Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

||ShraMan Promo Drabble Series||(Update Pg 3) (Page 3)

potterginny Senior Member
potterginny
potterginny

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:41am | IP Logged
This drabble is love. Heart
There's an unspoken agreement of co operation between these two. But the intensity and depth of the feelings are stopping each from opening their heart out in from of the other with the fear of losing them all over again and getting stranded in the same place where they left of.

milkein bhi, him na mile in tumse na jaane kyun , Milo ke hai faasle..tumse na jaane kyu..
Those years and the unintentional hurtfull behavior towards the other one has started blossoming into doubts about their place in the heart of the other. Should I? or Should I not? , Can I ? or I can't? , Do I have the right?

And indeed the milan and the bichardna is a matter of fate, or in Shravan's words "sab kismat ka khel hai!"

Beautiful articulation of their feelings Mahishee!

Love,
Yagneshri

Edited by potterginny - 22 April 2016 at 7:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Amethyst-.

renjini263 IF-Sizzlerz
renjini263
renjini263

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Mahii.. Lovely drabble yaar..
I loved the first part.. It describes their feelings perfectly..
especially that line wen sumo says 10years ago she had hurt him that I loved it and Shravan's feeling hw to tell u...
And last  lines were perfect :)

and lovely song.. Shravan's feelings were apt.. he loved her 10 years back and still loves her..
its all destiny's game.. they parted away and nw they r close yet so far..
loved it.. 
do write more :)

.-Amethyst-.

jassu7 Newbie
jassu7
jassu7

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I absolutely love this drabble series! You are such an amazing writer, and you write their unspoken thoughts which such sincerity and clarity... It's simply wonderful! I honestly love how you incorporated one of my favorite songs in your second drabble. The fact that you have based these emotions and feelings on a promo (which was too amazing to describe in words) left me awestruck! There are many people who can't find emotions and the words to describe them that are pure enough no matter where they search, and for how long they search. You can simply imagine these ShraMan having these conversations with their inner selves. They are so close, and yet so far away, and you have a tremendous way of expressing that! Please continue these drabbles as they are simply amazing, and I cannot wait to read more of them Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

potterginny.-Amethyst-.

orion23 IF-Sizzlerz
orion23
orion23

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I'm in love with these drabbles! Day DreamingHeart
You're really good!Clap

.-Amethyst-.

shalz_123 IF-Dazzler
shalz_123
shalz_123

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged
U r on a roll...continue with more drabbles...
Something on Shravan feeling or understanding Suman's Changing behavior n him contemplating shud he or shud he not tell her this time round...

.-Amethyst-.

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Awesome..Clap

.-Amethyst-.

.-Amethyst-. IF-Sizzlerz
.-Amethyst-.
.-Amethyst-.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Am back again! Don't get surprised guys... I just want to complete this before I depart for my vacation. I hope you understand my uncontrolled excitement and passion to pen this down. Get in the flow and enjoy.WinkTongue

Darmiyaan

Thinking over the line: "Jis haq se tumhe rokun, Woh haq Kahan se laaon?" , brought me to this song. Another masterpiece which smoothly and perfectly fits itself in this scenario... I couldn't help admiring the feelings here. Let's go!

Lafzon se jo tha pare
Khaalipan ko jo bhare

My parents had passed away. I was lonely. Sitting and staring out of the window was killing me in myself and I couldn't let that happen to me. Then Nanu put me in school. And I met you. If I were to describe you in a word, it wasn't possible for me. You were my anytime bestie, my support, my Bakra to bully... My everything? You completed me, made me believe that I had defeated that loneliness in my life. My Shravan.

Kuchh to tha tere mere darmiyaan

And then when I thought over it... I couldn't justify my feeling for you. We were so close, it was always Suman Shravan. I never knew a life without you so I didn't care to think who were you and what if you weren't there. Something was there... An unspoken chord... Between you and me.

Rishte ko kya mod doon
Naata yeh abb tod doon
Ya phir yun hi chhod doon, darmiyaan

And then, one day you decided to "leave". It took me ten long years to believe in the fact that you had " left". I never knew what it was without you. And trust me, it isn't something good. It was terrible. I was confused because I couldn't break that tie from you.
But the sun rose again, and you returned. Just as I couldn't believe you had left,I couldn't believe you were here. Back to me... Really? You helped me, saved my house. And now you talked of going again. And I was on the same turning. I had hurted you long back and I dared not to do that again. But what do I say? How do I say? Is it necessary to say something? Are words compulsory to express what you feel? Sometimes I do feel like letting go of things. Wish life was easier than this.

Benaam rishta woh...
Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo
Ho naa.. sake jo bayaan, darmiyaan

You asked me "why should I stay back?" And I was dumbstruck. A thousand words to tell but my mouth dried up. I knew he wasn't wrong... He was just asking me to say something. Atleast stop him. But what should I say when I myself don't know. My heart screams for him to stay back. And my mind asks justification. Relations are tagged in this world: friend, lover, husband... But some don't need words to express themselves. Aren't my eyes enough to tell you stay back? But you aren't wrong. There is something unsaid between us, am not able to name it. I am restless without you, isn't this enough? I guess, it's not.

Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Kuchh to tha tere-mere darmiyaan

Things to highlight here:
Suman doesn't feel the need to say anything. And when she decides to say that, she isn't able to get that right or the thing for which she can stop him. A bit complicated... But good things aren't so easy alwaysWink

I guess I wrote too muchLOL

MahisheeHeart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jassu7potterginnydancedanceRRshalz_123sapphire3asyaarshilover...Dexterity...MysticRiver

.-Amethyst-. IF-Sizzlerz
.-Amethyst-.
.-Amethyst-.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
A Res for all that love that you people have left behind for me. Thank you so much ! I am overwhelmed by such touching replies. Trust me, it is this that keeps me goingWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jassu7shalz_123asyaarshiloverMysticRiver

Go to top