth.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshripCutiepieADKrishna_Sourav

rajshrip IF-Sizzlerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Ashi he was destined to die at the hand of ram 
Syk to start soon

CutiepieAD

Go to top