Voir la traduction

Edited by Fadila55 - 7 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WoW! Sanaya going to visit Hyd this week😃 Wonder For which she event she was invited  to Hyd..Hoping to get more details about this Hyd event.May Mohit too accompanied with his wife😉Edited by P.Srinivas - 7 years ago
Turtledove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sanaya looking lovely, she looks stunning in 
Whatever she wears.

So Sanaya in Hyderabad for fashion show. 

Wish Mohit too one day will be part of such shows.
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is just my opinion, but whatever Roshni Chopra designs Sanaya has worn, have looked good because it is Sanaya who is carrying them. Otherwise, I feel, Roshini is a very bad designer. Whatever that she had designed for Sanaya & Mohit for their sangeet was horrendous. And we were expecting something classier when she posted it was an orange & pink outfit & she had no idea when Sanaya was wearing it, for the wedding or pre wedding functions. What a disappointment that outfit was. Who , in their right mind would imagine wearing such an outfit for the wedding??

Coming to this pic, this is a very recent pic as we can see Sanaya's wedding ring on her left ring finger. The other 2 rings are perched nicely on her right hand fingers.

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Few NEW creations... (*Free to use)

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

<font color="#660066" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">This is just my opinion, but whatever Roshni Chopra designs Sanaya has worn, have looked good because it is Sanaya who is carrying them. Otherwise, I feel, Roshini is a very bad designer. Whatever that she had designed for Sanaya & Mohit for their sangeet was horrendous. And we were expecting something classier when she posted it was an orange & pink outfit & she had no idea when Sanaya was wearing it, for the wedding or pre wedding functions. What a disappointment that outfit was. Who , in their right mind would imagine wearing such an outfit for the wedding??

Coming to this pic, this is a very recent pic as we can see Sanaya's wedding ring on her left ring finger. The other 2 rings are perched nicely on her right hand fingers. </font>

I actually agree wt u on roshni's designs being rather too flamboyant and loud. But i feel that was not sangeet. Maybe the sangeet was indoors, just like haldi, and media did not have access... The event we all take as sangeet is perhaps just a cocktail party, and maybe the orange pink attire was worn at an indoor event.
I also felt the monaya attire were too outlandish for a sangeet but was appropriate for a beach cocktail party.
P.Srinivas thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

This is just my opinion, but whatever Roshni Chopra designs Sanaya has worn, have looked good because it is Sanaya who is carrying them. Otherwise, I feel, Roshini is a very bad designer. Whatever that she had designed for Sanaya & Mohit for their sangeet was horrendous. And we were expecting something classier when she posted it was an orange & pink outfit & she had no idea when Sanaya was wearing it, for the wedding or pre wedding functions. What a disappointment that outfit was. Who , in their right mind would imagine wearing such an outfit for the wedding??

Coming to this pic, this is a very recent pic as we can see Sanaya's wedding ring on her left ring finger. The other 2 rings are perched nicely on her right hand fingers.

Agree with you Swati what ever you said about  Monaya Sangeet Attire. They are such cute couple even  very aveage out fit looks good on them.May be because  Roshini is Sanaya's best friends's sisters thats why  for any important occasions &events  Sanaya goes to her make her attire design with Roshini.
Edit  about the pic awesome obsevation Swati😳
Edited by P.Srinivas - 7 years ago
P.Srinivas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Few NEW creations... (*Free to use)

Aweasome siggis Joseph.Hope  Telecast date&time slot will be announced soon.They would make such cute on screen couple