India-Forums

Did KD live upto ur expections..? (Page 3)

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
The promos of the show had intrigued me. The first few episodes were a bit slow but as I continued watching the show started to pick up pace and now I am totally hooked.
This show has an awesome cast and the storyline and pacing has been crisp and fresh.  

Just love AaRa their chemistry is Heart

The two villains Rao and Kumu are ones you love to hate.

This show has definitely exceeded my expectations.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiR

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I started watching accidentally one of the episodes where Shivani eloped with her BF and Aryan and Aradhya helped them to get married. i so loved watching Sana and Shravan that I got hooked to the show and right now it is my most favorite show.  It has met my expectations far and above because of the following reasons:
1. Amazing chemistry between the leads - Sana and Shravan are adorable; not only they are cute and complement each other very well, both of them are excellent actors;  I have seen Sana before in Gustakh Dil and liked her but in this show I love her more; because of her chemistry with Shravan. Shravan I am watching for the first time and just love him; its a treat to watch them.  they just make every scene natural and lovable.

2. Strong female characters - I love watching Kumu, Tulsi and Aradhya - they are portrayed as strong, smart and brilliant; in all other shows females are either shown as stupid villains, or ignorant fools, or doormats.  Here they are shown as a trong force each supporting the other. And as actors all three of them are superb in their roles.

3. Storyline,  direction - it is fast paced and gripping; no dragging; i totally enjoy it

4. Cast - Each and every character is an awesome actor; i enjoy each and everyone's acting; there are very few shows with such talented and powerful cast.  Kumudini is simply fantastic.

So I give it a big  Thumbs Up

soniadutta

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
BTW I feel Shravan has some resemblance to Viraat Kohli.  I don't know why, but I am big Viraat fan too, so I like Shravan even more for that.
I don't know if anyone felt that resemblance?
Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends, I am new here...waise toh i am mostly a silent member but found the topic interesting...so thought of posting my comment too..
actually its quite obvious that we all love the chemistry of the lead couple but what attracted me the most is the director saab's brilliant work...the scriptwriter/s do a very good job...most of the episodes are wonderfully directed and executed..like the way the story took an unexpected turn and brought the twist of Aara birth..it was very interesting and exciting...then the cast is very talented..the negative roles are doing a wonderful job...infact to cut a long story short, i feel most of us love everything about the show...the antagonists as well as the protagonists are superb...
usually this damn TRP thing makes the cvs of all shows crazy..and i just hope KD remains like this forever, the cvs should not mess up with the tracks...they should continue giving the audiences such wonderful episodes everyday...KD will certainly rock...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRsoniadutta

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I didn't expect anything when I began watching the show and it was purely accidental. I began watching for Chavi and first lol but lost interest instantly
 The show didnt interest me much when it began. It was slow honestly and I remember rolling my eyes when I saw Aryan's entry promo lol. Then I watched the show from Devesh- Gayathri marriage and got hooked. Fell flat on the pairing on watching the kidnapping episode. And I knew I was trapped with Kumudni lol. 

The cast is really powerful and I am not talking about the leads alone. No actor is bad and the story is definite with amiable amount of drama. The other show I watch lack in drama but this keeps me interested

JuhiR

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Krishnadasi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index