suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by arushi_130989

Some people on tellychakker asking sanya to leave mohit
Find someone better
<font color="#0000FF" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hathi chale beech bazaar,Kutte bhoonke hazaar !Embarrassed</font>
</div>

Nice one! Relevant to everything and all of us! Thanks jobro! Was having a bad day! U have reminded me of going back to being myself and be least bothered abt negative vibes

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7arushi_130989SwaNia_2Joseph_A-Swetha-

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Actor Pankaj Tripathi, who was appreciated for his role of Dushyant Singh in TV serial "Sarojini", says he does not want to do daily soaps anymore and is now more focused on films.

"People really loved my character in 'Sarojini'. But I don't want to do daily soaps anymore. Though I would love to be a part of finite series on TV," Pankaj told IANS.

"Television has its own reach. But daily soaps consume a lot of time. You have to shoot for more than 20 days in a month and play the same character. That I feel is a bit boring for me. I wish to play different characters.

"Till the time I was happy doing 'Sarojini', I did it. But once I got bored, I told the producers that I want to go and do a film so let me go. So, now I'm more inclined towards films, he added.

Pankaj, who has been a part of the entertainment industry for over a decade now, is best known for his roles in films like "Gangs of Wasseypur", "Omkara" and "Singham Returns".

Pankaj is currently shooting for the film "Coffee with D" in Goa.

"The film is about the D group. It tells the story of a reporter who wishes to interview a don. It's a comedy film. It's like 'Phas Gaye Re Obama' and 'Khosla Ka Ghosla!'," he said.

Directed by Vishal Mishra, the film also stars Sunil Grover and Zakir Hussain.
Hats of To RS by her creativity  she made Pankaj  like actor quit TV perminently LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7Capricorn_BlushSwaNia_2arushi_130989Joseph_A-Swetha-

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Steal The Look: TV Actress Sanaya Irani's Wedding Jewellery That Every Bride Will Fall In Love With

• By 
  • Last Updated: May 9, 2016
Steal The Look: TV Actress Sanaya Irani's Wedding Jewellery That Every Bride Will Fall In Love With

Telly world's gorgeous couple Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal tied the knot in a very sweet yet fun way on January 25, 2016. All their friends became a part of their beach wedding and were seen enjoying every bit of it.

The couple's choice was free-spirited when it came to the wedding arrangements and their attires. However, it was Sanaya's bridal jewellery that was the real show-stealer in the entire celebrations.

The best part about of Sanaya's wedding jewellery was that it was custom-made, everything was as per her preferences and taste. So, let us give you a glimpse of how Sanaya Irani's wedding jewellery collection looked like!

#1. Engagement ring

sanaya irani wedding

Image Courtesy: Velvetcase (View their engagement rings collection HERE)

The first thing that grabbed the attention was the beautiful diamond ring resting on Sanaya's hand. She chose an oval cut diamond in white gold. The band of the ring was also embellished with small round diamonds. The big oval diamond embedded in the bed of small ones gave it the look of a crown.

Recommended Read: 11 Types Of Engagement Rings Cuts And Shapes That Are Quite Popular

#2. Wedding jewellery

Sanaya and Mohit opted for a day wedding, and the outfit that Sanaya selected was a beautiful golden lehenga with the contrasting red dupatta. It was a very modern wedding where the couple took the vows standing toe-to-toe, but thejewellery that graced the bride looked ancestral.

Necklace

sanaya irani wedding

Image Courtesy: Velvetcase (View their bridal necklace collection HERE)

The neckpiece was a royal ethnic piece made with uncut polki, deep-seated in yellow gold. An ivory pearl drop, which had a cast with a hint of green, was attached to the piece that gave it a dainty look. It looked very graceful on the bride, providing her with the maharani touch for her big day.

Earrings

sanaya irani wedding

Image Courtesy: Velvetcase (View their earrings collection HERE)

The earrings were made with uncut polki in gold, in a similar manner that the neckpiece was made. Instead of just one, the earrings had two pearls, one as the centrepiece and the other at the bottom.

Nath and maang tikka

sanaya irani wedding

A bride's look cannot be complete without a maang tikka and a nath. To create a balance, Sanaya opted for relatively lighter pieces to go with the otherwise exquisite neckpiece and earrings. Neither did the maang tikka cover up her entire forehead nor did the nath shadow her face. The nath was a small one with no strings attached which allowed Sanaya's features to do the talking.

#3. Mangalsutra

sanaya irani wedding

Image Courtesy: Velvetcase (View their mangalsutra collection HERE)

Sanaya's mangalsutra became the show-stealer among all the jewellery pieces that she wore. She opted for a traditional gold yet classic design. Hermangalsutra had the traditional string of black and gold followed by the centrepiece made with three gold balls attached together horizontally. It was indeed a very traditional and beautiful design.

#4. Diamonds for the reception

sanaya irani wedding

Image Courtesy: Velvetcase (View their diamond jewellery collection HERE)

Sanaya wore a white gown for her reception party, and the jewellery that she selected was a piece of fine art. The entire set was made with diamonds and white gold. The necklace was a string with a two-leaf pattern.

sanaya irani wedding

The earrings, however, were what caught our eye. They were very elaborate with elegant leaf life structures of diamonds joined together to make an intricately designed pair. They looked like silver feathers of the peacock, so royal yet so subtle.

