India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

Similar to other daily soaps

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:23am | IP Logged
What i thought of gangaa serial+char is that its diff from all other daily soaps and gangaa is not mahaan like other woman in Indian serials but i forgot that the definition of women in indian serials is mahaan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush_25-Swetha-

VeebafanSonam Goldie
VeebafanSonam
VeebafanSonam

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged
true indeed...i stopped watching the show the day Sagar marries Janvi...
I will not get surprised if they soon will introduced nagin, ghosts, paris, and all...:(
VeebafanSonam Goldie
VeebafanSonam
VeebafanSonam

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mifra_14

What i thought of gangaa serial+char is that its diff from all other daily soaps and gangaa is not mahaan like other woman in Indian serials but i forgot that the definition of women in indian serials is mahaan

few days back i posted that Vishal is so lucky that he gets such a good show...and see what happens...they ruined the wonderful show...Dead
Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
@veebafansonam
actually the thing is reading all our posts in forums that its the best show and bla bla cvs kuch zyada he over ho gaye hn
vishal should not waste his tme in the senseless serial

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index