Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Iam not ritik's fan but still iam supporting him.. Kangana is losing it big time .. Hritik is producing evidents and is cooperating with law, then why isn't kangana doing it then??? She comes with all sorts of excuses like , my account is hacked blah blah blah ! I mean seriously??? I don't think ritik can be that low life ??? In the beggining i was on kangana's side, but now as the case unfolds, it is clear that kangana is making up stories. She imagined hritik having an affair with her and getting obsessed with her, when actually she was the one who got obsessed ! And the recent reaction by kangy's lawyer proves that these leaked mails are not fake... But alas hritik will still be bashed even if he gets a clean chit from every law body... And the delusional queen kangu will keep projecting herself as a victim... Fed up of this feminazi shit now ! Seriously 😡Edited by shivis18 - 8 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL

In a public forum, nobody can dictate and question others on who should they support!

Here in this forum, people even support celebs with criminal records!  Kangy and HR are like way better!
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
You call her a bitch, ugly, disgusting and then try to post a sincere topic? Okay 😆 Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 8 years ago
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If it wasn't HR, what was purpose of imposter to get so  many nudes and videos ? What did he do with it? Didn't sell or Blackmail KR...so what did he do with it?
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rimi2983

If it wasn't HR, what was purpose of imposter to get so  many nudes and videos ? What did he do with it? Didn't sell or Blackmail KR...so what did he do with it?

Probably what most guys do with po*n😆 . 
Who knows whether the "imposter" really is a BW insider but releasing her photos or trying to blackmail her would have probably significantly increased his odds of getting caught and prosecuted. Why take the chance?
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Bashing celebrities, targeting fans is against forum rules. Topic to remain closed.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team Edited by .Mandy. - 8 years ago