Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Fawad or Rajeev Khadelwal? (Page 8)

Poll Question: Looks and talents combined; Who is better?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
40 [40.40%]
59 [59.60%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

BedouinMe Goldie
BedouinMe
BedouinMe

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Live2eat

Fk is more talented
But RAJEEV FOR LIFE
That actor that man .. Uff he has given me so much for life! Will never be able to forget! Memories!

From kth to aamir to shaitaan n table no.21

Just last night was binging on kth scens
Kashish : tumhare pyar Ki geherai fekhna chahti hi

Sujal-kashish : doob jaogi

ShockedBlushing

Uff ! The conviction with which the dialogues were delivered !!! Clap Even the most pompous of dialogues seemed so real, so believable ! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1

cricketfan1 IF-Rockerz
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Oh, if you guys are talking about KTH...I still get goosebumps when I watch the scene where he finally disowns everyone from his dad to Kashish to Piyush and challenges them about how he will make their lives miserable...what beautiful scene and what beautiful dialogs and the performance...ufff!!!!

ilovecrepes

_symphony IF-Sizzlerz
_symphony
_symphony

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I am actually overwhelmed to see the results of this poll Embarrassed People love this man <3 And rightly so because in terms of acting he's much superior to many. He isn't n will never be a commercial hero because thats not his forte. He cant sing n dance. But the way he speaks his romantic lines it makes you go weak in the knees. The swag with which he carries all those uniforms, be it army or police, he is hotness personified. And the way he emotes his scenes, he can leave you with moist eyes almost so effortlessly. That raw passion in his eyes and that dripping sexy voice... I still cant forget the way he takes the hell out of Malvika in Reporters. That scene...SWAG written all over it.

Edited by Malika - 22 April 2016 at 12:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BedouinMeHayaa.milovecrepes-Piku-

BedouinMe Goldie
BedouinMe
BedouinMe

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

I am actually overwhelmed to see the results of this poll Embarrassed People love this man <3 And rightly so because in terms of acting he's much superior to many. He isn't n will never be a commercial hero because thats not his forte. He cant sing n dance. But the way he speaks his romantic lines it makes you go weak in the knees. The swag with which he carries all those uniforms, be it army or police, he is hotness personified. And the way he emotes his scenes, he can leave you with moist eyes almost so effortlessly. That raw passion in his eyes and that dripping sexy voice... I still cant forget the way he takes the hell out of Malvika in Reporters. That scene...SWAG written all over it.

I rewatched that scene today ! Not for a second did he raise his voice ! TV mein toh bande ke takkar koi that bhi nahi aur hain bhi nahi when it comes to that killer combination of acting and good looks !

BTW, I just found out ! Fawad and Rajeev both have mesmerizing eyes !   Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_symphonyilovecrepes

MrsAkyurek IF-Dazzler
MrsAkyurek
MrsAkyurek

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flipfl0p

Originally posted by .Veritaserum

I love them both as performers, but Fawad has an edge over Rajeev in terms of dialogue delivery/tonal quality of voice which I feel is RK's weak point (if any). 

I think both are good (dialogue delivery) in different ways. Fawad is quite good at delivering dialogues which use Urdu heavily. Rajeev has a clear pronounciation of Shudh (Sanskritised) Hindi. (His last serial used to have a message at the end of every episode. It often used words like "Sakaratmak Soch" etc etc and Rajeev used to nail it).

I have religiously followed Reporters from start to finish, and I'm in fact planning on compiling the JSP moments from ALL episodes in one video. That's how much of a fan I am of RK.  But still, I personally am not too fond of the way he modulates his voice. It's a trivial issue really if we take into account his immense acting talent and enchanting off screen personality.Smile
paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I thought long and hard. But I just couldn't choose. Love these two! On the metric of commercial success, I see Fawad doing better than Rajeev. Rajeev never really picked up the art of networking in Bollywood. He wasn't able to leverage his phenomenal performances in movies like Aamir, Shaitan, Soundtrack etc. But I haven't lost hope. He still looks like a million bucks and I am hopeful that he'll finally get his due!

ilovecrepes

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
they both r average in luks n acting so none
flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

I feel, both have that limitation. They can't be regular commercial heroes like Varun Dhawan or Salman Khan who can dance or fight. They are very much like Abhay Deol. He has good looks, but he is not regular Bollywood hero. Fawad's dance with Alia in Kapoor and Sons reminded me of a scene from LRL where Rajveer teaches dance to Naina. 

Go to top