D4 - Get Up And Dance
D4 - Get Up And Dance

Mike&Harry (Page 2)

ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _TheBlackRose_

I find it very annoying and offending when boys insult each other by comparison to girls... And it's very stereotypical "girl" behaviour to which they compare... Girls don't really behave like that... Wacko before I launch a anti-boys speech, coming to the real topic.
I think Harry did the right thing standing up against him... I really hate the way he's behaving with Harry and Diya... They're his friends, for gods sake, and the concerns they're raising are valid... But no, Mikhail's order is universal law, no one can oppose it Sleepy
If he's not up to dealing with the problem without shouting 'Soulmates' every moment of the day, I think he should take a step back, do whatever else he wants to do, and let Harry and Diya solve the problem. 
I never expected a sexist anti-boys comment would ever come up LOL & ur right I too dnt like this comparisons n blame game Girls really don't act that way Smile
Harry did the right thing defo Clap i wish to see him takin his next move prior to the week challenge he's given to diya 
Oh i wonder how could they keep up with Mike n his universal law Big smile

ArshiR IF-Dazzler
ArshiR
ArshiR

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Samthanian_

Absolutely Harrry deserves an apology...But seeing Mike's conditiona these days, I am sure yeh bandaa itni jaldi apologize ni karne waala... He needs a goid lesson to ck e on the right track...
he will this time i believe Smile he's gone too far already 

Go to top