India-Forums

Did KD live upto ur expections..? (Page 2)

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shravanfan

Originally posted by ashwariya_98

Has KD lived up to your expectations?
acting /story/ concept/ direction/ screenplay /pairing..?
what did u like most and least about it?
Share ur opinions..Smilebut no bashing..!

Still now i came to know KDians do not bash... Actually there is nothing to bash. we love all the characters even the negative ones. and we got no second lead pair. and members are also very cool.. i am a little hyper though... believe me... i have been in a kurukshetra forum last year.. omg jaha dekho woha fight hota tha. i really miss that fighting forum sometime but i am really enjoying this happy forum also.
U know,I was silent reader on that forum but after sum months really has becum the ladai ka maidaan 
All the time abusing or blaming game keep going on ...Show was really good and even cast too but sorry to say fandoms was so immature 
In stopped even visiting there after some time 
And this forum is very cool ...love visiting here again n again 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sapphire_shravanfan

shravanfan IF-Dazzler
shravanfan
shravanfan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniadutta

Still now i came to know KDians do not bash... Actually there is nothing to bash. we love all the characters even the negative ones. and we got no second lead pair. and members are also very cool.. i am a little hyper though... believe me... i have been in a kurukshetra forum last year.. omg jaha dekho woha fight hota tha. i really miss that fighting forum sometime but i am really enjoying this happy forum also.

U know,I was silent reader on that forum but after sum months really has becum the ladai ka maidaan
All the time abusing or blaming game keep going on ...Show was really good and even cast too but sorry to say fandoms was so immature
In stopped even visiting there after some time
And this forum is very cool ...love visiting here again n again
me too.. love it ... that one was the hottest one and this one the coolest for me.
.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged

yeah that is the best thing abt this forum..no bashing of any character/actor/membersCool
piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Honestly for me it was AaRa who pulled me towards the show..when i saw promos of Kd...i wasnt that inpressed..but 1 day between shifting channels..i saw AaRa EmbarrassedLOL and their college scene when aaru comes to aryan's room  disguised as a guyWink... i found tht scene quite catchy Wink.. and strted liking aara..then in between strted watching somw epis.. and bam..! I was all blown away by the perfect balance of drama and romance in the show...! It wasnt like all time drama n no romance..and also not like all time romance and less drama.. it was just a perfect combo of the two..! And abt lead pair...gosh..i just love the ShraNa pairing.. their potrayal of aara is too good..! Mindblowing infact..!!! Their chemistry has that spark..! And im totally fallen for the show..!! And my KUMU EmbarrassedLOLLOL... this villain.. is just too good..! Her unique style  attracts me a lot..! Plus i love their fast moving storyline...! Less dragging.. with proper doses of romance and drama..! Wat more does a viewer wish for. ? Wink 
Over all KD is a brilliant show for me..! And im totally loving it...
Abt standing up to my expectations... it had crossed my expectations..! LOL
Im so much in love with the show..!LOLEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiR_Sapphire_soniadutta

.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
nothing more to add guys..
KD is just perfect..after kyy..the only serial jiska i wait everyday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiR

liza4444 Groupbie
liza4444
liza4444

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I seriously dnt undertand guyz why ppl are watching naagin n sasural simar ka even many more serials in colora which are real craps...
These ppl r really missing a precious series like KD
The perfect pairing of sana n shravan...I loved Sana wen I saw her aa Ritu in Kya Mast he Life in Disney...her IVs are so cute...shez too good aa a person being an actress and RJ..so kool infact...
n Shravan...omg wen I saw him first time in dis serial I totally loved him and the pairing of both is like Blasttt...Im watchgng the serial since the very first episidr n believe me iam totally addicted to it...
Its d perfect mixture of Romance n Drama...we should help KD to gain more TRPs...

But somebody help how to increase the TRP?? In any case I cant loose dis series...totally loved it...very thrilling series...

JuhiRa_uma

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Its superb serial... the cast, the story, the dialogues and the twists and drama.. absolutely top class.. its a breath of fresh air amongst all the saas-bahu and daayan serials.. hats off to the CVS and PH.. ClapClapClapClapClap

liza4444JuhiR

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
KD has lived up to my expectations a big time. Infact it has surpassed my expectations.Big smile Each episode is so thrilling that I spend my day and night thinking about what might happen next. KD surprises u in every episode with its twists and turns that u get even more addicted to it. Believe me I have never been this addicted to any show as I am to KDEmbarrassed. What I love about KD the most is its crisp storyline. Its pace is perfect and makes u feel as if reading a novel. Another thing that clicked for me is that KD leaves u on cliffhanger after every episode and forces u to come back for next episode. U can't live without knowing what will happen next. All this coupled with amazing star cast has really worked in KDs favour. The biggest villians Kumu and Rao are brilliant. Such ace actors both are. It rarely happens that u love villians of a show.Embarrassed But these two are beyond excellence.Clap
And ofcourse the leads ShraNa as AaRa are awesomeStar. I am crazy about them. Their pairing is so fresh and their chemistry is beautifulHeart. Both are perfect fit for the roles played by them. In fact kudos to the entire team of KD for giving us such a brilliant show. I really hope KD gets its due and not fall due to stupid TRP race. Can't afford losing KDCry. This show is really close to my heart.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiRiheartChaisoniadutta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Krishnadasi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index