Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: AnuMoNaya

Plzz share the link...Read comments on DiVek's articles but didn't find anything related to MoNaya or Sanaya๐Ÿ˜•

You can check this Article -

May be some comments are removed by Mods.

Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fadila55

To be honest Joseph , some sanaya's fans Who began making deferents between monaya and devek. 

I think they are strongly reacting in this Article because,1 Sanaya/MoNaya hater (Initially she was SaRun fan) brought this comparison here. I personally feel,they both couples are totally different even,their conditions too so,Its really ridiculous if,some one want to compare MoNaya wid Divayanka-Vivek. 
Vanisha314 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
I am a huge Sanaya Irani Fan
Followed all her shows ever since MJHT & following all the threads and discussions related to her and came across a website of CNN 18 about some online reality show which is organised for a social cause where there is 6 teams and she along with Drasthi, Barun,Vivian and 2 other celebs are the captains with their own team of 12 celebs
www.cnn18.com/team-b---sanaya-irani
www.cnn18.com/home
www.cnn18.com/what-we-do
Please if anybody knows anything about it please share
and do vote as it requires voting to win
P.S: this is my first post as i have always been a silent follower,sorry for that.
Thankyou,
With Regards,
Vanisha

Edited by Vanisha314 - 7 years ago
Capricious_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

You can check this Article -

May be some comments are removed by Mods.

I had seen another article not this one... TFS...what to say now...I'm speechless...it is height of stupidity๐Ÿฅฑ
Some people can never change๐Ÿคข
Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I think they are strongly reacting in this Article because,1 Sanaya/MoNaya hater (Initially she was SaRun fan) brought this comparison here. I personally feel,they both couples are totally different even,their conditions too so,Its really ridiculous if,some one want to compare MoNaya wid Divayanka-Vivek. 

I can't realise who love monaya and who hate them. 

Edited by Fadila55 - 7 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fadila55

I can't realise who love monaya and who hate them. 

n I failed to realize the real reason behind this 'Hate' n wasting all time n energy to show 'Hate' to hated person (Whatever,Sanaya is not active on Social Media ๐Ÿ˜†). Some 'adopted' parents think she did a big mistake to choose her life partner so,typically show their anger on their 'child',every where. ๐Ÿคฃ But,

Jab Miyaan-Biwi raazi toh kya karega Kaazi?? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Joseph_A - 7 years ago
Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

n I failed to realize the real reason behind this 'Hate' n wasting all time n energy to show 'Hate' to hated person (Whatever,Sanaya is not active on Social Media ๐Ÿ˜†). Some 'adopted' parents think she did a big mistake to choose her life partner so,typically show their anger on their 'child',every where. ๐Ÿคฃ But,

Jab Miyaan-Biwi raazi toh kya karega Kaazi?? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

But there is a fine line between the hate and the love ๐Ÿ˜‰
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Sanaya is BACK with Star Plus' next; Aditya Redij likely to be the male lead

Sanaya Irani is back!!

Yes, the extremely popular actress who is presently in the pink of happiness post her wedding with actor Mohit Sehgal, will soon be back in action!!

The news coming to us is that Sanaya will play the lead in Full House Media's next for Star Plus!!

Wowiee!! Isn't this great news?

A credible source shares some confidential information with us, "Sonali Jaffer and Amir Jaffer are presently working on a show for Star Plus. The story will focus on an unmarried mausi, who will devote her life in the upbringing of the three kids of her sister."

And the central role of the mausi will be played by Sanaya, is what we hear.

Tentatively titled Meenu Mausi', the next big ticket show on Star Plus will be a family drama with a difference. 

And the handsome hunk who would in all probability be cast opposite Sanaya will be Aditya Redij

Are your jaws dropping? Yes, this Jodi of Redij and Sanaya seems really fresh and impressive!!

While Sanaya will make her comeback to fiction space after Rang Rasiya, Redij was last seen in & TV's Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai. Sanaya was part of Season 8 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. 

Our source adds on, "Two popular men, Shaleen Malhotra and Aditya Redij were short listed for the lead's role inMeenu Mausi. With Shaleen all set to bag the lead in Balaji Telefilms' show for Star Plus, it looks as though Redij will lap up this prized offer."

We tried our best contacting both Sanaya and Redij, but could not get through to them. 

As we know, Full House Media has their successful show Bahu Humari Rajni_kant going strong on Life OK. 

Producer Amir Jaffer said that the show is in its initial stage and nothing has been confirmed yet.

We dropped a text message to the channel spokesperson, but received no revert till the time we filed the story. 

Excited? Surprised? What's your exact reaction now? Drop in your comments here, and do not forget to SHARE and LIKE this exclusive piece of information.

Edited by shonasandy - 7 years ago
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shonasandy

Sanaya is BACK with Star Plus' next; Aditya Redij likely to be the male lead

Sanaya Irani is back!!

Yes, the extremely popular actress who is presently in the pink of happiness post her wedding with actor Mohit Sehgal, will soon be back in action!!

The news coming to us is that Sanaya will play the lead in Full House Media's next for Star Plus!!

Wowiee!! Isn't this great news?

A credible source shares some confidential information with us, "Sonali Jaffer and Amir Jaffer are presently working on a show for Star Plus. The story will focus on an unmarried mausi, who will devote her life in the upbringing of the three kids of her sister."

And the central role of the mausi will be played by Sanaya, is what we hear.

Tentatively titled Meenu Mausi', the next big ticket show on Star Plus will be a family drama with a difference. 

And the handsome hunk who would in all probability be cast opposite Sanaya will be Aditya Redij

Are your jaws dropping? Yes, this Jodi of Redij and Sanaya seems really fresh and impressive!!

While Sanaya will make her comeback to fiction space after Rang Rasiya, Redij was last seen in & TV's Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai. Sanaya was part of Season 8 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. 

Our source adds on, "Two popular men, Shaleen Malhotra and Aditya Redij were short listed for the lead's role inMeenu Mausi. With Shaleen all set to bag the lead in Balaji Telefilms' show for Star Plus, it looks as though Redij will lap up this prized offer."

We tried our best contacting both Sanaya and Redij, but could not get through to them. 

As we know, Full House Media has their successful show Bahu Humari Rajni_kant going strong on Life OK. 

Producer Amir Jaffer said that the show is in its initial stage and nothing has been confirmed yet.

We dropped a text message to the channel spokesperson, but received no revert till the time we filed the story. 

Excited? Surprised? What's your exact reaction now? Drop in your comments here, and do not forget to SHARE and LIKE this exclusive piece of information.

OmgiFinally aricle on Sanaya come back!Concept &character sounds interesting..I saw  his erformance in couple of shows.H e is good actor.Wow Sanaya playing title roll again.!lot of scope to show her performance.Btw what is the source of this news.any way you made my day Shona by sharing this news tfs