Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

<font color="#0000FF" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Yes,Harshad (Ali), Vikas (Hudda) n Arjun (Aalekh) was in LRL from 1st episode. Actually,LRL Season 1 was divided in 2 parts. They took a seasonal break due to 1st IPL matches (SAB TV is co channel of Sony n SET Max). Sanaya joined this group in 2nd part of Season1.

She was only 1 who,was part of Season 2 along wid new characters/actors.</font>

Thanks Joseph
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Wrote down some thoughts about #MeenuMausi during a long drive back from a day out around the island. #SanayaIrani
Embedded image
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sidharth Malhotra @S1dharthM Jul 29

#KalaChashma party gets bigger! Loving the energy big love to all @BaarBaarDekho_

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes,Harshad (Ali), Vikas (Hudda) n Arjun (Aalekh) was in LRL from 1st episode. Actually,LRL Season 1 was divided in 2 parts. They took a seasonal break due to 1st IPL matches (SAB TV is co channel of Sony n SET Max). Sanaya joined this group in 2nd part of Season1.

She was only 1 who,was part of Season 2 along wid new characters/actors.

OK/Thank you Joseph for  LRL details. i.. Exept TMUC i never watched any thing on SUB tv. So  Sanaya acted in both sessions,Even Sh was debutant  that time we never felt Its her debu When watching her some emotional scenes in the show. .
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

OK/Thank you Joseph for LRL details. i.. Exept TMUC i never watched any thing on SUB tv. So Sanaya acted in both sessions,Even Sh was debutant that time we never felt Its her debu When watching her some emotional scenes in the show. .

Agreed Sri
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

No Sri,This time it was necessary because,some psychos really crossed all limits. Sanaya should be ban this group members to give any bytes. These losers group n their all followers are really lost their mind completely.

I was also thinking to send their recent craps on MoNaya n MoNaya marriage. I am so so happy that,Sanaya refused to work in that Gul's SP project (later,Channel scrapped that project after her rejection). I have no problem with BS but,only because of these losers I don't want to see him wid MoNaya.(in any Pic or Seg vid)

Jpseph Just  heard from another other Sanaya fan thread lots of bashing happening  for XYZ fTeam or their stupid posts from Sanaya fansπŸ˜‰  I thought that Monaya clarified to those loosers team& some delutional fans  does not need to  repate it again for Monaya.But you are right Dog's tail never be sraightned.Itthis stupid group &Delutional loosers need another slap from Sanaya.Iam glad  genuine Sanaya fans giving   showing them their place.Happy to know that took clever desicion by regectiong Gul show.I too dont want  to see hin with Monaya.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Sidharth Malhotra @S1dharthM Jul 29

#KalaChashma party gets bigger! Loving the energy big love to all @BaarBaarDekho_

Thanks Swati for sharing this. 😊 Badshah is definitely better then Honey Singh. Once again a catchy tune wid smashing presence of Sid n Katrina.I loved this song.

Yesterday,they release the 1st Motion Poster of this movie n Its getting good reviews in Bombay Times.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo0kLeLrs3E[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo0kLeLrs3E

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Swati for sharing this. 😊 Badshah is definitely better then Honey Singh. Once again a catchy tune wid smashing presence of Sid n Katrina.I loved this song.

Yesterday,they release the 1st Motion Poster of this movie n Its getting good reviews in Bombay Times.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo0kLeLrs3E[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo0kLeLrs3E

I am no fan of either of the actors, but this jodi, Siddharth Malhotra & Katrina Kaif look good onscreen, must admit that. Twitter also has similar views. Just one, RT by Soham. 😊

Rajeev Masand @RajeevMasand 13h13 hours ago Mumbai, India

Just saw #BaarBaarDekho trailer. Those gorgeous leads aside - #KatrinaKaif & @S1dharthM - it appears to have an intriguing premise.

260 retweets 608 likes

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 7 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

'Diya Aur Baati' to end on August 11

Tanvi Trivedi| TNN | Aug 3, 2016, 01.00 AM IST
The curtains will finally go down on 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' on August 11, which was one of the top-rated shows. Anas Rashid, who plays the male lead, said, "I am having mixed feelings as the show is getting over now. On one hand, we are sad that this five-year journey ends here and on the other, I am happy that my role was challenging. It calmed and sobered me down in many ways in life. I am looking forward to newer opportunities."

Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt's show 'Naamkarann' will replace 'Diya Aur Baati Hum'.