India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

MoNayalicious Mania-24 *IO* (Page 113)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 16 July 2016 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Yesterday,I got the chance to read all GR8 comments on that Divyanka's I-F Article. WoW ! What a terrific War Zone ! Seriously,1st time in I-F history members are discussing another actress (Sanaya) more then actual related actress (Divyanka), thanks to all 'poor' Haters. Wink LOL (That particular Hater kuchh jaana pehchana sa nahin lag raha?? Wink)

Seriously,I loved to read their all hate comments abt MoNaya/Sanaya because,Its the real proof of their frustration n I really loved their today's condition. Embarrassed They are discussing Sanaya every where whatever,topic is related to her or not n called she is jobless.Really??

I loved these kind of 'Jobless' situation if,entire world is talking abt me. Wink I really want to know that,If she is jobless then,what their take on their own favorite?? LOL Sorry,but I didn't see any GR8 work of any 'Spl.' personality from last 3-4 yrs. Confused Sanaya has GR8 recolonization as 'Paro', after 'Khushi' but,can I say this thing to any other Spl personality of her previous SP show?? 

Anyway,I liked all 'Khunnas' of some losers. I am glad that, they are still discussing that actress who is 'Classless' n 'Jobless' Wink (According to them LOL) Ab,

Iss Nafrat ko kya naam doon...??  Embarrassed

Edited by Joseph_A - 16 July 2016 at 8:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Capricorn_BlushP.SrinivasSwaNia_2arushi_130989._Jyoti_.shonasandy

._Jyoti_. IF-Sizzlerz
._Jyoti_.
._Jyoti_.

Posted: 16 July 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuMoNaya

Ohh!!!
I didn't knew that...I thought its the same...Once united Sa Run fanzz now are mostly individual fanzz of respective actors...or should I say everyoneSleepy
I'm not fan of his still I liked him but now it doesn't feel like...no offense but coz of his fanzz I don't like him much now...I'm not aware of many things may be he is at fault for many reasons...but his fanzz behavior made me dislike him more.Ermm

Same for me The more times I came in contact with his fans either direct or indirect .. I started to dislike him more & more ... & I'm sure their are many more like me..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Capricorn_BlushSwaNia_2arushi_130989Joseph_Ashonasandy

arushi_130989 IF-Rockerz
arushi_130989
arushi_130989

Posted: 17 July 2016 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Leave it Joseph

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_Ashonasandy

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 17 July 2016 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Yesterday,I got the chance to read all GR8 comments on that Divyanka's I-F Article. WoW ! What a terrific War Zone ! Seriously,1st time in I-F history members are discussing another actress (Sanaya) more then actual related actress (Divyanka), thanks to all 'poor' Haters. Wink LOL (That particular Hater kuchh jaana pehchana sa nahin lag raha?? Wink)

Seriously,I loved to read their all hate comments abt MoNaya/Sanaya because,Its the real proof of their frustration n I really loved their today's condition. Embarrassed They are discussing Sanaya every where whatever,topic is related to her or not n called she is jobless.Really??

I loved these kind of 'Jobless' situation if,entire world is talking abt me. Wink I really want to know that,If she is jobless then,what their take on their own favorite?? LOL Sorry,but I didn't see any GR8 work of any 'Spl.' personality from last 3-4 yrs. Confused Sanaya has GR8 recolonization as 'Paro', after 'Khushi' but,can I say this thing to any other Spl personality of her previous SP show?? 

Anyway,I liked all 'Khunnas' of some losers. I am glad that, they are still discussing that actress who is 'Classless' n 'Jobless' Wink (According to them LOL) Ab,

Its nice  to know  thatThey dicsuss about Monaya &Sanaya in even their non related articles&topics.Its understandble nothing  left dicsuss any thing about their favoritesWinkEven Sanaya was not doing any fiction show from almost 2 years even haters missing her & monaya soo much along with usLOL can any one share the link

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Capricorn_BlushSwaNia_2arushi_130989Joseph_A

Capricorn_Blush IF-Dazzler
Capricorn_Blush
Capricorn_Blush

Posted: 17 July 2016 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Its nice  to know  thatThey dicsuss about Monaya &Sanaya in even their non related articles&topics.Its understandble nothing  left dicsuss any thing about their favoritesWinkEven Sanaya was not doing any fiction show from almost 2 years even haters missing her & monaya soo much along with usLOL can any one share the link
Plzz share the link...Read comments on DiVek's articles but didn't find anything related to MoNaya or SanayaConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2arushi_130989Joseph_Ashonasandy

Folla55 IF-Dazzler
Folla55
Folla55

Posted: 17 July 2016 at 4:59am | IP Logged
To be honest Joseph , some sanaya's fans Who began making deferents between monaya and devek. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arushi_130989shonasandy

arushi_130989 IF-Rockerz
arushi_130989
arushi_130989

Posted: 17 July 2016 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Jdj first day shot is over
Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 17 July 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuMoNaya

Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Plzz share the link...Read comments on DiVek's articles but didn't find anything related to MoNaya or SanayaConfused

You can check this Article -

May be some comments are removed by Mods.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Capricorn_BlushP.SrinivasSwaNia_2arushi_130989shonasandy

Go to top