Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Fawad or Rajeev Khadelwal? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Looks and talents combined; Who is better?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
40 [40.40%]
59 [59.60%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flipfl0p

Originally posted by .Veritaserum

I love them both as performers, but Fawad has an edge over Rajeev in terms of dialogue delivery/tonal quality of voice which I feel is RK's weak point (if any).

I think both are good (dialogue delivery)in different ways.Fawad is quitegood at delivering dialogues which use Urdu heavily. Rajeev has a clear pronounciation ofShudh (Sanskritised) Hindi. (His last serial used to have a message at the end of every episode. It often usedwords like "Sakaratmak Soch" etc etc and Rajeevused to nail it).
Originally posted by gulabi22

Actually its tough questions as rk is also talented. Both came from same medium. Given a role which refused by saif/shahid/Farhan /imran n others fawad did excellent job and took risk.I don't know whether rajeev was ready to do Rahul kapoor.kjo is not backing fawad otherwise he could have signed fk for his future projects .fawad is only doing cameo in adhm

K&S was never offered to Rajeev.Incaseit was offered, I don't think he would have hesitated because of role. Hetakesrisks with every project (including his last serial) and does not come with any clause.

Originally posted by Anachronist

fawad khan is right now more successful

Considering commercial aspect, Fawad must be havingmore international audience (fans) than Rajeev. (Or else, why would KJ pick a non industry kid?).

I m saying IF rajiv is ready to do such roles. Read it again plz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flipfl0p

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:42am | IP Logged
tbh we cannot compare Rajeev and Fawad's looks for a simple reason that Fawad is 6 years younger to Rajeev and since I know that Rajeev has never undergone any surgeries, yes age has started to take slight influence over his features...which does make Fawad look slightly more charming...but apart from that I feel Rajeev outnumbers fawad both in looks as well as acting. Rajeev's range as an actor has been massive. And its not that he isn't glamorous its just about the kind of role he's doing. Otherwise in terms of looks, he still can make many men run for their money. Wink

Edited by Malika - 22 April 2016 at 6:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hayaa.m-Piku-

flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

tbh we cannot compare Rajeev and Fawad's looks for a simple reason that Fawad is 6 years younger to Rajeev and since I know that Rajeev has never undergone any surgeries, yes age has started to take slight influence over his features...which does make Fawad look slightly more charming...but apart from that I feel Rajeev outnumbers fawad both in looks as well as acting. Rajeev's range as an actor has been massive. And its not that he isn't glamorous its just about the kind of role he's doing. Otherwise in terms of looks, he still can make many men run for their money. 

Agree, Rajeev looks older than Fawad. But in Bollywood, age difference of 5-6 years do not matter for men. (Farah Akthar was offered the same role as Fawad, who is elder than Rajeev). Rajeev seems fitter than Fawad. But knowing Fawad's health condition, I would accept his body variation. 

At the end I respect both men. They are what they are because of their talent, not their parents.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AamnakideewaniMalika

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Malika

tbh we cannot compare Rajeev and Fawad's looks for a simple reason that Fawad is 6 years younger to Rajeev and since I know that Rajeev has never undergone any surgeries, yes age has started to take slight influence over his features...which does make Fawad look slightly more charming...but apart from that I feel Rajeev outnumbers fawad both in looks as well as acting. Rajeev's range as an actor has been massive. And its not that he isn't glamorous its just about the kind of role he's doing. Otherwise in terms of looks, he still can make many men run for their money. 

Agree, Rajeev looks older than Fawad. But in Bollywood, age difference of 5-6 years do not matter for men. (Farah Akthar was offered the same role as Fawad, who is elder than Rajeev). Rajeev seems fitter than Fawad. But knowing Fawad's health condition, I would accept his body variation. 

At the end I respect both men. They are what they are because of their talent, not their parents.

Thats true...Rajeev has been too much into sports...he is totally impassioned about trekking, football, horse-riding and what not. I think this is something that makes him look fitter till now...Just his face has slightly started to show signs of age but thats fine. Fawad on the other hand looks more like a commercial hero, well built and muscular which is an advantage seeing that he's interested in commercial films. 

BedouinMe

cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetymol

Fawad is good ..
But if there is an indian talent...I would prefer him for bollywood than a Pakistani actor... fawad can be a star in Pakistan

Bollywood has grown beyond Indian boundaries and it now belongs to whole Desi community. (RSS just dreams about Akhand Bharat. Bollywood in real, has made it possible culturally LOL). I would go for Fawad or Mahira over the Indian kids launched by Salman or KJ due to nepotism. 
I am not rooting for Rajeev for his nationality. But for his talent, which did not get it's due credit. 

Like what you said!Clap

To add to that, there is place for everyone if only they stop giving chances to the same incompetent ones...With so little support from inside, Rajeev is still making cracks and trying to get in...Proud of him!

And Fawad, I am going to be honest here when I say I support him more for his nationality...Of course he is talented and handsome and what not...
BedouinMe Goldie
BedouinMe
BedouinMe

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:24am | IP Logged
OK, Fawad and Rajeev ! Ummm! That's tough. Very tough.. One of them is my first love.. And the other one is the latest crush.. But keeping all that aside, I feel Fawad and Rajeev are both VERY talented actors. I know many might raise their brows and twitch their nose at this comparison bcoz one of them already has his 2nd movie in the 100 crore club whereas the other might have delivered 3 hits but were definitely not 100 crore rakers ! For Fawad, I have watched only ZGH and Kapoor & sons! Both very serious and intense kinda characters.. But for Rajeev I have seen a lot of him.. Over the years , he has explored a wide range of characters and genres.. In both TV and films. So for now, as an actor its definitely Rajeev for me !

Briyanikidaig

BedouinMe Goldie
BedouinMe
BedouinMe

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:25am | IP Logged
And I forgot to mention, Rajeev is sadda desi munda ! So he definitely gets brownie points from me for that ! ;-)
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BedouinMe

And I forgot to mention, Rajeev is sadda desi munda ! So he definitely gets brownie points from me for that ! ;-)

Fawad bhi toh desi munda hai...woh kaha vilaiti hai?

Briyanikidaig

Go to top