India-Forums

Did KD live upto ur expections..?

ashwariya_98 Goldie
ashwariya_98
ashwariya_98

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Has KD lived up to your expectations?
acting /story/ concept/ direction/ screenplay /pairing..? 
what did u like most and least about it?
Share ur opinions..Smile but no bashing..!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nishika22yeragudipatianuJuhiR-GrilledCheese-pranati16TeriGalliyan.a_umasoniadutta

nandhu19 Newbie
nandhu19
nandhu19

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Kd has exceeded my expectations in all departmentsSmile..first thing i love abt this serial is its casting..what a poweful cast..everyone does their job so well..kumidini is another level..i love love aryan and aradhya's chemistrySmile..did not expect it to be so good..love the bgm..also love kumu and rao's fightsLOL..execution is also commendable..the only thing i'm worried is they are going in a high speed..hope the serial doesnt end soon..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shamima007irshanawshiyeragudipatianuJuhiR-GrilledCheese-_Sapphire_iheartChaiTeriGalliyan.soniadutta

pranati16 Goldie
pranati16
pranati16

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:46am | IP Logged
I like Aara  the most Embarrassed.. Their chemistry is awesum.. Like their fun times n emotional times Smile.. Aft them I like kumu n PVR.. I started watching frm April n then watched all episodes frm the beginning .. So right nw I'm luvin it .. the acting, the story everything.. Hopefully they'll maintain it ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yeragudipatianuJuhiR_Sapphire_

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Wen I saw the promos ,concept itself seems me interesting and at that time was not awares about shravan also been part of show as I loved his character neel in precious show and when got to know about it then want to give it one chance and from very first episode got hooked with show and now loving it fully 
From cast ,concept ,music everything is fabulous there ,in starting wont liked sana too much but now loving the chemistry between Shrana 
As AaRa they lukin so awesum onscreen and every scene between them seems so amazing 

Yes offcourse  other reoson of watching show is kumudhani ,she is superb as villian role and made this show more interesting to watch 
Till now , KD lived with my all expectation and don't want it to loose just bcos the wake of trp's 

Edited by soniadutta - 22 April 2016 at 4:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yeragudipatianuJuhiR_Sapphire_iheartChaiTeriGalliyan.

pranati16 Goldie
pranati16
pranati16

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniadutta

Wen I saw the promos ,concept itself seems me interesting and at that time was not awares about shravan also been part of show as I loved his character neel in precious show and when got to know about it then want to give it one chance and from very first episode got hooked with show and now loving it fully 
From cast ,concept ,music everything is fabulous there ,in starting wont liked sana too much but now loving the chemistry between Shrana 
As AaRa they lukin so awesum onscreen and every scene between them seems so amazing 

Yes offcourse ithere reoson of watching show is kumudhani ,she is superb as villian role and made this show more interesting to watch 
Till now ,it's KD lived with my all expectation and don't want it to loose just bcos the wake of trp's 
Any news of it ending ? Why r u telling dnt want to Loose it to trp s.. CryConfused
shravanfan IF-Dazzler
shravanfan
shravanfan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:40am | IP Logged
i made up my mind that i will see it when i came to know shravan in it.. be it boring or anything i just couldnot miss shravan's show .. but i was really not expecting it to be so good. the very first episode made me hooked to the show and with every passing episode it made to love the show to the core. ... previously i was not liking sana as Aradhya but after seeing some iv's and videos of sana i realise she is really a good person... way better than some actress i know. i have became her fan. Sana made me love Aradhya.. and now Aara is my Favourite.. and the concept is so different and powerful. like i always say i love power. and it gives me feeling of my favorite game chess... its really beyond expectations for a indian tv serial. it has never been derailed still now and hope it will be not in future.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiR_Sapphire_

Divineluster IF-Addictz
Divineluster
Divineluster

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:47am | IP Logged
ofcourse... I like shravan but I was not able to watch mmz so thought of watchibg dis show.. intially I watch off n on... I think started regularly from aara helping varun shivani elopment track... I loving Aara n shrana ... ofcourse kumu n roa .. mujhe devtri bhi pasand hai... whole cast s awesome... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiR

shravanfan IF-Dazzler
shravanfan
shravanfan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashwariya_98

Has KD lived up to your expectations?
acting /story/ concept/ direction/ screenplay /pairing..?
what did u like most and least about it?
Share ur opinions..Smilebut no bashing..!

Still now i came to know KDians do not bash... Actually there is nothing to bash. we love all the characters even the negative ones. and we got no second lead pair. and members are also very cool.. i am a little hyper though... believe me... i have been in a kurukshetra forum last year.. omg jaha dekho woha fight hota tha. i really miss that fighting forum sometime but i am really enjoying this happy forum also.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiR_Sapphire_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index