Swaragini
Swaragini

Thank you CVs and RS....for the Gift!

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Dear Swaragini CVs and RS,

Thank you CVs and RS, for the most romantic episode of Swaragini on April 21st!  Hug  It was my birthday yesterday and I had a wonderful day with lunch, movie and dinner arranged by my daughter.  Smile I was already on a high because of the episode on the previous day Embarrassed and then the D-day ended with the one of the best episodes of Swaragini!   It was the perfect ending to a perfect day!  Star  I will not elaborate on the scenes;  I have read the KDR and Shona's post and I have nothing to add!

I have been a very loyal viewer of Swaragini, hardly missing any episode, watching the repeats of the good episodes and now even watching the old episodes on Rishtey.   I did skip some episodes during the SwaLak track but went back and watched them online when Sanskaar and his evil mind caught my attention. Embarrassed I loved the Ragini who turned psycho in her love for Lucky and mourned when her redemption track (of which I had cherished high hopes Ermm) turned out to be a damp squib. Ouch I was disgusted with the chat redemption pat marriage track of RagYa. Disapprove  I am first and foremost a Sanskaar fan and then a SwaSan fan.   I was not much into RagYa but I am an incurable romantic and I could see they had good chemistry and I wanted a good track for them.

Khair chodo, every mistake that you made CVs is forgiven from my side.  Approve  I was finding it difficult to reconcile with the changed Ragini and her sudden spouts of wisdom made me cringe. Ouch   But I really liked both Ragini and Lucky in the past 2 to 3 episodes. Smile They were more natural and themselves and I think now I can possible watch RagYa without too many regrets.  Embarrassed Just please don't give Ragini those mahaan dialogues, they remind me of her past kaands and any liking I feel for her evaporates immediately. Ouch  Keep her as she is now and I am ready to accept her again, though it will never be the same as how it was when she was the vamp, my favourite character Thumbs Up in this show after Sanskaar.

I am even willing to forgive you all the illogical tracks you may show in the future!  LOL I have been reading spoilers of all kinds of things which boggles the mind, but nothing can spoil the high I am on right now!  Approve I have watched all the repeats of last night episode and will continue to watch them on Asha's post.  Heart If things get really bad in the future tracks, I can put a stop to the story on April 21 and then pretend the rest did not happen! Wink LOL (I have done this with another show which I loved.)

Thank you CVs for making my day yesterday!  Hug Everything in the Universe conspired to make it the best birthday ever...I love growing older!  Big smile

Thank you Sanskaar and Swara  Heart (and Varun and Helly as well Clap); SS of Swaragini gave their roomani fan SS the best birthday gift. Heart  Love you both! Hug

With lots of love
Ssroomani

PS:  Ironically, the movie I watched yesterday was Fan!  Wink

Edited by ssroomani - 22 April 2016 at 2:55am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711_InDreamWorld_smriti81.Pinky.SankyGalSizzleDazzleANfan_1810chibi_deeaNupur_5Vini224Seriously.ShirishaTeddymystery75Fari_15-Sud-sam.Banjaaran.92SaraFariiiiiBon_VivantMonica_SuhasiniHeleeLoveSonu2408....Poojie....flora212NiViren-Rajtiny15PRINCESS_ALISHA

Monica_Suhasini IF-Sizzlerz
Monica_Suhasini
Monica_Suhasini

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Belated happy birthday dear...
Nice post ..
Agree with everything...
Txalot cvs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanitiny15

ShirishaTeddy IF-Dazzler
ShirishaTeddy
ShirishaTeddy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer, SRGMP L'il Champs 2017 BC Winne

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Belated Happy Birthday..
Nice postThumbs Up

ssroomanitiny15

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged
aww happy b elated birthday sweet heart.

what a beautiful episode. love it. swasanHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SankyGalssroomanitiny15

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Nice post Thumbs Up
Yesterday's episode with Swara-Sanskaar SR was very magical

SankyGalssroomani

-Sud- IF-Rockerz