Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Honest questions to Kangy fans & her supporters. (Page 4)

Tinah IF-Dazzler
Tinah
Tinah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish4You

Originally posted by pakeezah

First u tell me why did Susanne divorce Hrithik?
and do you believe hrithik when he said he meant Pope Fish when he said i would rather hv affair with Pope.?

Reply.
suz ws driven by her selfish goals. she is druggie. everyone in bwood knws it. it is good she left HR alone. warna HR ko barbaad karti woh. HR apology de di pope ko.

Since you are so keen on proof of pics, show me pictures of Sussanne being selfish or taking drugs? All I have seen are pictures of her and the kids taken by the media..that too before HR got interested in being with his kids in public!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WadaPaav-spartacus-CineFanLuverActomyo

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I'm not defending her actions I don't know what the truth is because to think some people are trying to make HR some kind of saint is riciulous. He is so fake and self centred he used asperger's syndrome which was completely wrong!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WadaPaavCineFanLuver-iLoveZaynMalikBriyanikidaig

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

I'm not defending her actions I don't know what the truth is because to think some people are trying to make HR some kind of saint is riciulous. He is so fake and self centred he used asperger's syndrome which was completely wrong!!!!!

But he did not use it...At first even I thought so and was going rampant against him...But then I found out that it was she who leaked the private legal documents where he mentioned he chose to keep quite all this while because he was requested by her sister that she has Aspergers and hence to keep quite and not react against her...But Kangana chose to release the private legal matter to the media with a sensational headline without even thinking of the reputation of the people with Aspergers...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drummedup

niyati13 Goldie
niyati13
niyati13

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Kangana has mentioned asperger's syndrome in her mails.. More than once.. So nothing wrong if he mentioned it in police complaint
Whoever is still defending Kangana.. Please consult a doctor.. U may need check up.. And advice the same to her too.. 
Suzanne divorced hrithik for Arjun..who finally didn't leave Mehr for her... She has a few druggie in family.. Fardeen was even caught for drugs.. So Suzy  doesn't need a reason for doing drugs
WadaPaav Senior Member
WadaPaav
WadaPaav

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I am amused how HR supporters get so affected over very very few members trashing HR more than defending KN. LOL LOL
It's like everyday there is atleast one topic dedicated to KN supporters. So much importance and impact we have seem to have created. Silly
This is the class of HR fans and his supporters.
They can't see anyone trash their Greek god and start attacking and name calling.
And here an entire topic is dedicated to KN supporters and then some holy saintly ppl will claim how HR side is not tainted and full of saints.
RIP saints and their fake saintly acts.
Disgusting.
And those calling others feminazis, check ur mirror or go borrow from ur idol. You will see what a prejudice low life u are for attacking others for their opinions.
HR or KN aren't related to us.
Trash them or defend them without gun blazing for having a different opinion.

Before feiging ignorance and innocence, I am only responding what some posts and members deserve.

CineFanLuver

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Kangy and crazy go together like lamb and tunafish LOLLOL

shanky1

..PikACHU... IF-Dazzler
..PikACHU...
..PikACHU...

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Iam not ritik's fan but still iam supporting him.. Kangana is losing it big time .. Hritik is producing evidents and is cooperating with law, then why isn't kangana doing it then??? She comes with all sorts of excuses like , my account is hacked blah blah blah ! I mean seriously??? I don't think ritik can be that low life ??? In the beggining i was on kangana's side, but now as the case unfolds, it is clear that kangana is making up stories. She imagined hritik having an affair with her and getting obsessed with her, when actually she was the one who got obsessed ! And the recent reaction by kangy's lawyer proves that these leaked mails are not fake... But alas hritik will still be bashed even if he gets a clean chit from every law body... And the delusional queen kangu will keep projecting herself as a victim... Fed up of this feminazi shit now ! Seriously Angry

Edited by shivis18 - 22 April 2016 at 12:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nova19drummedupSugar9.00

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
LOL

In a public forum, nobody can dictate and question others on who should they support!

Here in this forum, people even support celebs with criminal records!  Kangy and HR are like way better!

Actomyo

Go to top