Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Honest questions to Kangy fans & her supporters. (Page 3)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
OK , I like both of them as actors but he put his side and it looks strong as he is sane and her side is weak as she is weird and nut job?? 
First of all, when anything be it normal or sensational news nothing from both sides are let out equally, one side definitely have upper hand on another and thats where things go crazy and here ppl judge image more than anything. I can go on and on for both their sides but well one can never knock anything into biased mind 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyo

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nova19

Originally posted by pakeezah

First u tell me why did Susanne divorce Hrithik?
and do you believe hrithik when he said he meant Pope Fish when he said i would rather hv affair with Pope.?

Reply.
Why they divorced is none of our business and unrelated to Kangana.

He didn't say anything about a pope fish, that was another made up item for the media just like the stories that circulated about "Sussanne's friends" saying of course she knew about Hrithik's attraction to Kangana. Shortly after Kangana's lawyer found people to claim he had offended their religious sensibilities, Hrithik apologized for the tweet the way normal people apologize for hurting others. IMO he didn't need to apologize, but I respect that he did. 

none of our business? how is kangana hrithik case our business then? kangana related to yu? it is related to kangana because it gives insight into hrithiks character. 

what about the bizarre explanation of Pope fish? so that was media made but things against kangana are as true as concrete because you want it to be so?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PocketWadaPaav-iLoveZaynMalik

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish4You

and do you believe hrithik when he said he meant Pope Fish when he said i would rather hv affair with Pope.?

Reply.
suz ws driven by her selfish goals. she is druggie. everyone in bwood knws it. it is good she left HR alone. warna HR ko barbaad karti woh. HR apology de di pope ko.

what selfish goals? explain. druggie? why would a perfectly beautiful girl who married the man of her dreams turn to drugs? you do the math.

so hrithik after the whole barbara mori saga is pavitra as gangajal and suzanne is druggie and selfish. 

wah! no matter what kangana has done in the past..she had owned up..whereas Hrithik is still in the "i am God, i can do no wrong" mode. Which no one buys now.

CineFanLuver

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nova19

Reply.
Why they divorced is none of our business and unrelated to Kangana.

He didn't say anything about a pope fish, that was another made up item for the media just like the stories that circulated about "Sussanne's friends" saying of course she knew about Hrithik's attraction to Kangana. Shortly after Kangana's lawyer found people to claim he had offended their religious sensibilities, Hrithik apologized for the tweet the way normal people apologize for hurting others. IMO he didn't need to apologize, but I respect that he did. 

none of our business? how is kangana hrithik case our business then? kangana related to yu? it is related to kangana because it gives insight into hrithiks character. 

what about the bizarre explanation of Pope fish? so that was media made but things against kangana are as true as concrete because you want it to be so?
Kangana Hrithik shouldn't be our business but Kangana made sure it was. The character of the victim is not a defense for wrong doing.  Not in this case nor should it be in any case.

As you have pointed out on another thread, he clearly wasn't talking about any fish. He made a joke about the people who made up the fish story...right after apologizing for the Pope tweet. 

Piyatrix

-SparklingVibz- IF-Rockerz
-SparklingVibz-
-SparklingVibz-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Point hai post me!

Kangana is talented but mental according to me so anyway!

shanky1

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Krrish4You

Reply.
suz ws driven by her selfish goals. she is druggie. everyone in bwood knws it. it is good she left HR alone. warna HR ko barbaad karti woh. HR apology de di pope ko.

what selfish goals? explain. druggie? why would a perfectly beautiful girl who married the man of her dreams turn to drugs? you do the math.

so hrithik after the whole barbara mori saga is pavitra as gangajal and suzanne is druggie and selfish. 

wah! no matter what kangana has done in the past..she had owned up..whereas Hrithik is still in the "i am God, i can do no wrong" mode. Which no one buys now.
I still don't believe what happened with Sussanne is pertinent but again divorces happen for many reasons - adultery is only one. And again, even if he was an adulterer, that only means he was an adulterer.  It does NOT mean he is an Internet stalking, email hacking, false reporting to the police adulterer. 

Kangana may have admitted to things she has done in the past but certainly isn't now. Considering this is probably the biggest case he's ever had shouldnt her lawyer have read the leaked emails by now? In his latest statement he says the emails may be fake (he doesn't know? or he doesn't want to be caught lying?) and they are out of context (not sure how forged emails could be out of context so...) . She is either in denial or delusional. Rangoli needs to stop worrying about anything other than getting her the help she needs. 
ranikaadi Senior Member
ranikaadi
ranikaadi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I support Kangana due to the fact that Hrithik is a grown ass man. He could have told her to get away from him, yet, he had an affair, they did two films together. There is no smoke without fire. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WadaPaav-iLoveZaynMalik

ranikaadi Senior Member
ranikaadi
ranikaadi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AdaPadaKaunPada

And your explanation becomes moot when you are posting this with a signature like Hrithik ROCKS. You are doing whatever Kangana's fans and supporters are doing- being biased towards your fav.Smile

THIS. 

Pocket

Go to top