India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

MoNayalicious Mania-24 *IO* (Page 138)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 31 July 2016 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Its really hilarious to see all Copy-Paste articles of 1 sources information. These days media (On-Line)  just want to cash any 'Popular Buzz' for gain all visits in their site without taking any extra effort.

Yes,this news is true n Harshad name is almost finalized now but,talk is still on. According to my sources, Aditya was strong contender but,few things was going against to him (due to character demand). Its not straight remake of  "Hum Hain Rahi Pyaar Ke". Story plot is inspired wid this movie n "English Babu Desi Mem" but,we can see some more suspense elements here. Sanaya is not playing a Business women character here.

Let's see what's the right in this leaked info.

Harshad-Sanaya recently done a look test because,channel don't want to leave in a doubt abt this Jodi. Most are happy n satisfied with final result ,that's why Harshad name is almost confirmed but,few members are still want Aditya in this project because,they don't want to face any negativity from Harshad's old SP shows fanz.

Its a Prime Time show  so,obviously show timing would be in 8pm to 10pm.

Edited by Joseph_A - 31 July 2016 at 12:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7Capricorn_Blusharushi_130989P.SrinivasSwaNia_2shonasandy

Capricorn_Blush IF-Dazzler
Capricorn_Blush
Capricorn_Blush

Posted: 31 July 2016 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Its really hilarious to see all Copy-Paste articles of 1 sources information. These days media (On-Line)  just want to cash any 'Popular Buzz' for gain all visits in their site without taking any extra effort.

Yes,this news is true n Harshad name is almost finalized now but,talk is still on. According to my sources, Aditya was strong contender but,few things was going against to him (due to character demand). Its not straight remake of  "Hum Hain Rahi Pyaar Ke". Story plot is inspired wid this movie n "English Babu Desi Mem" but,we can see some more suspense elements here. Sanaya is not playing a Business women character here.

Harshad-Sanaya recently done a look test because,channel don't want to leave in a doubt abt this Jodi. Most are happy n satisfied with final result ,that's why Harshad name is almost confirmed but,few members are still want Aditya in this project because,they don't want to face any negativity from Harshad's old SP shows fanz.

Its a Prime Time show  so,obviously show timing was in 8pm to 10pm.

Ohh!!! Thanks JoBig smile
Like Sri Said many Solo Sanaya female fanzz are going crazy over the news...LOL...It will be good to see Sanaya bonding with Harshad again...I don't remember them seeing together during LRL days as I only watched Season1...No problem with any co-stars of MoNaya till it affects them personally or professionallySmile

Is it true that they shot promo??
I read it in RR forum or else I'm mistakenErmm

1gunjan7arushi_130989P.SrinivasSwaNia_2Joseph_Ashonasandy

arushi_130989 IF-Rockerz
arushi_130989
arushi_130989

Posted: 31 July 2016 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Joseph

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7P.SrinivasSwaNia_2Joseph_Ashonasandy

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 31 July 2016 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Sanaya Irani gets male lead for her next show, here is all you must know about him

TNN | Jul 31, 2016, 01.11 PM IST
Sanaya Irani is soon going to make her on screen appearance post her wedding in the show 'Meenu Mausi'. The actress, who was last seen in Rangrasiya, had been on a sabbatical since 2014 and we are sure her fans missed her dearly.

She will be back as Meenu Mausi, taking care of three kids on the show.

ALSO READ: Sanaya Irani to make a comeback on TV soon

It was earlier said that the storyline of the show is similar to Aamir Khan, Juhi Chalwa's movie 'Hum Hai Rahi Pyaar Ke' but the only change would be that Sanaya will play the role of Aamir Khan as she will take care of her sister's kids.

The actress takes the kids' responsibility alone until his onscreen love Harshad Chopda comes in her life.
Yes! You read it right. The actress will be featuring opposite Harshad Chopda for the first time and we know there are many out their who would already be rooting for this couple.

Edited by P.Srinivas - 31 July 2016 at 4:43am

1gunjan7Capricorn_Blusharushi_130989SwaNia_2Joseph_Ashonasandy

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 31 July 2016 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuMoNaya

Ohh!!! Thanks JoBig smile
Like Sri Said many Solo Sanaya female fanzz are going crazy over the news...LOL...It will be good to see Sanaya bonding with Harshad again...I don't remember them seeing together during LRL days as I only watched Season1...No problem with any co-stars of MoNaya till it affects them personally or professionallySmile

Is it true that they shot promo??
I read it in RR forum or else I'm mistakenErmm

I didn't hear anything abt Promo shoot so,can't say anything abt other sources. As per my info.,Its not done.

Capricorn_Blush1gunjan7arushi_130989P.SrinivasSwaNia_2shonasandy

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 31 July 2016 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Sanaya Irani gets male lead for her next show, here is all you must know about him

TNN | Jul 31, 2016, 01.11 PM IST

Sanaya Irani is soon going to make her on screen appearance post her wedding in the show 'Meenu Mausi'. The actress, who was last seen in Rangrasiya, had been on a sabbatical since 2014 and we are sure her fans missed her dearly.

She will be back as Meenu Mausi, taking care of three kids on the show.

ALSO READ: Sanaya Irani to make a comeback on TV soon

It was earlier said that the storyline of the show is similar to Aamir Khan, Juhi Chalwa's movie 'Hum Hai Rahi Pyaar Ke' but the only change would be that Sanaya will play the role of Aamir Khan as she will take care of her sister's kids.

The actress takes the kids' responsibility alone until his onscreen love Harshad Chopda comes in her life.
Yes! You read it right. The actress will be featuring opposite Harshad Chopda for the first time and we know there are many out their who would already be rooting for this couple.

Thanks Sri for posting this article here. (I was about to post. LOL ) Anyway,did any1 notice that,Media is highlighting Sanaya's presence more then Harshad presence. I mean all Buzz (promotion) rounding behind her, more then Harshad. It's destiny because,we all know that when Sanaya entered in LRL, Harshad was a Big name, due to Ali popularity.

By the way,may be many has no idea that,When Harshad was new in Mumbai he lived at Arjun's house n now he has not in talking terms wid Arjun. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Capricorn_BlushP.SrinivasSwaNia_2arushi_130989shonasandy

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 31 July 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Its a Prime Time show  so,obviously show timing would be in 8pm to 10pm.

Thanks  Joseph for  exlusive details.Iam glad they preffred more popular face Harshad over Aditya  opposit Sanaya.I  heard about English Babu  Desi Mem movie  but i  did n't watch that movie.Both have similer story lines?Great  to know from you that show would  be  getting  prime Time slot.

DaddouTNCapricorn_BlushSwaNia_2arushi_130989Joseph_Ashonasandy

arushi_130989 IF-Rockerz
arushi_130989
arushi_130989

Posted: 31 July 2016 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Everyone
Any news about Mohit comeback Joseph

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SwaNia_2Joseph_Ashonasandy

Go to top