People who turned Sanaya's dream jewellery into a reality

sanaya irani mohit sehgal wedding

Image Courtesy: Twitter

It was the team of renowned jewellery portal, VelvetCase.com, whom Sanaya relied upon for her bridal jewellery, and we must say, they really did a great job.

sanay irani wedding jewellery

The CEO of of VelvetCase.com, Kapil Hetamsaria recalls the whole experience:

"I recollect the first meeting with Sanaya, when she had come to our office to understand and browse through our extensive design catalogue from 200+ designer networks. It was a great opportunity for us to understand her style and taste in Jewellery. It was great to see that she chose Velvetcase to design jewellery for the most important day in her life. With the help of innovative technology like 3D printing we crafted the perfect piece for her. While making bridal jewellery for Sanaya, we were constantly in touch over a WhatsApp group, where she was made a part of the whole jewellery-making process. It was an absolute delight to make jewellery for a bride as beautiful as Sanaya."

And, the happy bride expressed her joy through a testimonial that she wrote for them:

"Thank you so much VelvetCase.com for everything. You guys were absolutely great and the jewellery was stunning. Part of the reason I looked pretty on my wedding day was you guys. Thank you so so much!"

Recommended Read: The Complete Wedding Story Of Television Sweethearts Sanaya Irani And Mohit Sehgal

Didn't the gorgeous actress look all the more stunning in these lovely jewellery pieces? Well, we know you agree with us. So go ahead, steal an idea or two from Sanaya for your wedding jewellery, and get set to look like a rockstar bride!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TurtledoveCapricorn_Blush1gunjan7arushi_130989SwaNia_2P.SrinivasJoseph_A-Swetha-

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Find someone better

Gosh !! Those mental cases are still alive kya?? LOL These kind of comments are big proof of their shattered dreams. They were living in a imaginary FANTASY world now,this MoNaya reality is pinching them. Wink

Seriously,now I enjoy their present condition because,these psychos deserve this. Ignorance is Best policy for their treatment. After all...

Hathi chale beech bazaar,Kutte bhoonke hazaar !Embarrassed
Seriously when Monaya were un married &Ipk was on air i used to get heart of these comments.But after  seeing Sanaya,s big slap to those people inwassup interview ,Monaya wedding& Sanaya recent slap to to so called fan who tried to give free advice  of not marry Sanaya way answered that  fan(?)in her style  I  couldn't control my laugh while reading their commentsROFLThis is the defenetion of frustrationLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TurtledoveMeeraHKCapricorn_Blush1gunjan7arushi_130989SwaNia_2Joseph_Ashonasandy-Swetha-

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Find someone better

Gosh !! Those mental cases are still alive kya?? LOL These kind of comments are big proof of their shattered dreams. They were living in a imaginary FANTASY world now,this MoNaya reality is pinching them. Wink

Seriously,now I enjoy their present condition because,these psychos deserve this. Ignorance is Best policy for their treatment. After all...

Hathi chale beech bazaar,Kutte bhoonke hazaar !Embarrassed
Seriously when Monaya were un married &Ipk was on air i used to get heart of these comments.But after  seeing Sanaya,s big slap to those people in wassup interview ,Monaya wedding& Sanaya recent slap to to so called fan who tried to give free advice  of not marry Sanaya way answered that  fan(?)in her style  I  couldn't control my laugh while reading their commentsROFLThis is the defenetion of frustrationLOL

Because,they have no other option for showing their mental status. LOL Now,those 'well wishers' are 'jobless' .Their truth is out in front of their all blind followers,they have no any excuse to justify their all 'Love Stories" Embarrassed

Sanaya
didn't listen their valuable advice that's why,she is now Mrs. Sehgal.Wink 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKCapricorn_Blush1gunjan7arushi_130989P.SrinivasSwaNia_2shonasandy-Swetha-

arushi_130989 IF-Rockerz
arushi_130989
arushi_130989

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I know these people will never stop
They don't have any work

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

P.SrinivasJoseph_A-Swetha-

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7Capricorn_Blusharushi_130989P.SrinivasSwaNia_2Joseph_A-Swetha-

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Colors extends Naagin' to rival Kapil Sharma's show?

9th May 2016    18:47
@RajBaddhan raj@bizasialive.com

'Naagin' on Colors

Naagin' on Colors

In a strategic move to counter attack competition from Sony Entertainment Television Asia's new launch The Kapil Sharma Show', Colors has reportedly extended its No.1 show Naagin' for another month.

According to SpotBoye, Naagin' was initially expected to end this month but will now remain on-air for another month. Naagin' is India's most watched show so no doubt the channel is hoping to continue the ratings success with this extension.

Naagin' is said to have been extended by four weeks. It has regularly attracted an average rating of 4.8, while The Kapil Sharma Show' on Sony TV got a rating of 3 for the first two episodes. In comparison, the rival show Comedy Nights' on Colors attracted an average 1.9.

Colors is yet to confirm the developments.

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/colors-to-extend-naagin-to-rival-kapil-sharmas-show-2016?platform=hootsuite#sthash.PF5jqXvZ.dpuf

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7Capricorn_BlushSwaNia_2arushi_130989Joseph_A-Swetha-

Go to top