Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is all beginning .. and testing viewrs to ..   (If vewers  are accepting and will happen ) , otherwise will close the shop as usual per viewers request ..

This is what happend in IPKND .   They  have revealed before  it is going off air ..  and fans went rage and bashed in their sites  to keep  ARSHI for together ..   

They have maintained the same ..   (They want to close the life of arnav and shot the sequence and all , however    fans has not accepted ) , hence they close the show as per fans wish with arshi together ) . 

I hope so IKRs  is not taking that route ..  
Edited by samanthana - 8 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

guys there is nothing more to it  and more clear that Channel is not doing any injustice to the show and is giving it a chance. I said that previously too. .

But a very true and hard fact is it all depend on TRPs . And every channel has to bow down to commercial pressures. 

So all decisions will be based on trps of next week or two.
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
if pretu is reading my comment then Thanks preeti...tera PM padhne ke chakkar mein i had to come to the forum and read this post of meenu...pretu pretu pretu yeh le tu hug le...kal mein odhisha jake mithayi khilake ayungi tujhe🤗

meenu tumhe kya bolun?? abhi sach mein i wish u r blessed with 1000000000000 kids😆...thank u so much...raj bandhan is not a fool i hope...so we can trust him nah??...tabhi mein sochu how can mishal leave me and go away again😳😳

hayye re mein khoosi se pagal ho jayungi...dhin chak dhin chak oye balle balle shawa shawa
yeeaahh yipppeee hurraahhh...

thanks meenu thanku thank u thank u thank u..u dont know how much happy today i am...just bring those article wale...i will bury them alive😡😡...some times these happens...once during Jodha akbar also there was a fake news that it will go off air...some days before thapki people were worried with TC fake article of their show going off air😡😡😡..TC people u r just 🐷..

thanks to sam also for that Arun bakshi wala post...

sorry i am posting my all three thanks comments together here...

Thanks pretu for ur super duper dooo PM
thanks meenu ...u r such a sweetheart...I love u..🤗
and thanxo sammy dear😳😳😳
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

if pretu is reading my comment then Thanks preeti...tera PM padhne ke chakkar mein i had to come to the forum and read this post of meenu...pretu pretu pretu yeh le tu hug le...kal mein odhisha jake mithayi khilake ayungi tujhe🤗

meenu tumhe kya bolun?? abhi sach mein i wish u r blessed with 1000000000000 kids😆...thank u so much...raj bandhan is not a fool i hope...so we can trust him nah??...tabhi mein sochu how can mishal leave me and go away again😳😳

hayye re mein khoosi se pagal ho jayungi...dhin chak dhin chak oye balle balle shawa shawa

thanks meenu thanku thank u thank u thank u..u dont know how much happy today i am...just bring those article wale...i will bury them alive😡😡...some times these happens...once during Jodha akbar also there was a fake news that it will go off air...some days before thapki people were worried with TC fake article of their show going off air😡😡😡..TC people u r just 🐷..

and thanxo sammy dear😳😳😳

Every one is hoping for the same dear..  We will support them and bear the crap track for the trp sake
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

and thanxo sammy dear😳😳😳

Barbie I dont want you to keep your hopes very high and sure, Just pray for TRPs , we still have a chance.
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Barbie I dont want you to keep your hopes very high and sure, Just pray for TRPs , we still have a chance.

yes yes i know but at least channel did not take the final decision of closing ishq..that means now at least instead of crying and banging our heads, we can pray for ratings..
thanks meenu kuch toh roshni dekhne ko mila...till yesterday i was thinking that its final that IKRS will go off AIR...
BTW why they are thinking to shut down ishq...? if trps are coming low then its better to give it the 6 pm or 11pm slot rather than shut it down within one year
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: samanthana

This is all beginning .. and testing viewrs to ..   (If vewers  are accepting and will happen ) , otherwise will close the shop as usual per viewers request ..

This is what happend in IPKND .   They  have revealed before  it is going off air ..  and fans went rage and bashed in their sites  to keep  ARSHI for together ..   

They have maintained the same ..   (They want to close the life of arnav and shot the sequence and all , however    fans has not accepted ) , hence they close the show as per fans wish with arshi together ) . 

I hope so IKRs  is not taking that route ..  

I  exacty voiced this yest in LUS ...it gives me the vibes of IPKKND shutting off...the fans wanted ARSHI n not willing to see anyone beside KHUSHI..the other lead who was finalised...they demanded the shutdown...n channel had to bow down...
Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: samanthana

This is all beginning .. and testing viewrs to .. (If vewers are accepting and will happen ) , otherwise will close the shop as usual per viewers request ..

This is what happend in IPKND . They have revealed before it is going off air .. and fans went rage and bashed in their sites to keep ARSHI for together ..    

They have maintained the same .. (They want to close the life of arnav and shot the sequence and all , however    fans has not accepted ) , hence they close the show as per fans wish with arshi together ) .

I hope so IKRs is not taking that route ..

Oh Sammy history is repeating itself .

Oh I remember the zillion international phone calls I made to star India asking them not to close. I was crazy then.

This time I will simply shed a tear in silence and move on.