MoNayalicious Mania-24 *IO* - Page 72

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by arushi_130989

JAI is again active on Twitter for jhalak 
Anyone knows who is jai partner

this year its helly shah aka swara of swaragini...
Originally posted by -Meeraa-

this year its helly shah aka swara of swaragini...
She has more chances to win trophy this year since she is belonges to Colours family.
Originally posted by suhani.cipamisa

Then what about those kids who grow up without a dad?

Well there two sides- a man or a woman wanting to have kids through surrogacy and adoption, without marrying, is definitely a difficult thooght-out decision. I agree 100 percent despite best intentions and great care, no man can me mum and no woman can be dad. I even feel for children of single parents. But at the same time, sterotypes need to be broken. If a man can be a househusband then why not this?
Well am not contradicting u but infact fully agreeing.
But there are single parents who try hard. Their children grow up in a different manner, with perhaps even stepmoms and stepdads filling in the absence of real parents... Then there are possibilities of keeping in touch with birthmoms...
Society needs to change. We cant wait for it to mature. We have to responsibly set trends while correcting loopholes... If not now then when?

Originally posted by tammyp

i read about this yesterday and eben today in the paper.  OK , I agree that a 
Child shud have both parents, but I don't thing its right to say that  father can't give both
The sides of love as a mother nd father.  Then what about when a women has a child put of surrogacy or adopts a child without marriage and she raises the child on her own. Then in that case the child grows up without a father's love which is equally important.

Today there are so many cases, like sushmita sent, who had adopted two young babies and have raised them so well. And what about in western world where there are many cases also where men have child thru aurrogancy, like famous Elton John and his partner( both Gay), and few more. 

And also what happens when in certain cases the mother divorces and the father is left with a young child ,   today more men are spending more time at home with their children than the women, there are even stay at home dads , who do better job at taking care of kids then the mothers.  

The initial stage will be difficult , but not impossible.  It . Just my thought . not meant for critism.

First toh,I think we are mixing 2 very different thing in this scenario. We can't compare Surrogacy motive wid Adoption. Both motive is totally different whatever,People took this both term to fulfill their child wish in their life.

In Surrogacy, Parents want their "OWN" child n definitely we know the reason behind this mentality. But,meanwhile Adoption give a new life to that child who is not aware wid word of 'Family'. Frankly speaking I have lots of respect to those parents who preferred 'Adoption' over to 'Surrogacy' because,they did a wonderful job as per social cause too.

Did any1 notice,why all (mostly) Surrogate child are Baby Boy? We have 3 high profile examples of Aamir,SRK n now Tushar. Is it really a coincidence that,all have
Baby Boy as surrogate child? Its really hard to believe for me. If,I am not wrong then,A organization also filled a case against SRK (for ultra sound report before Abram birth). My question is very simple,Is Surrogacy is guarantee of Baby Boy? Or,God has instruction that,No Baby Girls allowed for Surrogate parents?

Now,Question abt 'Single Parents". Obviously,Its not easy for any Father or Mother to Great care for their child but,here point is - Its not their personal decision. Death, Divorce n few other reasons are responsible of this 'Single Parents' thing,Its definitely not unavoidable but,they have no choice.

Meanwhile,Single parent of 'Surrogate" child is totally our personal wish. If,Tushar really wanted a child in his life to share his love n care to him then,why not 'Adoption' ? Just like,Sushmita Sen or Samir Soni-Neelam did (both have Girl child through adoption),they are true HEROS of our society.

So,Its looks really funny if,his 'Staffs' think that,He did a GR8 'Revolutionary' act in Society. Its next impossible thing that,he'll sit at home to take care his new born baby (At least,as per CELEBRITIES track records,I have major doubts). This 'Baby Boy' is just for 'Vansh ka naam aage badhayega" type typical INDIAN mentality. Obviously a 'Girl Child' is not fit for fulfill this criteria then where is Broken stereotypes??

My full Thumbs Down for this "Kapoor n Sons" Filmi Drama. They should be take lessons from some other Celebs who are really set a new Standard in our society,like Sushmita n Neelam. 

Originally posted by shonasandy

Jo where are u ?????????? we all waiting for your reply on Sanaya's comeback news ðŸ˜‰ i know u r busy ... but we all missing ur post & MoNaya edits ...😳

Hi Guyz ! Yaa,last few days I was extremely busy n I had some Net connection related problems too. But,now Its almost solved so,will be try to be regular here. 😳 SP show is postponed for few more weeks so,we have no other option except,Waiting.  Hope,Mohit's come back news will be out soon.

By the way,Its shocking to see that our previous CC is going to touch 85k views. ðŸ˜†

Edited by Joseph_A - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Hi Guyz ! Yaa,last few days I was extremely busy n I had some Net connection related problems too. But,now Its almost solved so,will be try to be regular here. 😳 SP show is postponed for few more weeks so,we have no other option except,Waiting.  Hope,Mohit's come back news will be out soon.

By the way,Its shocking to see that our previous CC is going to touch 85k views. ðŸ˜†

Welcome back Jo... thank god your net problem is solved. ... SP show postponed by few week means????? (I t will be launch in month of September or October) ... missing Sanaya a lots...Waiting for official confirmation on Sanaya's comeback. ... Is mohit also sign show???? If yes then great
After 5 months of monaya marriage we are getting new pics
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Welcome back Joseph.Great to get your post after long time.Nice to here from you thanks Sanaya so show on the way.No if could wait for her come back we can wait some more weeks to see her on screen.Yha Mohit signs nice show soon
Few monaya reception pics are added pls post it here