Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Fawad or Rajeev Khadelwal? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Looks and talents combined; Who is better?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
40 [40.40%]
59 [59.60%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

BedouinMe Goldie
BedouinMe
BedouinMe

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Originally posted by flipfl0p

Originally posted by Malika

tbh we cannot compare Rajeev and Fawad's looks for a simple reason that Fawad is 6 years younger to Rajeev and since I know that Rajeev has never undergone any surgeries, yes age has started to take slight influence over his features...which does make Fawad look slightly more charming...but apart from that I feel Rajeev outnumbers fawad both in looks as well as acting. Rajeev's range as an actor has been massive. And its not that he isn't glamorous its just about the kind of role he's doing. Otherwise in terms of looks, he still can make many men run for their money.

Agree, Rajeev looks older than Fawad. But in Bollywood, age difference of 5-6 years do not matter for men. (Farah Akthar was offered the same role as Fawad, who is elder than Rajeev). Rajeev seems fitter than Fawad. But knowing Fawad's health condition, I would accept his body variation.

At the end I respect both men. They are what they are because of their talent, not their parents.

Thats true...Rajeev has been too much into sports...he is totally impassioned about trekking, football, horse-riding and what not. I think this is something that makes him look fitter till now...Just his face has slightly started to show signs of age but thats fine. Fawad on the other hand looks more like a commercial hero, well built and muscular which is an advantage seeing that he's interested in commercial films.

Rajeev is one of those people who's never done justice to his good looks in any of his films ! All his films had him doing some non glamorous roles which were meant to look closer to real life ! But I don't think any of us has forgotten the effect Kabir Sharma had with his tousled hair, 5O' clock shadow, loosened tie and rolled up sleeves ! Wink Its just that he's not been doing that kind of roles in films ! And about aging... Yes it definitely showing.. And I guess it shows up with everybody.. No matter how much you try.. But he's aging deliciously ! I mean I find him hotter than what he was 10 yes back Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1flipfl0pMalika

BedouinMe Goldie
BedouinMe
BedouinMe

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Originally posted by BedouinMe

And I forgot to mention, Rajeev is sadda desi munda ! So he definitely gets brownie points from me for that ! ;-)

Fawad bhi toh desi munda hai...woh kaha vilaiti hai?

Hahaha ! LOL I know.. But I had read on wiki or somewhere that he'd been a Londoner for quite a few yes of his life.. To us lihaaz se, Rajeev is a bit more desi than him ! Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1Malika

BedouinMe Goldie
BedouinMe
BedouinMe

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

<font size="2">Fawad and Rajeev are two superlative performers. Talented, good looking, charming and true gentlemen.</font>
<font size="2">Since i have seen Kapoor and Sons, i am unable to imagine anybody else than Fawad playing Rahul, but thank you for suggesting Rajeev ,, because if i REALLY REALLY have to think someone else as Rahul .. then it CAN BE Rajeev .. BUT .. the presence of rajeev wouldnt have made a 150 cr worldwide grosser, because Rajeev isnt that glamourous as Fawad. So coming back to the point, no one could play Rahul better than Fawad - NO ONE, but that doesnt make Rajeev any less of a performer.</font>

I completely agree with you ! Once you have watched a film and seen an actor living a character, its difficult to imagine someone else in his place. About glamour, Rajeev on TV is a different game altogether ! Very few can match up to his glamour and elegance ! But the glamorous side of him remains subdued in films. But again, if I can't imagine him as Rahul Kapoor of K&S , I also can't imagine Fawad pulling out an Aamir !

As far as the commercial aspect is concerned, Fawad undeniably has greater visibility and a wider fan base ! Whatever the reasons may be.. He is more popular internationally ! Pakistani serials unlike Indian serials are respected internationally !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211cricketfan1sunflower52UglyDuckling.Briyanikidaig

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Tough question to ask who is more talented, as Rajeev Khandelwal was my 1st Indian tv actor crush. 

I find both of them talented and are charming men, saw LRL just for Rajeev. Also saw reporters. 

Fawad is a lot more popular internationally, as Humsafar became the most popular drama worldwide. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1UglyDuckling.

Carpe_diem IF-Dazzler
Carpe_diem
Carpe_diem

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Rajeev obviously. Highly underrated and an excellent actor. Fawad on the other hand has been extremely lucky and he emotes well but I would say he still has a long way to go
Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Rajeev Khandelwal . Fawad is overrated 
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Very rarely do we get to see a thread on this BW forum where people are so conflicted about two actors and end up liking and supporting both of them...Looks like a dream thread come true! Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

flipfl0psunflower52UglyDuckling.-Piku-Hayaa.mBriyanikidaig

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Very rarely do we get to see a thread on this BW forum where people are so conflicted about two actors and end up liking and supporting both of them...Looks like a dream thread come true! Thumbs Up

Yes, you are right. I am agreeing with most of the points...  Embarrassed because I love both of them

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1flipfl0pUglyDuckling.Briyanikidaig

Go to top