Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Fawad or Rajeev Khadelwal? (Page 6)

Poll Question: Looks and talents combined; Who is better?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
40 [40.40%]
59 [59.60%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

BedouinMe Goldie
BedouinMe
BedouinMe

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serotonin

Originally posted by BedouinMe

Rajeev is one of those people who's never done justice to his good looks in any of his films ! All his films had him doing some non glamorous roles which were meant to look closer to real life ! But I don't think any of us has forgotten the effect Kabir Sharma had with his tousled hair, 5O' clock shadow, loosened tie and rolled up sleeves ! Wink Its just that he's not been doing that kind of roles in films ! And about aging... Yes it definitely showing.. And I guess it shows up with everybody.. No matter how much you try.. But he's aging deliciously ! I mean I find him hotter than what he was 10 yes back Wink

Rajeev has done those movies because he wanted to... If that makes him satisfied, as his admirer I am happy for him because its takes a lots of guts to shun glamour.Thumbs Up

+1 Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.sajitha.cricketfan1Malika-Piku-HitchHiker_

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anuv123

Rajeev obviously. Highly underrated and an excellent actor. Fawad on the other hand has been extremely lucky and he emotes well but I would say he still has a long way to go

Please do not bring luck into this... obviously luck has to favor folks for them to be successful. But from what I know both Fawad and Rajeev have had their share of obstacles, hardwork, luck and success

All I know is Bollywood is a lot more accepting of the outside talent than the time when Rajeev was a new comer and is of age...Had he made an entrance today, his career graph would have looked a lot different than it is today...

Fawad on the other hand, along with being a looker and brilliant performer, the nationality card is actually working for him...Bollywood needed someone to show off to its Pakistani audience that it is just as welcoming of the Pakistanis as the Pakistanis are of the Bollywood...
HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Rajeev obviously. Highly underrated and an excellent actor. Fawad on the other hand has been extremely lucky and he emotes well but I would say he still has a long way to go

Please do not bring luck into this... obviously luck has to favor folks for them to be successful. But from what I know both Fawad and Rajeev have had their share of obstacles, hardwork, luck and success

All I know is Bollywood is a lot more accepting of the outside talent than the time when Rajeev was a new comer and is of age...Had he made an entrance today, his career graph would have looked a lot different than it is today...

Fawad on the other hand, along with being a looker and brilliant performer, the nationality card is actually working for him...Bollywood needed someone to show off to its Pakistani audience that it is just as welcoming of the Pakistanis as the Pakistanis are of the Bollywood...

@Bold - agree... BW is now more accepting but none of us have control those factors and age. People, beliefs. societies change over a period of time

Nationality card is dubious... sometimes it works in favor and sometimes against

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Wait. Rajeev is actually winning a poll against The Fawad Khan Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1ChotaBheemHitchHiker_

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cricketfan1

@Bold - agree... BW is now more accepting but none of us have control those factors and age. People, beliefs. societies change over a period of time

Nationality card is dubious... sometimes it works in favor and sometimes against

For Fawad its working because the lad knows how to present himself without looking cheap or desperate...I love the way he steers clear of the controversies at the same time not sucking up to people by going to any length to appease them...Its amazing how he holds his own in any interview with anyone...Now that he has chosen to be a part of Indian film industry, I absolutely adore the way he keeps the balance between India and Pakistan without belittling anyone or any country...That's why the nationality card is a big plus for him because he knows how to play it...Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UglyDuckling.-Piku-HitchHiker_TheRager

BedouinMe Goldie
BedouinMe
BedouinMe

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyatrix

Wait. Rajeev is actually winning a poll against The Fawad KhanShocked

Wahi toh dekh rahi hoon ! Wink Even the TM didn't expect this !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyatrix

Wait. Rajeev is actually winning a poll against The Fawad Khan Shocked

I am shocked too Shocked LOL and bookmarking as a proof that Fawad does not win all polls on IF Tongue

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I think these 2 actors have something in common, both are very picky when it comes to scripts. 

Will come in a movie or tv if they get something different to play, also appear once in a blue moon.

I would recommend people to watch Fawad in Khuda Key Liye, there he is playing a complicated role. 

Go to top