Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Raj Badhan Tweet On IKRS Off-Air Rumours (Page 2)

Subh123 Groupbie
Subh123
Subh123

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Hi Meenu. U always usher in good news to this forum. Many thanks to you. What a big relief!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

Ilin Goldie
Ilin
Ilin

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Thx Meenu I saw his tweet on Twitter and was really glad to read.. Hope he is accurate Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatsura123cocoatree

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:25am | IP Logged
This is all beginning .. and testing viewrs to ..   (If vewers  are accepting and will happen ) , otherwise will close the shop as usual per viewers request ..

This is what happend in IPKND .   They  have revealed before  it is going off air ..  and fans went rage and bashed in their sites  to keep  ARSHI for together ..   

They have maintained the same ..   (They want to close the life of arnav and shot the sequence and all , however    fans has not accepted ) , hence they close the show as per fans wish with arshi together ) . 

I hope so IKRs  is not taking that route ..  

Edited by samanthana - 22 April 2016 at 4:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Subh123cocoatree

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:35am | IP Logged

guys there is nothing more to it  and more clear that Channel is not doing any injustice to the show and is giving it a chance. I said that previously too. .

But a very true and hard fact is it all depend on TRPs . And every channel has to bow down to commercial pressures. 

So all decisions will be based on trps of next week or two.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliiiisanvidsamanthanasura123-JaZ-cocoatreeNusiSgAkkiLuvsCOLORS

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:41am | IP Logged
if pretu is reading my comment then Thanks preeti...tera PM padhne ke chakkar mein i had to come to the forum and read this post of meenu...pretu pretu pretu yeh le tu hug le...kal mein odhisha jake mithayi khilake ayungi tujheHug

meenu tumhe kya bolun?? abhi sach mein i wish u r blessed with 1000000000000 kidsLOL...thank u so much...raj bandhan is not a fool i hope...so we can trust him nah??...tabhi mein sochu how can mishal leave me and go away againEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hayye re mein khoosi se pagal ho jayungi...dhin chak dhin chak oye balle balle shawa shawa
yeeaahh yipppeee hurraahhh...

thanks meenu thanku thank u thank u thank u..u dont know how much happy today i am...just bring those article wale...i will bury them aliveAngryAngry...some times these happens...once during Jodha akbar also there was a fake news that it will go off air...some days before thapki people were worried with TC fake article of their show going off airAngryAngryAngry..TC people u r just Pig..

thanks to sam also for that Arun bakshi wala post...

sorry i am posting my all three thanks comments together here...

Thanks pretu for ur super duper dooo PM
thanks meenu ...u r such a sweetheart...I love u..Hug
and thanxo sammy dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samanthanaNusiSgcocoatree

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

if pretu is reading my comment then Thanks preeti...tera PM padhne ke chakkar mein i had to come to the forum and read this post of meenu...pretu pretu pretu yeh le tu hug le...kal mein odhisha jake mithayi khilake ayungi tujheHug

meenu tumhe kya bolun?? abhi sach mein i wish u r blessed with 1000000000000 kidsLOL...thank u so much...raj bandhan is not a fool i hope...so we can trust him nah??...tabhi mein sochu how can mishal leave me and go away againEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hayye re mein khoosi se pagal ho jayungi...dhin chak dhin chak oye balle balle shawa shawa

thanks meenu thanku thank u thank u thank u..u dont know how much happy today i am...just bring those article wale...i will bury them aliveAngryAngry...some times these happens...once during Jodha akbar also there was a fake news that it will go off air...some days before thapki people were worried with TC fake article of their show going off airAngryAngryAngry..TC people u r just Pig..

Every one is hoping for the same dear..  We will support them and bear the crap track for the trp sake
Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

Barbie I dont want you to keep your hopes very high and sure, Just pray for TRPs , we still have a chance.
Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Barbie I dont want you to keep your hopes very high and sure, Just pray for TRPs , we still have a chance.
yes yes i know but at least channel did not take the final decision of closing ishq..that means now at least instead of crying and banging our heads, we can pray for ratings..
thanks meenu kuch toh roshni dekhne ko mila...till yesterday i was thinking that its final that IKRS will go off AIR...
BTW why they are thinking to shut down ishq...? if trps are coming low then its better to give it the 6 pm or 11pm slot rather than shut it down within one year

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meenakshi-rg

Go to top