shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 07 July 2016 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Colors confirms Balika Vadhu' to end this month

7th July 2016    9:36
@RajBaddhan raj@bizasialive.com

'Balika Vadhu' on Colors

Balika Vadhu' on Colors

Colors' longest running fiction Balika Vadhu' ends this month,BizAsiaLive.com can confirm.

The show, which started on 21st July 2008 has been on-air for eight years. The final episode of Balika Vadhu' will broadcast on Sunday 31st July 2016. It has been under the scanner for many months. Recently, the show was moved from the 20:00 slot to an early primetime slot.

Balika Vadhu' was a rage when it first launched. It was dealt with social issues like child marriage, widow marriage and adult education. However, recently, the show went under a major revamp with a new cast. Ruslaan Mumtaz was roped in for the male lead, he told DNA India, "When you become friends with your co-star the working experience becomes that much more fun. She would make special things for me and even I made sure that I would get the kind of food she likes, from my home. When the serial gets over, both of us will move on to other things. Both of us are married and have our own family lives. The disconnect is going to happen, but I will always remember this as we had a great time."

His co-star, Mahii Vij also expressed disappointment at the decision. She said, "It's only two-and-a-half months since I started doing the show and feel they are ending it too soon. I had rejected a lot of shows for this and to know that it's suddenly going off air is disappointing. I think the change of time slot (it shifted from 8 pm to 6.30 pm) worked against it. The show had a chance to run for at least a year the way the scenes were written and picturised had it been aired at 8 pm. Ruslaan whom I met for the first time has become my best friend. Everyday we used to have our lunch together. Then there's Farah, my hairdresser and Zakir a person from the production team whom I have become close to."

Balika Vadhu' ends on 31st July 2016 on Colors.

Which show replacing BV ?????????????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7arushi_130989SwaNia_2Joseph_A-Swetha-

arushi_130989 IF-Rockerz
arushi_130989
arushi_130989

Posted: 07 July 2016 at 2:45am | IP Logged
EID MUBARAK
MISSING MONAYA

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Turtledove1gunjan7SwaNia_2Joseph_Ashonasandy-Swetha-

Capricorn_Blush IF-Dazzler
Capricorn_Blush
Capricorn_Blush

Posted: 07 July 2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonasandy

'Balika Vadhu' on Colors

Balika Vadhu' on Colors

Colors' longest running fiction Balika Vadhu' ends this month,BizAsiaLive.com can confirm.

The show, which started on 21st July 2008 has been on-air for eight years. The final episode of Balika Vadhu' will broadcast on Sunday 31st July 2016. It has been under the scanner for many months. Recently, the show was moved from the 20:00 slot to an early primetime slot.

Balika Vadhu' was a rage when it first launched. It was dealt with social issues like child marriage, widow marriage and adult education. However, recently, the show went under a major revamp with a new cast. Ruslaan Mumtaz was roped in for the male lead, he told DNA India, "When you become friends with your co-star the working experience becomes that much more fun. She would make special things for me and even I made sure that I would get the kind of food she likes, from my home. When the serial gets over, both of us will move on to other things. Both of us are married and have our own family lives. The disconnect is going to happen, but I will always remember this as we had a great time."

His co-star, Mahii Vij also expressed disappointment at the decision. She said, "It's only two-and-a-half months since I started doing the show and feel they are ending it too soon. I had rejected a lot of shows for this and to know that it's suddenly going off air is disappointing. I think the change of time slot (it shifted from 8 pm to 6.30 pm) worked against it. The show had a chance to run for at least a year the way the scenes were written and picturised had it been aired at 8 pm. Ruslaan whom I met for the first time has become my best friend. Everyday we used to have our lunch together. Then there's Farah, my hairdresser and Zakir a person from the production team whom I have become close to."

Mahi wanted BV to last one year bcoz she entered the show two months beforeLOL
Sorry Mahi but it was a bad decision to enter BV...the show is not less than torture...it should have gone off air earlierSleepy...It was just dragging & dragging nothing else Sleepy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK1gunjan7arushi_130989SwaNia_2Joseph_Ashonasandy-Swetha-

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 07 July 2016 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuMoNaya

Originally posted by shonasandy

'Balika Vadhu' on Colors

Balika Vadhu' on Colors

Mahi wanted BV to last one year bcoz she entered the show two months beforeLOL
Sorry Mahi but it was a bad decision to enter BV...the show is not less than torture...it should have gone off air earlierSleepy...It was just dragging & dragging nothing else Sleepy

So funny that she thinks the time slot change resulted in the drop in TRP's, when she should know, the time slot change happens when there is a drop in TRP's, not the other way. The fate of this show was already sealed when the time leap happened.

MeeraHKCapricorn_Blush1gunjan7Joseph_Ashonasandy-Swetha-

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 07 July 2016 at 5:29am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7Capricorn_Blusharushi_130989SwaNia_2P.SrinivasJoseph_A-Swetha-

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 07 July 2016 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Some People on Twitter saying that Sanaya will be hosting JDJ... 
I just want Sanaya back on My TV screen Daily Basis ... waiting for Sanaya's comeback on TV Smile  ... Hope she sign new show soon Smile

Edited by shonasandy - 07 July 2016 at 6:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKCapricorn_Blush1gunjan7arushi_130989SwaNia_2P.SrinivasJoseph_A-Swetha-

arushi_130989 IF-Rockerz
arushi_130989
arushi_130989

Posted: 07 July 2016 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Missing monaya

1gunjan7Capricorn_BlushP.SrinivasSwaNia_2Joseph_A-Swetha-

Turtledove Senior Member
Turtledove