Chat Clubs

MoNayalicious Mania-24 *IO* (Page 13)

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arushi_130989

Originally posted by SM_317

Monaya at Lucknow for ariel event :) Hope to get a video interview also from this event

How do u know
These are new pics from Lucknow event cherag tweeted he did makeup for Sanaya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Capricorn_BlushSwaNia_2shonasandy-Swetha-

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged

MoNaya Xclusive Gift Segments - Part VI (Vid+WU+Pix) added @ Page-09

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TurtledoveCapricorn_BlushSwaNia_11gunjan7SwaNia_2P.Srinivasshonasandy-Swetha-

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Credit: Tellyexpress.com

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TurtledoveCapricorn_BlushSwaNia_2arushi_130989P.Srinivasshonasandy-Swetha-

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
There is news on social media Monaya going to be seen in Airtel ad.Hope this news is s true.

Edited by P.Srinivas - 26 April 2016 at 8:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Capricorn_BlushSwaNia_2arushi_130989shonasandy-Swetha-

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
The tracks of Drashti Dhami and Siddhant Karnick will be ending in 'Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani'. Siddhanth says, "It's a bittersweet feeling. We got to know around two weeks back that our track will be ending. It was nice of them to let us know in advance. In the industry, many a time, you just read the script and get to know that your character is ending. They were quite professional. We had a feeling of closure."

Siddhant's co-star from the show, Drashti, had apprehensions about ageing on the show, which is why she decided to quit. Did Siddhant have similar reservations? "It's good to leave on a high. Let's not speculate on what could have been. I am happy that it will be ending on this note. In TV, it's either like, agar nahi chal raha, toh nikaal do, aur agar chal raha hai, toh chalate raho."

of the dThere were also reports saying that Sidhant and Drashti were dumped by the makers owing to low ratings aily soap. "Being dumped is the terminology used by certain tabloids to sensationalise headlines. It wasn't so. The show is bigger than any character. If the makers feel that the show needs something new, it's perfectly fine. There were some rumours in January that the show is going off air. Obviously, the show needs a drastic change. It's a popular show and they might just play a gamble with this," he says.

Siddhant says that he will be now packing his bags and heading out of Mumbai on his motorcycle for 15 days. After finishing his trip, he will start work on a theatre production. "I don't know where I am going to go. The last time I rode off while I was a part of Gustakh Dil, I had reached within 300kms of Kanyakumari and I got a call asking me to return for the shoot. I going to do some like that. I am also working on a play that will touch upon me riding a motorcycle across 10 countries. We have an international group that will be funding it. I will also be learning kalaripayattu for the play. It's going to take a good one year to develop," he signs off.

Meanwhile, Chetan Hansraj will be entering the show as an assassin to kill Siddhant's character. Chetan will be playing a tribal in the show. Chetan is currently shooting for 'Nagarjun' where he is playing a snake. "I am playing a positive character in 'Nagarjun' and a negative character in 'Ek Tha Raja...' It's interesting to juggle two contrasting characters," he told us.
Edit:So same thing happened to these leads  as happened to Mohit.But trps proved that after his exit nothing in Sarozini exept Mohit presence,

Edited by P.Srinivas - 26 April 2016 at 11:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Capricorn_BlushSwaNia_2arushi_130989Joseph_Ashonasandy-Swetha-

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Edit:So same thing happened to these leads  as happened to Mohit.But trps proved that after his exit nothing in Sarozini exept Mohit presence,

Today,Aamir Ali told in Media that,he always knew that,show will be wrap up in 1 or 1 n half month. because,makers told him to join this show (Sarojini)  just for play a cameo character.

Its truly a most hilarious xcuse, I have listen in my life. After a disaster rating who will be believe on Aamir's statement?

Edited by Joseph_A - 27 April 2016 at 5:23am

Capricorn_BlushP.SrinivasSwaNia_2arushi_130989shonasandy-Swetha-

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Today,Aamir Ali told in Media that,he always knew that,show will be wrap up in 1 or 1 n half month. because,makers told him to join this show (Sarojini)  just for play a cameo character.

Its truly a most hilarious xcuse, I have listen in my life. After a disaster rating who will be believe on Aamir's statement?

Really  he said this.ROFLShiny is better than him at least she said the truth  in couple of interviews that  they wanted to continue the show at least 6 month  with this guy that's why they casted him.But after seeing latest trps they decide to end the in last moment.This guy is very funny.LOL

Capricorn_BlushSwaNia_2arushi_130989Joseph_Ashonasandy-Swetha-

arushi_130989 IF-Rockerz
arushi_130989
arushi_130989

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Joseph_A

Really  he said this.ROFLShiny is better than him at least she said the truth  in couple of interviews that  they wanted to continue the show at least 6 month  with this guy that's why they casted him.But after seeing latest trps they decide to end the in last moment.This guy is very funny.LOL
Lol
Joke of a day

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

P.SrinivasSwaNia_2Joseph_Ashonasandy-Swetha-

Go to top